• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathenjoyer

Apr 8, 2023
So, I think I've decided I'm going to go on with ctbing using the night night method. Problem is, I still live with my parents and younger siblings and don't want them to have to live in a house in which I have died. There aren't many parks in which I'd be able to ctb in without potentially being found by children. There's an old property that a house I used to live in got torn down, and I'm considering doing it there, given the fact that it's pretty close to where I live currently. This is the biggest problem I have encountered so far. I'm also stuck on the fact of whether I should inform my friends myself, or have someone else do it after I pass. The complications with doing it before I succeed ctbing is that I may not succeed and I've traumatized them enough by thinking I actually did it and lived to survive it. Yes, they'd be traumatized even if I do succeed of course, probably even more, but I wouldn't be alive to feel the guilt that comes with it. I don't know if that part really makes sense, it's kind of difficult to explain. I'm also debating on a date and time. Whether I should make the date meaningful, or just do it as soon as I can. The fact of the matter is, I'm very ready to do this, I'm tired of being hospitalized every time I try to do it, this website has been a really helpful resource when it comes to finding methods and the difficulties, and success rates that come with them. I probably wouldn't have been able to even think of a reasonable, efficient way to do it without this. The night night method is the only accessible method to me, given my circumstances, so any advice or ideas would be deeply appreciated.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that when it comes to locations for ctb the thing that I see as being important is being left alone for a signifiant amount of time so that there is no chance of other people potentially interfering. I don't really see it as being a good idea telling people in advance in this anti suicide society as they could potentially try to get in the way of plans but after all only you can decide what is best. The Night Night method has always sounded unreliable to me but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.

Reactions: vaguebluur
D

deathenjoyer

Apr 8, 2023
I think that when it comes to locations for ctb the thing that I see as being important is being left alone for a signifiant amount of time so that there is no chance of other people potentially interfering. I don't really see it as being a good idea telling people in advance in this anti suicide society as they could potentially try to get in the way of plans but after all only you can decide what is best. The Night Night method has always sounded unreliable to me but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.
Yeah, I agree with the idea of being left alone, thanks for the advice as to not telling anyone, I'll probably stick with that. The night night method seems the best for me to do, given the circumstances as to how I will retrieve the items for any other method, but I think I'm going to stick with this. If the night night doesn't work out, I'm gonna try and find ways to use a firearm through a friend, and do some research on the best way to ctb using it. I also heard that the night night method doesn't leave a whole lot of permanent damage if it doesn't work, so that's a plus.