• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
I've found a website and everything, the state I live in has virtually zero gun control laws (Florida) so purchasing one shouldn't be an issue. My main concern was with purchasing guns off of websites -- do they come in a regular box? Is it labeled with a warning? Anything special I should be aware of? I could by one in person but I'm worried that my demeanor/lack of gun knowledge might put someone off, as well as I'd have to sneak it past my family. (it's a shotgun, not a handheld) Some of the information I've found online is conflicting, I want to make sure I do this right.
Was also curious if I should take certain drugs or alcohol before CTB as it might make it easier?

Reactions: squirley
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I personally have no knowledge about guns, I have never handled one before and let alone that I haven't even seen one in person.

All I can tell you is that sedating yourself or taking something to calm yourself down will work very well in giving you the courage to pull the trigger but even with those it may not work. The concept of no time between life and death scares a lot of people.

• Informative
Reactions: squirley and silentcicada
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hey, even when you buy a gun off a website, I'm pretty sure it has to be shipped to an FFL dealer in your area. You'll still have to go in to a physical store to pick it up. It's a bit of a racket, because there's another charge that you have to pay because the store has to make money, too. You still have to go through a background check and all that.

• Informative
Reactions: squirley and silentcicada
silentcicada

silentcicada

Aug 2, 2023
Hey, even when you buy a gun off a website, I'm pretty sure it has to be shipped to an FFL dealer in your area. You'll still have to go in to a physical store to pick it up. It's a bit of a racket, because there's another charge that you have to pay because the store has to make money, too. You still have to go through a background check and all that.
Bummer! In that case I'll better off going in person or buying one secondhand. I've never committed a crime but I was baker acted when I was 14, do you think that would affect my ability to purchase a fiearm? I'm 22 now for reference!
I'll have to see if Walmart still sells guns lol.

Reactions: squirley
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
but I was baker acted when I was 14, do you think that would affect my ability to purchase a fiearm?
Sorry. Can't help you on that one. Have you researched that on the Web?

'll have to see if Walmart still sells guns lol.
They don't in my area. I don't even think they sell ammo anymore.

Reactions: silentcicada and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Bummer! In that case I'll better off going in person or buying one secondhand. I've never committed a crime but I was baker acted when I was 14, do you think that would affect my ability to purchase a fiearm? I'm 22 now for reference!
I'll have to see if Walmart still sells guns lol.
That depends if when you got that
mental health call / baker act , if any weapons were confiscated / violence.
But that was a long time ago. 14-22
Not exactly sure how it works there. But even in Canada mental health past issues / LE etc . makes it hard even just to shoot some damn deers lul

Also be a little cautious of how much drugs or booze you do get a little fucked up to ease the nerves but don't get so fucked the gun slips to the side or something , I failed partial from getting to fucked. knocking over my whole pull rack alerting neighbour. Doing it very sporadic.

Just food for thought and good luck

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: silentcicada
silentcicada

silentcicada

Aug 2, 2023
That depends if when you got that
mental health call / baker act , if any weapons were confiscated / violence.
But that was a long time ago. 14-22
Not exactly sure how it works there. But even in Canada mental health past issues / LE etc . makes it hard even just to shoot some damn deers lul

Also be a little cautious of how much drugs or booze you do get a little fucked up to ease the nerves but don't get so fucked the gun slips to the side or something , I failed partial from getting to fucked. knocking over my whole pull rack alerting neighbour. Doing it very sporadic.

Just food for thought and good luck
I'm seeing conflicting information but I do believe I'd still be able to purchase one. I didn't attempt anything, no weapons involved, etc.