• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I live with my parents. So, it's impossible for me to try hanging, night night, plastic bag, inert gas, etc. methods without getting caught. I can be outside for a couple of hours. Thus, I am thinking of SN. Which other quick, painless, and 100% guaranteed methods can I possibly utilize for CTB? I need to CTB as soon as possible. Please help.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There is a vast amount of information on this site. All you need do is look for it. There is a search function.
Why do you want to ctb?

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
@Linda I have read through almost all the methods discussed here. But either I cannot get the chemicals/medicines, or I cannot have the setup necessary in the apartment where I live with my parents. Therefore, I am asking for suggestions for a method that does not require hard-to-get medicines/chemicals (like SN, N, benzos, etc.) and complicated setups (like inert gas, hanging) and can be executed in a few hours when I am outside. But i would prefer the method to be quick, painless, and 100% guaranteed, as I don't want to end up with paralysis or hospitalization.

As for why I want to CTB is because each and every single moment feels like hell to me now. I have not been able to do what I should have done in my life so far. This gives me immense shame. Thus, I do not feel comfortable talking to anyone now or socializing. My friends and classmates have progressed in their lives in all aspects personal and professional but I have not. My family members are also aware of my hopelessness and helplessness, and I feel very ashamed talking to them. Thus, CTB is important to me on an urgent basis, as it will solve all these issues, and liberate me.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Tall buildings (or high cliffs)? Firearms? Drowning? Hypothermia (the method I will use).
Also possible, but not recommended: trains; trucks. (The problem with those mthods is that they could traumatise the driver.) And with a truck, at least, failure is a real possibility.)
I think you lose nothing by giving yourself more time to see how your life goes. When I was 32 (in 1985) I broke off contact with a very close friend from school. His life seemed to be going really well, and mine was not going so well. I was embarrassed. I later regretted doing that, but by then it was not possible to contact him. We had both changed addresses several times. In 2012 I managed to track him down, using the internet. It turned out that his life had fallen apart in 2000, whereas by then I had made a real success of mine. Sadly, it was not possible to repair what 27 years of no contact had done, and I have had very little contact with him since then.
Life is unpredictable. The day may come when you are doing far better than your friends and classmates. Don't rush to ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: indefinitesleep2 and EscapeFromLife
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I lack the skills, experience, connections and qualities needed to do better than my friends, relatives and classmates at this point. Waiting for future is harder as every moment that I am facing feels like hell. I simply cannot tolerate the reality now. So waiting and not rushing to CTB is not an option for me.

@Linda You seem to do well. What do you want to CTB?

I can't shoot with firearm. Drowning might be painful. Falling from height could be an option but getting into tall buildings and jumping from a reasonable height seems a bit fearful as I have height phobia.

Train/bus/truck may leave my body damaged thus this is not preferred option.

So, only option could be hypothermia but @Linda could you please let me know how can I do hypothermia in my context —- only have a bathtub in a bathroom and it is summer so no cold outside —- I'm in US.

I did a bit of search for hypothermia here, but did not get specifics applicable to my context.

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
There is a vast amount of information on this site. All you need do is look for it. There is a search function.
Why do you want to ctb?
Hi Linda nice to see l am not the only one in their senior years here 😊

Reactions: Linda and EscapeFromLife
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
OP, you've already ruled out every possible option for one reason or another - afraid of heights, too complicated, too painful, too hard to obtain necessary supplies, etc. There's literally nothing left. And for the record, "benzos" are not a suicide method, they are used to reduce anxiety before someone commits suicide.

Here is a guide that basically covers most realistic options.

Reactions: ToMoveOn, itsalittlecold and EscapeFromLife
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I lack the skills, experience, connections and qualities needed to do better than my friends, relatives and classmates at this point. Waiting for future is harder as every moment that I am facing feels like hell. I simply cannot tolerate the reality now. So waiting and not rushing to CTB is not an option for me.

@Linda You seem to do well. What do you want to CTB?

I can't shoot with firearm. Drowning might be painful. Falling from height could be an option but getting into tall buildings and jumping from a reasonable height seems a bit fearful as I have height phobia.

Train/bus/truck may leave my body damaged thus this is not preferred option.

So, only option could be hypothermia but @Linda could you please let me know how can I do hypothermia in my context —- only have a bathtub in a bathroom and it is summer so no cold outside —- I'm in US.

I did a bit of search for hypothermia here, but did not get specifics applicable to my context.
You seem to do well. What do you want to CTB? Read the introductory post I made the day I joined this site. You can find it if you don't mind scrolling back.
For hypothermia you need cold, winter weather. (I heard once of someone accidentally getting trapped in an industrial-scale freezer, used for storing meat I think, and dying but that was an exceptional situation).

Reactions: EscapeFromLife
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
After thinking more, I might go with SN or Night Night.
For SN:
I am in the USA. So, just wanted to check–
  1. Is Ibuprofen the same as Advil? So, would this work? It has 24 tablets. Each tablet is 200mg. So, 3 tablets are needed for 600mg.
  1. Also, is Acetaminophen the same as Paracetamol? So, would this work? It has 100 caplets. Each caplet is 500mg. It is of extra strength though. 2 caplets are needed for 1000mg.
Which one should I use —Advil or Acetaminophen?

Also, I have no idea where to get 30 mg Metoclopramide, 600 mg Oxazepam/Benzos and even SN. I found out online that Metoclopramide and Oxazepam/Benzos can be available for purchase only with PRESCRIPTION. Where can I get prescription for exactly these medicines? Is there any other way to get these medicines?

And, please help with getting the SN. I searched online but could not find any reliable source to get SN with at least 95% purity. I know discussing about sources is not allowed here. Then, what else can I do to get it?

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
After thinking more, I might go with SN or Night Night.
For SN:
I am in the USA. So, just wanted to check–
  1. Is Ibuprofen the same as Advil? So, would this work? It has 24 tablets. Each tablet is 200mg. So, 3 tablets are needed for 600mg.
  2. Also, is Acetaminophen the same as Paracetamol? So, would this work? It has 100 caplets. Each caplet is 500mg. It is of extra strength though. 2 caplets are needed for 1000mg.
Which one should I use —Advil or Acetaminophen?

Also, I have no idea where to get 30 mg Metoclopramide, 600 mg Oxazepam/Benzos and even SN. I found out online that Metoclopramide and Oxazepam/Benzos can be available for purchase only with PRESCRIPTION. Where can I get prescription for exactly these medicines? Is there any other way to get these medicines?

And, please help with getting the SN. I searched online but could not find any reliable source to get SN with at least 95% purity. I know discussing about sources is not allowed here. Then, what else can I do to get it?
Can @locked*n*loaded , @Praestat_Mori and @Agon321 provide any thoughts? You seem to have commented on SN related posts. I have read through the SN bible and SN megathread in SaSu.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Can @locked*n*loaded , @Praestat_Mori and @Agon321 provide any thoughts? You seem to have commented on SN related posts. I have read through the SN bible and SN megathread in SaSu.
Yes, Advil is ibuprofen.
Acetaminophen is paracetamol.
If I remember correctly, Advil is simply a brand of ibuprofen.

I don't know if it makes much difference what you take.
I'm going to take 600mg of ibuprofen, one hour before drinking SN.

Well, it is possible to get prescription drugs online.
For example, I ordered Domperidone from an online pharmacy.
I just had to fill out a survey.
Of course I wasn't being truthful.
I just had to wait a while for acceptance.
Domperidone came to me without any problems.
Unfortunately, the source I ordered from is no longer valid.
I also have no idea about any other source.
If you are determined, I think you will definitely find the right online pharmacy.

People on this site are reluctant to post sources.

I'm from Europe, so I don't know what the current situation is in the USA.
But I have some tips, maybe they will be useful to you.

Try looking for a source in Europe and Asia. Don't necessarily use English to search for SN.
Focus on looking in chemical stores.
Of course, SN can be bought in other places, but chemical stores are the most reliable.
Alternatively, you can try looking in butcher shops.

I don't know if my comment is helpful to you.
Unfortunately, I'm not an expert.

Reactions: EscapeFromLife, locked*n*loaded and Praestat_Mori
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Yes, Advil is ibuprofen.
Acetaminophen is paracetamol.
If I remember correctly, Advil is simply a brand of ibuprofen.

I don't know if it makes much difference what you take.
I'm going to take 600mg of ibuprofen, one hour before drinking SN.

Well, it is possible to get prescription drugs online.
For example, I ordered Domperidone from an online pharmacy.
I just had to fill out a survey.
Of course I wasn't being truthful.
I just had to wait a while for acceptance.
Domperidone came to me without any problems.
Unfortunately, the source I ordered from is no longer valid.
I also have no idea about any other source.
If you are determined, I think you will definitely find the right online pharmacy.

People on this site are reluctant to post sources.

I'm from Europe, so I don't know what the current situation is in the USA.
But I have some tips, maybe they will be useful to you.

Try looking for a source in Europe and Asia. Don't necessarily use English to search for SN.
Focus on looking in chemical stores.
Of course, SN can be bought in other places, but chemical stores are the most reliable.
Alternatively, you can try looking in butcher shops.

I don't know if my comment is helpful to you.
Unfortunately, I'm not an expert.
Thanks @Agon321 . This is very helpful. In case I can't manage other pills, will drinking only SN work? It might be painful though.

Also, extra strength of paracetamol work? Or do we need regular strength ?