• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

liza-lee

liza-lee

Apr 24, 2022
Hey guys :)

I'm really starting to consider CTB and I've found some decent options but is there any advice you can give - of course it's going to damage and hurt people around me but how can i minimize that

I'm holding on for as long as I can I just was the security of a plan when I need it

• Hugs
Reactions: idonthavetobehere
C

canneloni12

May 29, 2022
Hey guys :)

I'm really starting to consider CTB and I've found some decent options but is there any advice you can give - of course it's going to damage and hurt people around me but how can i minimize that

I'm holding on for as long as I can I just was the security of a plan when I need it
Read the resource page, I don't think we're allowed to recommend methods.

I would advise indulging in careful planning, though.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that what I plan to do is research my chosen method to reduce the chance of it failing. The fear of failure is the main thing that holds me back from ctb personally.

I think that it is hard to find ways to minimize the pain that others would feel, but I think that I would personally write a note to give those left behind some closure and will mean that they are not left with unanswered questions. I understand wanting the security of a plan, I think that for many it can be comforting having a plan to exit this world. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point and I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Upvote 2
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
I won't sugarcoat it, suicide is hard. Really, really hard.
Your body fights against it, and naturally you're scared of dying, as much as the concept of death is settling, the act of dying is terrifying and instinctively deterred.
There's some pretty crewcut methods on this site, but none of them I don't think are watertight, because everything rests on the human factor.

But all in all, it's what's you decide is best for you, just know it isn't easy, or particularly pleasant

Reactions: idonthavetobehere
Upvote 1
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
As a new member you have to post more to be able to send/receive PM and use the search function. Have you read the PPH or other books and guides?

Upvote 0