• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Need Peace

Sep 25, 2023
For many years I always had an escape plan. If things ever got bad enough I'd just OD on sleeping pills and never wake up. I thought it was a guaranteed method.

Well, things got bad enough. So, recently, I did some research to determine how many pills I would need and found out modern sleeping pills don't really work. I must have gotten the idea from a movie or something. So now I've been searching for a new method.

I always wanted to go to sleep and have a painless exit. When I read about N I thought that would be perfect only to find out its no longer obtainable. Next best would be an opiate OD. However, as a former heroin addict who's been clean for many years, I just can't bring myself to do that. I'm certain I can get fent and my opiate tolerance should be low enough that it'd work, but getting and staying clean is one of the few things I've ever done right in life. I didn't do all that to die with a needle in my arm now.

I don't want a violent death. I don't want my last moments to be traumatic either. So no gunshot, no jumping off buildings/bridges, no hanging, no drowning, and no cutting.

I thought maybe SN or SA would work but I've read quite a few reports that its definitely not a peaceful solution. The inert gas method sounds peaceful, but dying with a bag over my head just doesn't feel palatable to me.

I need to figure something out. I don't think I'm ready to CBT yet, but I wish I could do it every fucking day. Things are getting bad now and they could still get worse. I would feel better if I have a sound escape plan that I know I'd be comfortable with and I know would work.

Maybe I won't have to execute it, but knowing I have an exit button is a comfort in itself. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, DeadlineDialer and f1lth
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
holy **** you just ruled out like everything that's reliable.

Reactions: Bacon and Baseball, TheGoodGuy, Need Peace and 1 other person
kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Kai heard that kbbq is quite popular in korea. Dont know if it actually works but i kinda want to try if i ever do a third attempt. At least someone wont go and prevent me to do that since it looks pretty normal.

Reactions: Need Peace
f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
Kai heard that kbbq is quite popular in korea. Dont know if it actually works but i kinda want to try if i ever do a third attempt. At least someone wont go and prevent me to do that since it looks pretty normal.
i havent heard of kbbq before, could you tell me what it is ?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
they probably mean carbon monoxide

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
i havent heard of kbbq before, could you tell me what it is ?
Yeah basically just ignite lots of charcoal in a closed room. Looks normal at least in korea since its almost the same as having a korean bbq, just without ventilation and foods.

Reactions: f1lth and Need Peace
f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
Yeah basically just ignite lots of charcoal in a closed room. Looks normal at least in korea since its almost the same as having a korean bbq, just without ventilation and foods.
oh okay thank you

N

Need Peace

Sep 25, 2023
Thanks, I'll check it out.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly wish that suicide is as straightforward as od on something like sleeping pills, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die but if you wish to read about suicide method options then there is the suicide resource compilation section. But anyway I hope that you find what you are searching for, it's cruel to me how there isn't a easy, guaranteed and painless option to just instantly be free from this existence.

N

Need Peace

Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for this. I've been researching this method a little more now. Not sure about it. At first, it sounds enticing. It's simple and supposedly peaceful. However, then I read about some failed attempts from people who seemed to do everything right. Still, I'm thinking this method or maybe HS would be best now.