• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bipolarg0ner

bipolarg0ner

The Art of Human Sacrifice
Sep 12, 2019
Hey people I've been thinking if some bad shit was to go down I'd need a quick way to go out before the cops bust down the door. my first thought was a firearm but I don't have access to that and don't know where to look to purchase one since 19 year olds can't buy a gun in my state plus Im not working at the moment. Id say I got about 30 dollars at the moment maybe ill buy some SN or buy a gun off the streets if I get more money. what you guys think?

Blue Portal

Blue Portal

May 6, 2020
Hey people I've been thinking if some bad shit was to go down I'd need a quick way to go out before the cops bust down the door. my first thought was a firearm but I don't have access to that and don't know where to look to purchase one since 19 year olds can't buy a gun in my state plus Im not working at the moment. Id say I got about 30 dollars at the moment maybe ill buy some SN or buy a gun off the streets if I get more money. what you guys think?
why would the cops bust down your door?

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, a.n.kirillov and GoodPersonEffed
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If you live in the US you could wait 1 year till 18 or use partial hanging, train decapitation or suicide jump or even heroin overdose.

Reactions: Ryan.s
bipolarg0ner

bipolarg0ner

The Art of Human Sacrifice
Sep 12, 2019
If you live in the US you could wait 1 year till 18 or use partial hanging, train decapitation or suicide jump or even heroin overdose.
Any advice on making train decapitation less scary like maybe having earbuds in? The thought of hearing my own demise coming closer and closer doesn't sound so nice. Well, it'll be gruesome either way.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
partial/full hanging would be the less-risky way of doing it depending on the situation. a gun would be a lot quicker, but from what ive seen not by much. im guessing youre wanted for something if the cops are busting down the door, so if that was it then hanging wouldnt do it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Cops are at the door, about to bust it down.

Do I....

1. lay down on the train track that runs through my living room and hope the train comes faster than the cops can get in?

2. drink SN, cops come in, they call the ambulance, and I spend some time handcuffed to a hospital bed before I'm transported to jail?

I keep reading the OP and the other comment and I'm just...I don't...

Dude, what are you on tonight?

I know I'm being a dick. I own that. So seriously... Are you trolling? Are you manic? Are you tripping on psychedelics? Do you need to call a crisis line or something? (I don't say that lightly, crisis lines are generally shit and can end up in involuntary hospitalization.) This is one of the most over the top posts I've seen since I've been a member. What is actually going on here?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, a.n.kirillov and pebpebpebpeb
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
If cops are busting your door down, then I'd imagine pretending to have a weapon pointed at them when they get in would see you very dead, very fast. I doubt it'd even need to look that realistic going by some of the stories I've read.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
If cops are busting your door down, then I'd imagine pretending to have a weapon pointed at them when they get in would see you very dead, very fast. I doubt it'd even need to look that realistic going by some of the stories I've read.
Nooooooo!! Highly frowned upon to suggest death by cop on this site!!!

Jump through a window and hope the glass cuts a major artery?

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
Nooooooo!! Highly frowned upon to suggest death by cop on this site!!!

Jump through a window and hope the glass cuts a major artery?
I was just imagining. It'd be the last thing I'd do if cops were kicking my door down, I wouldn't even have my hands remotely in any threatening position.

Not that cops would be kicking my door down anyway, biggest crime I've got on my record is peeing up a wall when I was pissed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
Buy SN. You don't need anymore than 100 grams of it. That would be fairly cheap. If all else fails, you are going to have to go to hanging. First establish... @bipolarg0ner can you obtain SN? This link is a link to buy sodium nitrite off of Amazon ( it will be over 30 dollars) if you absolutely cannot afford over $30, make a thread on this site asking people what sites to get cheap SN from. Again, all else fails, try hanging. If you are heavy (80 kg plus - 190 pounds plus) you have to do partial suspension hanging, if you are light you can do partial suspension or full extension. Are you going to be able to go through with hanging, and do you have the required supplies? (i.e where you will anchor the rope, a rope, and knowledge on how to tie a slip knot and snuggle hitch)?

Is it really as cheap as that? I read a thread earlier talking about it being $850 or something.

I can't even find the stuff myself, just sodium nitrate, so I'm completely in the dark what is and what isn't a normal price.

Gaius_Baltar

Gaius_Baltar

Nothing But The Rain
Apr 14, 2020
^
you are confusing SN which is cheap with nembutal (N)...which is very expensive

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
^
you are confusing SN which is cheap with nembutal (N)...which is very expensive
I must be, my brain must be seeing capitals Ns and mixing the two up. I haven't seen nembutal mentioned yet I don't think. I'd take a guess it's even harder to get hold of.

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Doesn't show on my Amazon, I'm in the UK so there's likely some laws in place or some other bullshit. Perhaps that's why it's so expensive for some. I found some on ebay a few days ago, but the listing disappeared, and that was pricey too.

Edit - tried again through my browser, got this. Thanks for helping anyway :)
Ah, yes, In the UK I have heard SN is hard to get. JumperGeo or some other users here from the UK probably know how to get it. And yes you are definitely confused. Sodium Nitrite is infamous for being cheap hence why every one on this site wants it. It is used to salt and preserve meats for gods sake. :pfff: :hug:

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
Ah, yes, In the UK I have heard SN is hard to get. JumperGeo or some other users here from the UK probably know how to get it. And yes you are definitely confused. Sodium Nitrite is infamous for being cheap hence why every one on this site wants it. It is used to salt and preserve meats for gods sake. :pfff: :hug:

I'll make a bloody good sausage when I'm gone then, if I use that method :D I'll remember to eat some spices first.

Reactions: Ryan.s
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Any advice on making train decapitation less scary like maybe having earbuds in? The thought of hearing my own demise coming closer and closer doesn't sound so nice. Well, it'll be gruesome either way.
No I haven´t practiced that but maybe airbuds would help.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
If the cops are at your door, you have four options:

1. Jumping out of the window of your penthouse apartment on the 36th floor.

2. Shooting yourself.

3. Attempting suicide by cop, which I find highly unethical and will not recommend.

4. Ingesting cyanide; it was used by German soldiers during WW2 to avoid captivity.

Last edited: