• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hematomatema

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
I wanted to wait until my dedicated method's shit arrived but it hasn't yet, even though it was meant to today. I need to do it tonight though. Please if anyone has any reliable method, comment it below, regardless of the pain it causes. I don't care if it's drinking bleach or cutting arteries or mixing random chemicals in your bathroom, I NEED to do it tonight. Any method would be much appreciated.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm sorry you find yourself in this position.

Unfortunately non of the methods you suggested are likely to work. The following link contains the suicide resource compilations. I can hear you want something quickly, but impulsive suicides often fail, sometimes with permanent injuries - please take your time and do some research.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Recommending a specific method to someone who is undecided goes against the rules, but exchanging information on the various methods is accepted, in which case it is not considered help but a simple exchange of knowledge.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Like was said above.

Closing thread

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken