• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

moribundbody

moribundbody

Jul 22, 2023
I have access to pills (antidepressants, sleeping pills, pain killers) a rope and a blade. I'm too much of a pussy to slit my wrists, especially given the fact that it may not even work, so I think the best option currently is to take a mixture of pills prior to hanging myself. I have attempted before with pills and do not trust them at all, I feel like I need to mix methods to get the best chance. I have no clue really, I'm no scientist and I shouldn't have to be to commit suicide, but I need this to work. Please comment your thoughts.

C

CTB2023

Jul 5, 2023
Partial hang is the easiest way available imo, do a bit of research on this forum and you'll have a sure-fire way. Something to lower inhibition could be useful/nice, although not in a way where you act too sloppy as that'll increase the chances of failing

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"Need a fool proof method"... You can fail with any method.
Most overdoses don´t work. Don´t experiment with any drug combos.

Here you can find an overview of common methods that also include two methods with medications (Amitriptyline and Chloroquine):

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
girlboything

girlboything

drugged up doll
Jun 1, 2023
if you can stomach it, you can go somewhere you wont be interrupted and drink a shit ton of hard liquor or grain alcohol (look up how to mix it. i mixed it with a bunch of sugar and juice and strawberry syrup) on an empty stomach. or butt chug it or if you have a vag try the vodka soaked tampon. that might hurt though not sure. i just know i almost died from alcohol poisoning when i was anorexic. if you drink enough and no one finds you for a good amount of time i think it should work. idk why people don't talk about it much here.