emptyvoid

emptyvoid

Oct 21, 2023
i know. i know how fake i sound. i know i sound like im only here for attention. i know.

i have had an account for a year and didn't post until last night. i tried to go to the woods but my discord could tell something was off. idk how but someone was able to call my local police. almost was admitted again. i can't be admitted again. i would rather sit in one place for years and do nothing with life. i'm scared. i feel like ill never be able to get away with this. i need friends to help me get through this. it's been so long since i had a friend. what if i change my mind? what if i end up chained to a bed for months on end? i want to recover. but im so alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, notwhereIbelong and Praestat_Mori
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
Aren't we all here in search of a little attention? And you don't sound fake at all, don't worry

Last night's experience sounds terrifying, getting the police called on you and almost getting admitted must have been rough to say the least.
The choice to recover is a hard one, I myself made it around a year ago (due to happenings in my life), but I keep doubting it every day, and yet I persevere, despite not really achieving anything. It's also an extremely hard path to walk alone, because if you have nothing chaining you to this world, then why shouldn't you leave?
Feel free to PM me if you're in need, I don't know what support I can give, but if you need someone to talk with for a bit I can do that