• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I hate having to ask these questions but here it goes since i'm stupid and can't just connect the dots myself

from what I read, here are two things nebivolol, a beta blocker does that makes me go "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm"

>"Decreases the arrival of nerve impulses in the heart and the contraction of blood vessels, reduces the oxygen consumption of the heart and blocks certain functions of the sympathetic nervous system"
But also
>"It is also a β3 receptor agonist, allowing the release of vasodilating nitric oxide"
basically: lowers blood pressure and it increases the amount of blood in the expended blood vessels so there's bound to be more blood available if I got it right. So you're better oxygenated.

Now into the second part of the problem
from what I got some people " use SN for regenerating Nitric oxide in their body". But I, myself have found no concrete evidence that SN helps with the immediate release of NO in the body

I've read several time that stuff that releases NO in the body is not wanted but I don't have a concrete response...
Therefore I have a two questions questions (edit: i can't count that's actually three told you i'm a dumbass)

1) Is the fact that SN releases NO true? In itself it should not be an issue since you know people die from that alone.
2) If it is true then what would be the overall effects on one's attempt if combined with Nebivolol? Would the attempt last longer than the average 10 minutes? Would you take more time to black out? I doubt that if you do not puke the SN out, you'll survive anyway but still...
3) If it's not true, can you still take nebivolol? Because if the real issue is that the time taken for the black out to occur takes longer, then is it really an issue when you have benzos and painkillers...?

Maybe i'm asking the wrong questions, as I stated earlier i'm veeeery dumb

Asking those because these are the only beta blockers I have and I absolutely hate the feeling of tacchycardia but like I wanna know what's up with that.

Last edited:
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I hope you get the answers to these questions. There alot of knowledgeable people here. I am afraid I dont know much about what you've asked but wanted to reply and say you are NOT stupid or dumb, please dont think you are ok, life is about learning and with some things its hard to get your head around. Never think you are stupid ok, to even be asking such questions means you are very intelligent. Sending you some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Reactions: Busdriver, voyager, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I hope you get the answers to these questions. There alot of knowledgeable people here. I am afraid I dont know much about what you've asked but wanted to reply and say you are NOT stupid or dumb, please dont think you are ok, life is about learning and with some things its hard to get your head around. Never think you are stupid ok, to even be asking such questions means you are very intelligent. Sending you some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
my entire brainpower relies on self-depreciating comments sorry :'D, I also hope I get these answers tbh. Thank you for your kindness :>!

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
my entire brainpower relies on self-depreciating comments sorry :'D, I also hope I get these answers tbh. Thank you for your kindness :>!
No need to say sorry you cant help how you feel about yourself, but am hoping you will gain self confidence over time. being kind to yourself isn't easy, it took me a long long time to even like who I was, but I do now and its possible :heart:

• Love
Reactions: voyager, GoodPersonEffed and Delia
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
so, here is what i found. i apologise, i believe i was the one who brought up the nitric oxide when it comes to nebivolol and caused unnecessary concern. take this with a grain of salt, i'm not a professional, just some idiot trying to fastidiously DIY her death.

1) yes. in reaction with the gastric acid, SN will form nitric oxide among other things. for suicide-related purposes, this isn't desired. for a successful self-delivery, as little of the SN should be converted to NO before it passes into the small intestine where it will be absorbed into the bloodstream. nebivolol will cause NO release in blood vessels and possibly the heart. so the NO is not an enemy, it is only a concern if too much of the ingested SN turns into it. but unless one has been drinking vinegar or taken 15g too little of SN, that should not be a problem.

2.) the vasodilation provided by 3rd generation beta blockers to which nebivolol belongs could actually knock one out sooner since the blood flow will be increased and the SN would overwhelm one's system more quickly.

a personal issue i had with nebivolol was that it was highly selective, but it will block beta2 receptors at higher dosages. i confess i don't know that much about beta receptors yet but based on some reading it seemed important to me that my BB should block all three like propranolol does, or at least two. so, taking a higher dose of nebivolol would achieve that.

hopefully that makes sense, i've been listening to the driftveil city theme on repeat for 30 minutes and my brain is slowly dying; maybe i won't need SN after all. how are you doing, by the way?

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Busdriver, autumnal and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
so, here is what i found. i apologise, i believe i was the one who brought up the nitric oxide when it comes to nebivolol and caused unnecessary concern. take this with a grain of salt, i'm not a professional, just some idiot trying to fastidiously DIY her death.

Sweetheart you're a life saviour (sort of jrhekhgveg) I sincerely am grateful for your responses, it eases my mind a little bit. I'll keep the beta blocker and look a bit deeper into it in the meantime by checking your sources again and doing some more research. It does make sense thank you. I have restarted my regimen yesterday at night, I should be gone tomorrow, I'll tidy some of my stuff up in the meantime. These were nerve wracking days but i'm feeling great today :>! I hope your day isn't bad either. I'm much grateful for your help once again!

EDIT: As you said, to reach the same effects as propanolol you'd need an unholy amount of Nebivolol. i'm unsure of what could occur while ODing on that. Think i'll have to endure the tacchycardia, after all I have the benzos to compensate

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts and Ennuimortel