• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
Question: I have my N2 setup with scba mask and just did 2 trials. Not pleasant. I was not nervous, yet heart rate raced rapidly and started to sweat profusely causing physical panic. No suffocation feeling with not being able to breath, but did not pass out, just felt physically ill.

Even after I got fresh air a headache lingered for a day. (AirSource that filled my cylinder states N2 was very high purity. IDK ...I'm looking into a purity tester to see for myself). I'm hoping that can be remedied as I Am NOT looking to another trial if that is going to be my experience again.

What are your thoughts?

This is what I'm thinking about:

MaxtecN2Analyzer

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd say that if this AirSource, who filled your container, can tell you that the N2 was "very high purity", then they can, just as easily, supply you with an actual percentage of purity. "Very high purity" on its own means nothing. It needs to be quantified.

Reactions: Kurt
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Question: I have my N2 setup with scba mask and just did 2 trials. Not pleasant. I was not nervous, yet heart rate raced rapidly and started to sweat profusely causing physical panic. No suffocation feeling with not being able to breath, but did not pass out, just felt physically ill.

Even after I got fresh air a headache lingered for a day. (AirSource that filled my cylinder states N2 was very high purity. IDK ...I'm looking into a purity tester to see for myself). I'm hoping that can be remedied as I Am NOT looking to another trial if that is going to be my experience again.

What are your thoughts?

This is what I'm thinking about:

View attachment 99313
Shit... I wanted it badly but can't afford it. Thank you for popping my idealism bubble.

Maybe try strong sedatives to knock yourself out?

I saw a documentary about dr death? Old guy panicked. I wondered why he didn't put him to sleep.

Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
I'd say that if this AirSource, who filled your container, can tell you that the N2 was "very high purity", then they can, just as easily, supply you with an actual percentage of purity. "Very high purity" on its own means nothing. It needs to be quantified.
I agree. ...and will follow up with them. Not simply a statement or even a certificate but would need to verify the reading myself. I don't want any mistakes or to undergo that again. ..thanks for your response.
In the meantime, I've ordered that N2 analyzer. I'll take my tank in and see if it will work. I'd like to have my own trusted verification.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree. ...and will follow up with them. Not simply a statement or even a certificate but would need to verify the reading myself. I don't want any mistakes or to undergo that again. ..thanks for your response.
In the meantime, I've ordered that N2 analyzer. I'll take my tank in and see if it will work. I'd like to have my own trusted verification.
Yeah, there's nothing like being able to verify something on your own, as opposed to relying on other people's information and data. Good luck with your findings.

Reactions: Kurt