• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catotoctb

catotoctb

I hope find happiness someday.
Aug 27, 2023
Is it easy to find/buy N in South America?

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
It is. If you know where to look. And you must be determined to travel down in person. Getting it online is almost impossible now. You got to speak Spanish too.

Reactions: catotoctb
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
All I can think of is buying from a veterinary pharmacy and if needed, bribing them to sell it to you without any documents proving that you need it for a viable reason and not to ctb with. You'll need to be determined because it'll take a long time to find a place that sells N, the amount of places selling N is lowering now because of euthanasia tourists.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, Jan1193 and catotoctb
catotoctb

catotoctb

I hope find happiness someday.
Aug 27, 2023
It is. If you know where to look. And you must be determined to travel down in person. Getting it online is almost impossible now. You got to speak Spanish too.
I'm latinoamerican currently living in south america. I only hear that you can find N in Mexico but i was wondering if i could find it near from my location. Thank you
All I can think of is buying from a veterinary pharmacy and if needed, bribing them to sell it to you without any documents proving that you need it for a viable reason and not to ctb with. You'll need to be determined because it'll take a long time to find a place that sells N, the amount of places selling N is lowering now because of euthanasia tourists.
Thank you so much for you advice

Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
Curiously I'm mexican, but I don't lyve i'm the nort and most important, I don't know anything about "how to buy dr$gs and bribing", hahaha. Nothing of the street vibes in me, but if I can help you guys with anything about the languaje, or you just want to talk with someone in spanish without the translate, I'm here :' )

I sorry for you cannot get the N, with all I've read here and now this, I think it's almost imposible

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, lifeisbutadream and catotoctb
corpsenotfound

corpsenotfound

2unstable4u
Sep 11, 2023
im south african and yea finding it really difficult to find some n or sn but found some chemical plant that might hopefully supply unlikely tho

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I heard it's in Peru, Mexico and Columbia