• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Hey. I already mentioned that I ordered 1 bottle of N. Unfortunately couldn't afford the second one… for my weight it must be enough I guess (A said it must be enough) if I wait long enough. I guess it is fatal almost for any weight if there is enough time, I think even people who weigh a lot will die eventually if not found… is that correct?

On the other hand I've read that no matter how much you ingest, can be even 20 grams, if there is a quick medical intervention they can « save » you.

I am planing to use dilantin with N to avoid coma but in general how much time do I have? 24 hours seems a lot and I can't really leave the house, so the nighttime is the best I got.

I even thought I should stick with SN instead, maybe it works faster and there is less chance of recovery?

Thanks

P.S. Also I have dilantin but in pills not capsules so I can't really put it in N. Any suggestions of what to do? Take it just before N?
P.P.S. When you die from N is it obvious for doctors? Ot is it too obscure? I have problems with breath due to my illness. I wonder if it can pass as illness related.

Last edited:
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
They will do blood tests at your autopsy and they will find the N. There isn't really in way to not be found out that you took N as in most countries an autopsy is required with suicides or deaths where they can't be 100% sure (meaning an actual doctor witnessed the death and is willing to sign the certificate stating you died due to whatever). SN is easier to save someone from. There is an antidote that can be used in the first hour or so and completely reverses it. I am not sure if there is an actual antidote to N unless you are found maybe in minutes.

Reactions: sully
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
They will do blood tests at your autopsy and they will find the N. There isn't really in way to not be found out that you took N as in most countries an autopsy is required with suicides or deaths where they can't be 100% sure (meaning an actual doctor witnessed the death and is willing to sign the certificate stating you died due to whatever). SN is easier to save someone from. There is an antidote that can be used in the first hour or so and completely reverses it. I am not sure if there is an actual antidote to N unless you are found maybe in minutes.
thanks. I wonder if few hours will be enough...

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Hey. I already mentioned that I ordered 1 bottle of N. Unfortunately couldn't afford the second one… for my weight it must be enough I guess (A said it must be enough) if I wait long enough. I guess it is fatal almost for any weight if there is enough time, I think even people who weigh a lot will die eventually if not found… is that correct?

On the other hand I've read that no matter how much you ingest, can be even 20 grams, if there is a quick medical intervention they can « save » you.

I am planing to use dilantin with N to avoid coma but in general how much time do I have? 24 hours seems a lot and I can't really leave the house, so the nighttime is the best I got.

I even thought I should stick with SN instead, maybe it works faster and there is less chance of recovery?

Thanks

P.S. Also I have dilantin but in pills not capsules so I can't really put it in N. Any suggestions of what to do? Take it just before N?
P.P.S. When you die from N is it obvious for doctors? Ot is it too obscure? I have problems with breath due to my illness. I wonder if it can pass as illness related.

A isn't selling anymore. have you not seen the post by the moderator about this? its in the N from A megathread. its post 454, she has access to the PPH

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-a-megathread-2.57656/page-16#post-1289722

in regards to is it obvious it has a score of 4/5 for undetectability in the PPH. I'm not sure if that just for older people or it would apply to all to be honest. obviously if something doesn't look like suicide and looks like an accident then there isn't a ned for autopsy.so it would depend on the circumstances

i found this information the n i google autopsy and suicides

Some religious traditions discourage autopsies, believing a person's body should be kept whole or otherwise left alone after death. Or they say burial should not be delayed.Many states have laws that honor religious objections

and this

An autopsy is not generally necessary when the death is known to be the result of known medical conditions/diseases (ie, natural causes), adequate medical history exists, and there are no signs of foul play. In some cases, a detailed external examination may be sufficient to document injuries in cases with no pending legal issues associated. A detailed external examination in lieu of autopsy may also be used to exclude the possibility of injuries in elderly persons who die outside of the care of a physician, with no signs of foul play, and in whom it is unreasonable to perform an autopsy due to age or the objection of the next-of-kin to autopsy

i think you can object to an autopsy as long as it doesn't look like foul play was involved

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
A isn't selling anymore. have you not seen the post by the moderator about this? its in the N from A megathread. its post 454, she has access to the PPH

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-a-megathread-2.57656/page-16#post-1289722

in regards to is it obvious it has a score of 4/5 for undetectability in the PPH. I'm not sure if that just for older people or it would apply to all to be honest. obviously if something doesn't look like suicide and looks like an accident then there isn't a ned for autopsy.so it would depend on the circumstances

i found this information the n i google autopsy and suicides

Some religious traditions discourage autopsies, believing a person's body should be kept whole or otherwise left alone after death. Or they say burial should not be delayed.Many states have laws that honor religious objections

and this

An autopsy is not generally necessary when the death is known to be the result of known medical conditions/diseases (ie, natural causes), adequate medical history exists, and there are no signs of foul play. In some cases, a detailed external examination may be sufficient to document injuries in cases with no pending legal issues associated. A detailed external examination in lieu of autopsy may also be used to exclude the possibility of injuries in elderly persons who die outside of the care of a physician, with no signs of foul play, and in whom it is unreasonable to perform an autopsy due to age or the objection of the next-of-kin to autopsy

i think you can object to an autopsy as long as it doesn't look like foul play was involved
I don´t know, maube his letter is not A. His email was first in the newest PPH. But I believe it is the right person.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don´t know, maube his letter is not A. His email was first in the newest PPH. But I believe it is the right person.
the version posted on here is the march version of PPH. there is a new version out that the moderator has access too.she is the one who uploaded the march version and is the one who made the post about A not selling anymore in the thread i posted.

here a quote of what she said

"It looks like A isn't in the business anymore? According to the PPH, A stopped responding to emails and isn't collecting money to his wallet anymore"

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
the version posted on here is the march version of PPH. there is a new version out that the moderator has access too.she is the one who uploaded the march version and is the one who made the post about A not selling anymore in the thread i posted.

here a quote of what she said

"It looks like A isn't in the business anymore? According to the PPH, A stopped responding to emails and isn't collecting money to his wallet anymore"
the name is actually AV, not A
Is it correct?
In the latest PPh there is no A

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
the name is actually AV, not A
Is it correct?
In the latest PPh there is no A

lol don't post all the letters you'll get the pro-lifers confused!!! there's A,AV,B,D there used be C and even years ago J. And before that they had chemical companies listed.

I haven't seen the latest PPH. but the moderator said its mentioned that A isn't responding to emails and isn't collecting money to his wallet. So anyone who is responding to A or AV email would likely be police.

I mean the PPH aren't going change the PPH to say he isn't selling, if he is. he has been in there for many years. I'm pretty sure if he starts selling again they will update it.

like i said the moderator has clearly purchased the book as she uploaded the March 2021 version to this site

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
lol don't post all the letters you'll get the pro-lifers confused!!! there's A,AV,B,D there used be C and even years ago J. And before that they had chemical companies listed.

I haven't seen the latest PPH. but the moderator said its mentioned that A isn't responding to emails and isn't collecting money to his wallet. So anyone who is responding to A or AV email would likely be police.

I mean the PPH aren't going change the PPH to say he isn't selling, if he is. he has been in there for many years. I'm pretty sure if he starts selling again they will update it.

like i said the moderator has clearly purchased the book as she uploaded the March 2021 version to this site
Oh god. What do you mean police… I am absolutely confused now.

Anyway I didnt give to this AV any of my details, luckily… I ordered from B..

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Oh god. What do you mean police… I am absolutely confused now.

by police i mean if someone was replying the email it would likely be police., as its mentioned in the PPH that A isn't responding to emails, so who else could it be????

yeah i would just stick to ordering from B aswell :sunglasses: everyone who orders from D gets their order, there are no failures. don't believe what you read on here, there's no proof. you did the right thing ordering from a legit source. some people promote fake websites and all sorts you have to be careful.

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
by police i mean if someone was replying the email it would likely be police., as its mentioned in the PPH that A isn't responding to emails, so who else could it be????

yeah i would just stick to ordering from B aswell :sunglasses: everyone who orders from D gets their order, there are no failures. don't believe what you read on here, there's no proof. you did the right thing ordering from a legit source. some people promote fake websites and all sorts you have to be careful.
Yep, it is weird though.
even if D sends it I'm afraid it will be confiscated. The customs are insane where I live… will have to stick to sn then and hope it works

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yep, it is weird though.
even if D sends it I'm afraid it will be confiscated. The customs are insane where I live… will have to stick to sn then and hope it works

i would think D would be sending it considering you said you ordered it. I haven't seen anything in the PPH saying anything about D stuff being confiscated. I mean i wouldn't just believe a person saying it happened to them on an open forum, i don't think others are that stupid either.

I mean i have read how scared people are that they will get sent to jail and how you can get 14yrs in jail, but then people post they have had stuff seized on here. a forum thats its openly known police look on, i mean how stupid would you have to be to do something like that, i imagine very so i wouldn't think a person doing that was telling the truth.

I mean if i had it happen to me, i would tell EXIT that way the info can be made available to everyone in a legit source.

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
i would think D would be sending it considering you said you ordered it. I haven't seen anything in the PPH saying anything about D stuff being confiscated. I mean i wouldn't just believe a person saying it happened to them on an open forum, i don't think others are that stupid either.

I mean i have read how scared people are that they will get sent to jail and how you can get 14yrs in jail, but then people post they have had stuff seized on here. a forum thats its openly known police look on, i mean how stupid would you have to be to do something like that, i imagine very so i wouldn't think a person doing that was telling the truth.

I mean if i had it happen to me, i would tell EXIT that way the info can be made available to everyone in a legit source.
it can actually happen though... It´s not rare where I live. Customs stops a lot of parcels because you need to pay tax or something... If I´m lucky I´ll just pay it. But they can also open it if they want to.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I haven't seen anything mentioned, anyone ordering would be a member of this site or EXIT international, you can't find out the sources details without being. therefore the information would be available in the PPH. i mean it would be a first so i would imagine it would defiantly be put in the PPH, and we know they update it with new stuff as they did this recently by saying A isn't selling anymore. unfortunately some members haven't noticed that this info has been posted on here by a moderator, thats why i let you know about it

even if it gets stopped there have been 0 reports of anyone getting in trouble. people have received it and they just have to give the stuff over to the cops and nothing happens, there's a section in the PPH about it.

If something is sent as a gift, i'm pretty sure you don't pay a tax. there are other methods of sending stuff where you don't pay a tax aswell. I won't mention how he sends it though on here, i mean you have to question anyone who would do something like that, they would be clearly trying to cause problems. I mean the thing is aswell people only know what they get told of members on here, how do they know people are blagging them and telling them stuff is sent a certain way when they haven't ordered themselves, i myself have talked complete bolos to pro lifers a few times when they tried getting info from me!!!!

If i see something about it getting seized i'll be sure to let everyone know on the forum and provide proof. i think that would be most helpful to the members, if i just post something has happened i could be just talking complete bolos and i wouldn't just expect people to believe me, so i wouldn't bother as it wouldn't be helpful whatsoever.

I imagine alot of members who post about these experiences they have, become on the radar of the moderators and owners of this site. you would think that a member that had an experience would prove it to a moderator or EXIT

GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
What version of the PPeh did you use to organise your order anaboleyn? The one I can find in the resource section on this site is dated Match 2021 and I'm not sure if it's the most up to date version.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Can we, again, stick to the facts please?

In the newest version of the PPH, A is still listed, with the mention that he disappeared from the market in May. A few days ago, a user with access to the Exit forums reported that A is still in business and the next version of the PPH will update this information again, although no one confirmed this so far. Anyway, since A hasn't been shown very reliable over the last months (or at least extremely slow in replying), I would stick to D for now, even if A is still in business and a little cheaper.

So far the delivery rate of D, based on reports on this forum, is excellent. "There are no failures" is an incorrect statement. So far, one user (from China) reported a delivery failure and one other user, from the UK, received his package, but after it being stuck and inspected by customs for almost two weeks. Obviously not everyone posts on this forum, there will be other delivery failures and customs seizures for sure which we don't know about. The same applies for succesful deliveries, not everyone who orders posts about it on this forum.

Customs within the EU has gotten more strict since July 1st, with orders from abroad with a value below €22 now being subject to VAT. I think you can still get around this by marking the package as "gift", but this is a common trick to avoid customs they know well about. Since not many experiences have been posted since then, I have no idea what the impact of this will be regarding shipments of D to the EU, but it certainly increases the chances of a customs issue.

There's no need to fearmonger people: D's reputation is excellent to this point. But making statements like "there are no failures" is the exact opposite of fearmongering, acting like there is no risk of ordering N. There is a risk, the PPH mentions this several times. How big this risk is, depends on where you live. Again, fearmongering isn't needed and D's track record is excellent so far, but there will always be a risk when importing illegal drugs. In most Western countries, this would probably end with you losing your money and maybe getting a "welfare visit", but I wouldn't risk trying to import N to, let's say, Singapore.

I'm interested in this information as well. I wonder if someone knows more about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ihateantipsychotics and LifeQuitter2018
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Can we, again, stick to the facts please?

In the newest version of the PPH, A is still listed, with the mention that he disappeared from the market in May. A few days ago, a user with access to the Exit forums reported that A is still in business and the next version of the PPH will update this information again, although no one confirmed this so far. Anyway, since A hasn't been shown very reliable over the last months (or at least extremely slow in replying), I would stick to D for now, even if A is still in business and a little cheaper.

So far the delivery rate of D, based on reports on this forum, is excellent. "There are no failures" is an incorrect statement. So far, one user (from China) reported a delivery failure and one other user, from the UK, received his package, but after it being stuck and inspected by customs for almost two weeks. Obviously not everyone posts on this forum, there will be other delivery failures and customs seizures for sure which we don't know about. The same applies for succesful deliveries, not everyone who orders posts about it on this forum.

Customs within the EU has gotten more strict since July 1st, with orders from abroad with a value below €22 now being subject to VAT. I think you can still get around this by marking the package as "gift", but this is a common trick to avoid customs they know well about. Since not many experiences have been posted since then, I have no idea what the impact of this will be regarding shipments of D to the EU, but it certainly increases the chances of a customs issue.

There's no need to fearmonger people: D's reputation is excellent to this point. But making statements like "there are no failures" is the exact opposite of fearmongering, acting like there is no risk of ordering N. There is a risk, the PPH mentions this several times. How big this risk is, depends on where you live. Again, fearmongering isn't needed and D's track record is excellent so far, but there will always be a risk when importing illegal drugs. In most Western countries, this would probably end with you losing your money and maybe getting a "welfare visit", but I wouldn't risk trying to import N to, let's say, Singapore.

I'm interested in this information as well. I wonder if someone knows more about this.
I agree. I don't understand how I'm supposed to mark it as a gift if D sends some declaration of purchase or something? Do you get it?
Also if I declare it as a gift they will make me say whats inside… what can I say? Cosmetics or something?

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I agree. I don't understand how I'm supposed to mark it as a gift if D sends some declaration of purchase or something? Do you get it?
Also if I declare it as a gift they will make me say whats inside… what can I say? Cosmetics or something?
It's the sender who has to mark it as a gift. Which country are you from, if you're willing to share?

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
It's the sender who has to mark it as a gift. Which country are you from, if you're willing to share?
Prefer no to say it here, you can pm me if you like
Also I don't know if I can dictate him how to mark the product… I've sent him too many emails already asking about stuff…

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I wouldn't just believe a person saying something happened to them on this forum. that jeremy the nonce member did exactly the same thing, and had multiple accounts. he questioned methods alot, there a few members like that on here. some of them even promote scam sites aswell. people should be careful.

I mean the owners of this site and the moderators have provided legit information and sources, any one who questions that and expects people to believe random members instead is clearly braindead lol

i'm pretty sure thats common sense to most people, i'd take what random members questioning methods and sources with a pinch of salt. they never provide any proof. whereas there are many members who have received.

I mean the pro-lifers relatives joined this site, did some research, chose a method, probably had a good read of the PPH and CTB what more proof do we need lol
yeah D marks it as a gift so you don't have to pay fees

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenberg
I

ilovemy2d

Idkidk
Jul 2, 2021
Hey do u think we can use the tablets for motion sickness instead of the other anti ametics mentioned in the wiki to prevent vomiting?

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Hey do u think we can use the tablets for motion sickness instead of the other anti ametics mentioned in the wiki to prevent vomiting?
There's no way to 100% prevent vomiting. Even the antiemetic that is recommended (Meto) in most cases will not prevent vomiting. It isn't used for that, it is used as it helps with gastric dumping timelines. It basically makes you get it in your system faster. Most people will vomit with SN. More people vomit than don't vomit as you can tell by reading the page that have all the posted experiences here with ppl taking SN. It's also been said by reviewing those experiences that even the failed attempts have never failed due to vomiting. It's always been because they are found too early or call a friend/911 themselves. Vomiting isn't a super big deal as long you follow protocol and make 2 extra glasses to consume if needed. There's virtually no antiemetic that will prevent your body from trying to dispel poison. Your body is made to do that, it's going to try to get that out at any means possible. Sure, there are ppl that haven't said they vomited so we assume they didn't but they may have after losing consciousness or just not been able to tell the forum as they were ill. In all, I wouldn't worry much about the antiemetic for the purpose of preventing sickness. I would try to get meto for the sole purpose it helps with getting the SN in your system faster.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Last edited: