• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
I have very severe gag reflex and can barely drink alcohol... N would probably be impossible to take orally. I was thinking maybe it's possible to take it via IV bag, but I don't have any idea how to do it and can't find anyone selling it online. Can someone help me with this:(((

• Hugs
Reactions: som1 and Dead Meat
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I have very severe gag reflex and can barely drink alcohol... N would probably be impossible to take orally. I was thinking maybe it's possible to take it via IV bag, but I don't have any idea how to do it and can't find anyone selling it online. Can someone help me with this:(((
This is going to be extremely hard to do by yourself. There are skills you need in inserting an IV drip needle and it's very hard to do one handed. You'd basically need someone with medical knowledge to insert the portal into your vein. I don't even know where you'd be able to buy that stuff if you're not in the medical profession.
Of course this would be my ideal solution too because I'm afraid of the taste as well but I don't think it's doable.
If I ever do it I'll use antiseptic mouthwash, coat my tongue in honey and use a straw so it's going to the back of my throat as much as possible.

• Informative
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, raghu1977 and MikeDeross82
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I also consider paying off a nurse to do it for me. How will the police prosecute her if there is no evidence? (ie she throws everything in the room when I pass away etc)

maybe the eye witnesses who could see her/him coming in my house, probs

• Wow
Reactions: MikeDeross82
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I also consider paying off a nurse to do it for me. How will the police prosecute her if there is no evidence? (ie she throws everything in the room when I pass away etc)

maybe the eye witnesses who could see her/him coming in my house, probs
I doubt that a nurse would be willing to risk her license and career to do this unless she's committed to the cause. Maybe take a phlebotomist course? I think they teach you how to make a central line. That would be easier than trying to shoot up from your arm.

Reactions: Ta555, FinalPeace and Istanbulite
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I doubt that a nurse would be willing to risk her license and career to do this unless she's committed to the cause. Maybe take a phlebotomist course? I think they teach you how to make a central line. That would be easier than trying to shoot up from your arm.
you may be right.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
It's pretty much impossible to start IV and hook up tubing by yourself. I dont think you'll find someone in med profession willing to assist.

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
It's pretty much impossible to start IV and hook up tubing by yourself. I dont think you'll find someone in med profession willing to assist.
maybe retired nurses? and family friend/relative too? doable imo, if she doesn't leave much traces.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Maybe, but theyll run risk of being charged with your murder

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The Drip infusion system is easy to set up. It is difficult to insert a cannula into the vein. It requires exercise. Although it is difficult to place it on the arm alone, it is not difficult to place it on the dorsum of the hand and connect it to the IV line. Prominent and thick veins make the job easier. It is possible to test whether the cannula is in the vein with 0.9 saline and a syringe. However, I would say that the gravity-fed drip infusion system is unreliable.

Last edited:
R

raghu1977

Nerd
Jan 29, 2022
My last surgery the nurse trying to run the IV messed up the needle and i was leaking blood all over. They had to tape up my left hand and another nurse came over and ser it up in my other hand.

Its not as easy as it looks / sounds. And if you are squeamish about blood - not a great idea. Im not pretty squeamish but seeing my blood flowing out so freely gave even me a moment of pause.