• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i was wondering if theres any other way to test N apart from trying a small amount of it? i cant send it to a lab, how do you test a small amount of it anyway? surely its impossible to measure out such a small amount of powder

edit: this is also N from C so i cant be sure how much N is in each gram exactly

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/alternative-to-energy-control.41717/post-762925

Reactions: Yomyom, rikamonie and peacefulhorizons
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/alternative-to-energy-control.41717/post-762925

thank you for the link, too suspicious for me to do though since i live with my mum :')

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
thank you for the link, too suspicious for me to do though since i live with my mum :')
The video there is the easiest way to test purity at home, the rest of the ways are more complected and required tools, all you need there is a test kit (you can buy from Amazon or exit) and Distilled water (you can find it in almost any supermarket).
But you ordered from C, test is not really necessary

• Love
Reactions: rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
The video there is the easiest way to test purity at home, the rest of the ways are more complected and required tools, all you need there is a test kit (you can buy from Amazon or exit) and Distilled water (you can find it in almost any supermarket).
But you ordered from C, test is not really necessary

i think i will just have to trust it, i cant drive and the shop is too far to carry 3 litres of water back home, (i dont drink water so if i asked someone to buy it would be very odd) thank you for the info too :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Take a sleep dose

Reactions: unblocktheplanet