Jamba

Jamba

Jan 1, 2019
Have any of you tested A's Nembutal with an exit test kit? Would love to know as you can only obtain a test kit if you are 50+ or something like that. Thanks so much :)

Reactions: locusdelicti and Redt2go
locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
Curious to see responses to this. Was going to post something similar, but you beat me to it.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm not sure the point of that. All it tells you is if there are barbiturates present. It can't assure you that it's N or the quantity. At least I think that's what I read.

Reactions: Xerox
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
Have any of you tested A's Nembutal with an exit test kit? Would love to know as you can only obtain a test kit if you are 50+ or something like that. Thanks so much :)
GREAT question JAMBA !! I want to know too...

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Pretty sure you can buy barbiturate test kits on a few different sites. Maybe not, since they're not popular in recreational drug use anymore, but you can buy test kits for MDMA, LSD, fentanyl, cannabinoids, etc.
Look around.

Reactions: Redt2go
D

Deleted member 4993

The Test strips are available on Amazon for Barbiturates - Fentanyl Etc

locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
The availability of the kits is one thing. The question posed was "have any of you tested A's N." With so many having purportedly received it, I'm surprised that no one has posted having tested it.

StGerman

StGerman

Feb 22, 2019
By the way is there a test kit for the powder as well?

D

Deleted member 4993

Yes you can test the powder with test strips and by diluting.
The test strips will only show it's a barbiturate > diluting will indicate its purity / strength to a %

Also by melt flow etc etc but you need to read up on it.

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
I tested mine with the qualitative test to confirm that it was in fact barbiturates that I received from A. It tested positive so I now feel confident in proceeding with my plans. I'm very hesitant about answering questions on here, as everyone is so paranoid and sceptical of alterior motives now, which I have no time or energy for... I just wanted to share because I'm surprised no one else has yet.

Reactions: Camille Lejeune and locusdelicti
Jamba

Jamba

Jan 1, 2019
I tested mine with the qualitative test to confirm that it was in fact barbiturates that I received from A. It tested positive so I now feel confident in proceeding with my plans. I'm very hesitant about answering questions on here, as everyone is so paranoid and sceptical of alterior motives now, which I have no time or energy for... I just wanted to share because I'm surprised no one else has yet.

Thank you so much. I appreciate you

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
As far as I know nobody has ever complained that As N was fake. I brought a testing kit from the PPH website even though it says you have to be over 50. I got my N from J though, and J doesn't sell anymore.

StGerman

StGerman

Feb 22, 2019
I got my powder from J as well. What was your test result? I have heard that the quality was getting weaker towards the time J wasn't suppling any more. And I got mine in August 2017. i think I will get mine tested from Energy control lab, its worth it.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I got my powder from J as well. What was your test result? I have heard that the quality was getting weaker towards the time J wasn't suppling any more. And I got mine in August 2017. i think I will get mine tested from Energy control lab, its worth it.
Honestly I havn't tested it yet. LOL I need to get around to doing that.