therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
sorry if this is a stupid question but I want to be certain that I will succeed when I do it and I am even doubting N at this point.

If I drank it standing up with a noose around my neck would I just peacefully fall asleep, slump down and be dead or would the pain from the noose (partial is very painful for me) somehow wake me or become too much of a problem before I fully lost consciousness?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and 3 others
Ntothed

Ntothed

Jan 1, 2019
sorry if this is a stupid question but I want to be certain that I will succeed when I do it and I am even doubting N at this point.

If I drank it standing up with a noose around my neck would I just peacefully fall asleep, slump down and be dead or would the pain from the noose (partial is very painful for me) somehow wake me or become too much of a problem before I fully lost consciousness?

Don't try and complicate the process. Stick with the N and make sure to take your anti emetics and the rest with be history. Add some alcohol on top to really make it count,

That's my plan anyways.

Reactions: Ch92921, venom.52, meowcat and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

@therhydler could you noose the lavender lady instead?

❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Sort of use her as practice to really find those carotid arteries :-)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ch92921, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
D

Deleted member 4993

I would rely just on the N, it doesn't fail if taken correctly. I have known many friends who have left this world with it.
A shot of good alcohol strengthens the dose.
Luck and peace to you always

Reactions: Jupiter, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, meowcat and 3 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I would rely just on the N, it doesn't fail if taken correctly. I have known many friends who have left this world with it.
A shot of good alcohol strengthens the dose.
Luck and peace to you always

Thank you ♡

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and 3 others
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Did you get the N from A if you don't mind me asking?Also,which country did you have it delivered to.

Yes I ordered it from A but im still waiting for it... Im in Poland

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 3 others
goesforemast

goesforemast

Jan 12, 2019
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 4993

Yes I ordered it from A but im still waiting for it... Im in Poland

I thought you had the N already from your posts :-) I hope it arrives quickly and safely for you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
There was a person several years back tied a noose around their neck from a tree. While standing on the step ladder, took a 12 ga shotgun, slug load, to the heart. A bit overkill but effective.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person