• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone. Basically I've been seeing a lot of posts regarding N from A or C and was wondering what that was about or where I could get information regarding this, and if this was even available within the USA. Second of all, what is it that N does that seems to have people prefer it over SN. It seems SN is like a second choice for many if they could do N and I wanted to see what the differences were

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There's mega threads for N and SN, N is the holy grail and it's what's used in the legal euthanasia clinics. It's painless, peaceful but expensive and hard to get. SN isn't is as peaceful but it's cheap and not as hard to get

ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
There's mega threads for N and SN, N is the holy grail and it's what's used in the legal euthanasia clinics. It's painless, peaceful but expensive and hard to get. SN isn't is as peaceful but it's cheap and not as hard to get
Yeah I got to read up on it. I got an coming my way confirmed thankfully

Reactions: Nymph