• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I'm able to acquire the materials to do either N or SN.
I could also do both (SN, then if that fails, N), but there's a risk of my family members impeding me from trying again if SN were to fail.

Here's my situation...
N
pros:

as we know, it's very reliable
I'd be at a hotel, so my family would probably never see my body if I were to leave a note asking to be cremated
close to no chance of interruption/being discovered
because I'd be away from family, it would be easy to stop taking my medications and do the meto regimen
peaceful
cons:
I'd have to travel and pick up the N at a post office--risk of being caught/something going wrong/authorities--this scares me quite a bit
added effort of making travel plans, getting a hotel, and keeping up appearances with my family that I am visiting someone--but I can thankfully afford it and who needs $ where we're going?
so mainly the con is that it's illegal and I'm pretty prone to paranoia so I would probably experience quite a bit of anxiety leading up to it

SN
pros:

the materials are very accessible to me given where I live
I'd be at home in a comfortable place
cons:
possibility of discovery/interruption
not sure how reliable/peaceful this is? (this one is debatable)
my family would have to see me after the fact
stopping my medications for the meto regimen would be trickier

I don't know how helpful it is to post all this here but I've been juggling these methods back and forth in my mind all day and some feedback would be helpful. Thank you all~

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
N is my drug of choice, it's fast acting and it will look like I died in my sleep. I got N easy, first batch was intercepted or never sent but second delivery I got with no problems. It's a chance you take.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
If you can reduce or eliminate the risks you mentioned about N, then its absolutely better.

Reactions: Rachel74
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
If N makes to the post office to be collected then you will be fine.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Sending in the uk to the uk isn't a problem. Mine came fine from china and India. As long as gift is stated on the customs form you should be fine.

Reactions: JimFord99
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Sending in the uk to the uk isn't a problem. Mine came fine from china and India. As long as gift is stated on the customs form you should be fine.
Nice to know. Thanks, Rachael.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019

What's the significance of stating it's a gift?

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I have heard that SN caused severe stomach pain in some... and Nembutal is a hypnotic which typically causes respiratory arrest in some. But I think by that point you're already unconscious. SN scares me simply due to the amount of distress and failure rate. I plan on using a combo of Xanax and heroin mixed with Fentanyl. I have done this before but sadly I was found and rushed to the ER and given narcan. It was the most peaceful feeling.... except the absolute pain and distress when I woke up in the hospital surrounded by not only doctors but the police and my family. Other ways terrify me due to the possibility of stomach cramping and vomiting

Reactions: Reyki6667
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Question--if I take the N at a hotel and for whatever reason it fails, and I sleep for a very long time, is there a chance I might oversleep my checkout time? (This strikes me as a paranoid thought, but just trying to prepare for possibly failing.) Would it be better for me to make sure I have a full day and a half after my attempt to insure this doesn't happen (i.e. try on Tuesday night and book checkout on Thursday)?

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
do you mind pm me with you know what from asia

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
does anyone have the links to the latest PP handbook? Be very grateful.
do you mind pm me with you know what from asia
That thread is 3 years old now. Maybe try in a more recent thread.

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
does anyone have the links to the latest PP handbook? Be very grateful.

That thread is 3 years old now. Maybe try in a more recent thread.
ok . thanks

D

Diacon

Student
Jun 10, 2022
N is my drug of choice, it's fast acting and it will look like I died in my sleep. I got N easy, first batch was intercepted or never sent but second delivery I got with no problems. It's a chance you take.
Where did you get N?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This thread is years old now. If a users name is crossed out it means that they are not a member of this forum anymore, so they will not be around to post. There is no point to asking them questions as you won't get an answer.

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
what is N? still havent figured it out..