• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sophie.zzz

sophie.zzz

Oct 10, 2019
As you know, A recently changed its address and procedure due to the recent customs seizures.

The latest version of PPH specifies A's new address (the "Tutanota" mail server has replaced "Protonmail") and also specifies that, from now on, A only offers one payment method (Bitcoin). I recently contacted A through this new address. He just sent me his traditional email which offering the usual payment methods.

Have any of you recently attempted to contact A? to order?

What do you think about it ?

(Sorry for this bad english !)

Reactions: RainAndSadness and Soul
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Contacted him on 5/6 on the new email
3.- Indicate how do you want to pay: Bitcoin, or Western Union or Moneygram.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think A has never acted like a saint and that one should engage with him with awareness that it is at their own emotional, financial and legal risk.

The PPH often publishes outdated and inaccurate information about obtaining N, and I think one should remain open to not achieving a satisfying outcome should they choose to follow the advice as it's presented, whether in dealing with an N distributor or traveling in search of obtaining N.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Yomyom
A

anon0318

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah you might be right. That's why I'm looking into Sodium Nitrite. Check it out....supposed to be peaceful

Reactions: ronigail9
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah you might be right. That's why I'm looking into Sodium Nitrite. Check it out....supposed to be peaceful

Respectfully, I hope you'll read the site Rules and FAQ. This is the second post on this thread where you've broken a rule, first treating the site as a marketplace, now, if not outright breaking a rule, certainly dancing close to encouraging ctb.

If you don't know about the SN method, I suggest doing through research before promoting it as peaceful.

You could be a lovely person with good intentions and acting only out of being new and uninformed, but I've seen red flags in two posts that recommend to me a heightened sense of alert, so I'm addressing you directly but also with respect. I wish you no ill, I wish for the safety and well-being of all forum members, including yours.

Reactions: Soul
A

anon0318

Jun 9, 2020
Just joined today. Not trying to break any rules. I get the marketplace rule I broke. What was the other one?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Just joined today. Not trying to break any rules. I get the marketplace rule I broke. What was the other one?

As I said, encouraging ctb. I don't think you outright did so, but as I said, were dancing close. That's just my perspective, subject to being in error. I'm not a mod, just a member, so what I say carries no particular weight.

I sincerely hope you will get value from the forum and enjoy mutually beneficial and positive experiences with everyone here.

• Hmph!
Reactions: ronigail9 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

It's important to avoid anything that sounds like I'm promoting methods or encouraging anyone to commit suicide. That's to protect the forum as well as myself from accusations of abetting or assisting.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and peacefulhorizons
A

anon0318

Jun 9, 2020
Gotcha....I'm just going to talk about myself committing suicide

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
just a reminder for everyone, please be mindful of the forum rules, in regards to posting specifics surrounding sources.

any specific information surrounding sources and vendors/sellers should only be exchanged in PMs. please don't post on the forum publicly and ask other members about source details. the forum shouldn't be treated as a marketplace. failure to do so will result in warnings.

take care.

Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
As you know, A recently changed its address and procedure due to the recent customs seizures.

The latest version of PPH specifies A's new address (the "Tutanota" mail server has replaced "Protonmail") and also specifies that, from now on, A only offers one payment method (Bitcoin). I recently contacted A through this new address. He just sent me his traditional email which offering the usual payment methods.

Have any of you recently attempted to contact A? to order?

What do you think about it ?

(Sorry for this bad english !)
Do you end with the "mvz" just before the "to" in his address?