• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Hi!
I came across N. in a Spanish veterinary store.
It's called Exagon there, its manufacturer's page is here.
I understand that it will probably be impossible to buy it there. But it's price is indicated and the "add to cart" button is available. I'm interested in your opinion. Is it only for the vets? What do you think of it?
Maybe someone from Spain knows this store?

Reactions: tour77, Pedrester, Help_Me and 8 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
Hey Ella,

Oooo that's the strong stuff with the dye in, I always wondered about getting the coloured stuff instead. The bottles mentioned in the PP handbook are 60mg/ml that is 400mg/ml.

It looks good, but you're right getting delivery might be tricky to a personal address through a personal credit card. BUT, the worst they can do is ask for a prescription or vet details I guess. I assume it's not illegal or anything to try and buy, but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, your pathologist, lv-gras and 6 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
If you try to buy, please post results!

Reactions: Smashingairwaves, Pedrester, your pathologist and 11 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Hi!
I understand that it will probably be impossible to buy it there. But it's price is indicated and the "add to cart" button is available. I'm interested in your opinion. Is it only for the vets? What do you think of it?
Wow!

I wonder if it really is reliable and if so, possible to order. If not, maybe one could travel?
Have you enquired further?

Last edited:
Reactions: your pathologist, lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and 3 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
If they accept something like PayPal, it should be pretty trivial to get your money back if they won't provide it. I wouldn't bother if there's no credit card / PayPal - I can't tell but it almost all seems to be wire transfer, which is the hallmark of a scam site.

That stuff is for IV administration, by the way. But if the N was legit, that would be a pretty minor obstacle.

However, I had a search and I found several 'Spanish vet stores' selling this. What I suspect is going on is that these are sham storefronts, judging by the quality of the sites and the lack of specific information related to the stores (other than contact details) on them. That none of them mention regulations is a giveaway pretty much. It's a common scam tactic, they all tend to be populated with pretty similar databases of cheap branded goods and then it doesn't take much time to put up a site made by some ecommerce template. They don't seem to be customised or even have much set up like a domain-specific email or non-default FAQ - weird for a site that would be trying to sell things, never mind highly regulated, niche things.

(Search something like 'site:.es exagon solucion' - if you vary your search terms you can find ones that aren't even in Spanish but still use the Spanish .es TLD. Spanish example: https://distribuidorveterinario.es/ - it even has a Facebook linking to a maybe real veterinary pharmacy storefront even, but it's not used by anyone. Anyway it's not clear that they own the business and their branding is totally different.)

If you're in Spain, some of them do have contact numbers/addresses up, if you're desperate.

Reactions: Pedrester, your pathologist, Lifeisatrap and 9 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Hey I made a test to see if I could order. Situation is that they don't seem to ship to any other country than Spain. Have a look.

Oh and not even Netherlands.

Reactions: your pathologist, Lifeisatrap, IwasElla and 1 other person
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Hm, their FAQ (iirc) cites shipping to other countries, doesn't it?

Could you see what payment methods were offered?

Reactions: your pathologist, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 2 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Hm, their FAQ (iirc) cites shipping to other countries, doesn't it?

Could you see what payment methods were offered?

I'll have another look in some hours and let you know.

Reactions: your pathologist, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you !!

Reactions: your pathologist, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Still don't see any way to have it shipped. Please if you can, have a look! @Sayo

I tried making profile there and then trying to order, but I can't even get to see options for payment methods as the site blocks access saying "No carrier for this shipment address" - and no matter what adress I change it to, still same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: your pathologist, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I've read countless reports of people trying to buy from vet stores. Usually they contact you after placing the order and ask for you vet license/prescription/similiar legal documents. So you probably won't receive the product.

I would advise to be careful with any website where you are not required to provide the details mentioned above. Selling N to unauthorized people is highly illegal and no legitimate store (especially on the clear net!) would risk that.

Reactions: crova, RbnHopeless, Schopenhauer and 7 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I've read countless reports of people trying to buy from vet stores. Usually they contact you after placing the order and ask for you vet license/prescription/similiar legal documents. So you probably won't receive the product.

I would advise to be careful with any website where you are not required to provide the details mentioned above. Selling N to unauthorized people is highly illegal and no legitimate store (especially on the clear net!) would risk that.

What if you do have a "vet license" (public sources in FL), then order it with a credit card, have it delivered to a UPS pickup store. Most times UPS will never ask for documents.

Reactions: your pathologist, IwasElla, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
What if you do have a "vet license" (public sources in FL), then order it with a credit card, have it delivered to a UPS pickup store. Most times UPS will never ask for documents.
You might have a chance with a license. You'll need to research a trustworthy shop though.

Reactions: your pathologist, IwasElla, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
I tried it a different way again. (yeah, I'm stubborn once I see the tiniest chance there might be N on the other side of it lol )

I kept the site in Spanish in stead of the English translated version. VoilĆ”. Full access. What do I do!?

Strange?

Reactions: your pathologist, IwasElla, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018

Sorry that I must sound ignorant, but what is a UPS pickup store and what do you mean with "public sources in FL"?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Sorry that I must sound ignorant, but what is a UPS pickup store and what do you mean with "public sources in FL"?

Thanks!

UPS store is a mail service where packages can be delivered there instead of a place of residence or business. They don't require much except a signature.

The state of Florida publishes records like business licenses, criminal records, and government salaries for the public to see. Sometimes you can find the actual business license with a google search.

Reactions: your pathologist, IwasElla, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Thank you!

IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
I kept the site in Spanish in stead of the English translated version. VoilĆ”. Full access.
You're a genius! Thank you! In the Spanish version also the full description of the drug is given. As I can see, it contains other ingredients, except pentobarbital. I don't think it's ok ( Maybe there are some chemists around to explain us

Reactions: your pathologist, naia_ and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Hi!
Woah. I'm from Spain too. This may be a blessing. Please keep us updated.

Reactions: naia_, your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
You're a genius! Thank you! In the Spanish version also the full description of the drug is given. As I can see, it contains other ingredients, except pentobarbital. I don't think it's ok ( Maybe there are some chemists around to explain us

I hadn't noticed this:

"Exagon is approved for numerous species and due to its high concentration of 400 mg/ml (40%) of pentobarbital, ExagonĀ® is also particularly suitable for equine practice and ā€“ if needed ā€“ for euthanising cattle and other livestock"

Edit:
Here's the full description of the product translated to English:
http://freetexthost.com/jq4renkzx3

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist and IwasElla
your pathologist

your pathologist

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Sep 5, 2018
maybe i'm slow @naia_ but i'm not sure how to view the spanish page. and like said above, the english one is lacking information

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, naia_ and IwasElla
your pathologist

your pathologist

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Sep 5, 2018
I hadn't noticed this:

"Exagon is approved for numerous species and due to its high concentration of 400 mg/ml (40%) of pentobarbital, ExagonĀ® is also particularly suitable for equine practice and ā€“ if needed ā€“ for euthanising cattle and other livestock"

i mean even in the english version... it did list horses so

horses are big boys

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, naia_ and IwasElla
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
maybe i'm slow @naia_ but i'm not sure how to view the spanish page. and like said above, the english one is lacking information

Thanks for having a look, I updated the post with a translation <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and IwasElla
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Shipping costs:
ā‚¬ 12,100.00

That's the catch. (Cost for two bottles to be shipped.)

Reactions: Help_Me, IwasElla and naia_
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Shipping costs:
ā‚¬ 12,100.00

That's the catch. (Cost for two bottles to be shipped.)
Huh. That's absurd. I wasn't charged that much when I had a test.

Btw, Kooz - did you have a look at the ingredients? I've posted an English translation above.

Reactions: IwasElla and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
The stuff has been taken off the website.

I guess it must've been the real thing. Too bad now I know but can't order it.

IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
The stuff has been taken off the website.

I guess it must've been the real thing. Too bad now I know but can't order it.
Oh man, I probably shouldn't have posted the link in the public domain ((
But there's a little chance that it's out of stock

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and naia_
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Oh man, I probably shouldn't have posted the link in the public domain ((
But there's a little chance that it's out of stock
Any chance it'd be possible to find another vet store and not post the link here directly?

I actually think it might have been the sudden traffic that could have made them realize it was openly accessible.

How did you find it in the first place?

IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
How did you find it in the first place?
I've just reviewed my browser history for that day. I was trying to find out which drugs are used for animals' euthanasia in my country. One article said that one of the most popular drugs is Morbital (Biowet) (I'm not going to post a link to its manufacturer's page, it's easy to find). Then I began to searсh where to buy Morbital or its analogues, and Exagon was one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and naia_
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
I've just reviewed my browser history for that day. I was trying to find out which drugs are used for animals' euthanasia in my country. One article said that one of the most popular drugs is Morbital (Biowet) (I'm not going to post a link to its manufacturer's page, it's easy to find). Then I began to searh where to buy Morbital or its analogues, and Exagon was one of them.
Many thanks!