• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
I messaged D in the PPH almost a week ago using P, giving my location, asking for their monero wallet so I can send the money, and asked what kind of Nembutal they had in stock so I know if I should get one bottle or two…no response.
I've read people on this forum saying D responds almost instantly or within minutes so what gives?
I know I got the email right I checked many times, should I go looking on the dark net if D is now as unreliable as A?
This hassle in suicide makes me wanna die

Reactions: Pen>Sword
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Don't go to the dark web, you'll probably get scammed.

Just to be clear, how many mails did you send to D? You shouldn't send stuff like your location or asking for his monero waller in the first mail.

Within my communication with D, I've noticed sometimes he doesn't respond that quickly, especially during weekends or outside (Mexican) business hours. Just send him a reminder, but certainly don't start your communication with too many details.

Reactions: Stargazer100, Pen>Sword, demuic and 1 other person
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Did you use his protonmail address?

Reactions: Pen>Sword and suicideseeker
S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
Don't go to the dark web, you'll probably get scammed.

Just to be clear, how many mails did you send to D? You shouldn't send stuff like your location or asking for his monero waller in the first mail.

Within my communication with D, I've noticed sometimes he doesn't respond that quickly, especially during weekends or outside (Mexican) business hours. Just send him a reminder, but certainly don't start your communication with too many details.
I sent one email, sent my city but not my address. I guess based on what you said I'll try a new email address with very vague and minimal information to see if that works. Still doesn't explain why I get radio silence while others get a response in 10 minutes as it's been about a week.
Did you use his protonmail address?
Yes that's what I meant by "P". Should I have used the CT one? Seems like they're not accepting new users without an invite code.

Reactions: deletemyaccount1
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
D receives a lot of mail at the same time, it can be simply an oversight, insist again, or use a new address with proton

Reactions: whitefeather, suicideseeker, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
D receives a lot of mail at the same time, it can be simply an oversight, insist again, or use a new address with proton

People need to relax and be more patient. This isn't ordering a pair of slippers off amazon. With black market transactions there are delays, setbacks and risks involved. As someone who is completely new to this stuff, it is very overwhelming.

But even I know not to expect instant replies and next day delivery. We are importing tightly controlled contraband which is a felony. Calm down and don't make the seller nervous or pester them with constant messages.

Reactions: demuic, whitefeather, Cherry Crumpet and 1 other person
S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
Good point.
People need to relax and be more patient. This isn't ordering a pair of slippers off amazon. With black market transactions there are delays, setbacks and risks involved. As someone who is completely new to this stuff, it is very overwhelming.

But even I know not to expect instant replies and next day delivery. We are importing tightly controlled contraband which is a felony. Calm down and don't make the seller nervous or pester them with constant messages.
I can see where you're coming from but it sounds like you already got your N so now you're relaxed but I want to die and I want the drugs I need to kill myself how I want to die sooner than later. You can get SN off amazon easily and I've bought drugs from the black market before and they have a reputation to uphold, I'm paying a lot of money I expect a commensurate amount of seriousness and respect.

For example, today I tried to buy $200 of shrooms and edibles from a dealer and they quoted me a 2PM delivery. Several hours later they insist they're close and several hours after that I still have no drugs. Should I give that dealer my money? Obviously you understand that we're all suicidal and impatient but it's not like I've sent him 20 messages and demanded same day delivery.

I read reports that D responds quickly, my experience is on the contrary so I'm soliciting feedback to see if this is a concerning pattern of behavior indicating I should source my N elsewhere.

Trust that I'll get N from one drug dealer or another and whoever I buy from will not wait over a week to take money from my pocket to put into theirs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I can see where you're coming from but it sounds like you already got your N so now you're relaxed but I want to die and I want the drugs I need to kill myself how I want to die sooner than later. You can get SN off amazon easily and I've bought drugs from the black market before and they have a reputation to uphold, I'm paying a lot of money I expect a commensurate amount of seriousness and respect.

I completely understand your frustration but N isn't like SN or even other drugs. As far as I know there are only 2 suppliers of N. With rumors of A being slow or even unreliable, B/D seems to be hit with a lot of emails and requests. I would just try again with a new email.

For example, today I tried to buy $200 of shrooms and edibles from a dealer and they quoted me a 2PM delivery. Several hours later they insist they're close and several hours after that I still have no drugs. Should I give that dealer my money? Obviously you understand that we're all suicidal and impatient but it's not like I've sent him 20 messages and demanded same day delivery.

Well ordering stuff online is different from face to face transactions. You have to pay before they ship whereas in person you exchange at the same time.

I read reports that D responds quickly, my experience is on the contrary so I'm soliciting feedback to see if this is a concerning pattern of behavior indicating I should source my N elsewhere.

The problem is there are only two known/reputable suppliers of N. Unless you drive/fly to Mexico yourself I am not sure where you are supposed to source it.

S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
Well ordering stuff online is different from face to face transactions. You have to pay before they ship whereas in person you exchange at the same time.
Exactly, so you do see why a lengthier delay for communication i.e. the establishment of trust - for an online transaction where I have to pay all my money first and possibly never get anything at all from this anonymous person across the world is giving me anxiety.

The problem is there are only two known/reputable suppliers of N. Unless you drive/fly to Mexico yourself I am not sure where you are supposed to source it.

I'm perfectly able to drive/fly to Mexico myself and buy it, that's actually not a bad idea at all but I see N on one of the dark web markets as well and with dark web markets they use escrow systems where the dealer doesn't get the payment until it's confirmed shipped and the payment can be revoked it it's not legit. Even the PPH lists the dark web as a source for N.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I can see how that would be incredibly stressful. Thank you for detailing your experience for us. I hope that D continues to uphold his reputation as a reputable seller.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicideseeker
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
D does his job very well, I received my two bottles in just two days from Mexico to Europe. + Very professional ~ and the parcel has an amazing stealth mode.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, demuic, whitefeather and 3 others
S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
D does his job very well, I received my two bottles in just two days from Mexico to Europe. + Very professional ~ and the parcel has an amazing stealth mode.
What did you say to him to get him to respond so quickly? Fuck if I had N in two days I could be dead before the weekend Jesus Christ this is frustrating.

• Hugs
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

This is good to hear. After a long time of hesitation and doubt I finally sent an email. Now we wait.

S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
This is good to hear. After a long time of hesitation and doubt I finally sent an email. Now we wait.
I suppose you're in the same boat I am then, I thought you already had N. Let me know how it goes.
I just sent D an email from a new protonmail account and he responded almost immediately, only took 2 minutes. I'll keep this thread updated.

Last edited:
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
What did you say to him to get him to respond so quickly? Fuck if I had N in two days I could be dead before the weekend Jesus Christ this is frustrating.
nothing special, i just kept very polite and got to the point in explaining that i was ready to order two bottles from him using btc as payment method.

he then answered me 5 minutes later asking for my address and transmitting his wallet address for payment and the transaction was completed, two days after I received my golden ticket.

S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
He's been extremely responsive and quick this time around, I just sent him the money and he said he'll send it tomorrow

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

that makes 2 of us and mine was recently aswell like within the last month.
He's been extremely responsive and quick this time around, I just sent him the money and he said he'll send it tomorrow

thats why you should be patient and not so needy, i know we are all desperate and impatient. but in this situation you have to be, there's ways of dealing with this stuff.

coming on the forum slagging off the source because they haven't got back to you is not a wise move to me, don't forget these people have lives aswell you know!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, demuic, hahabye and 1 other person
S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
that makes 2 of us and mine was recently aswell like within the last month.

thats why you should be patient and not so needy, i know we are all desperate and impatient. but in this situation you have to be, there's ways of dealing with this stuff.

coming on the forum slagging off the source because they haven't got back to you is not a wise move to me, don't forget these people have lives aswell you know!!
I want to say you come off as a real asshole, D only started responding when I followed the advice to use a new email address. If I kept waiting then I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished. What exactly should I have done instead? Are you suggesting I kept waiting with no response? Because emailing him again was in fact effective. You see, there's a way of giving advice without coming off as a jerk. Look at everyone else who replied.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I want to say you come off as a real asshole, D only started responding when I followed the advice to use a new email address. If I kept waiting then I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished. What exactly should I have done instead? Are you suggesting I kept waiting with no response? Because emailing him again was in fact effective. You see, there's a way of giving advice without coming off as a jerk. Look at everyone else who replied.
I'm sorry but i was just saying how it looked. you were the one who said this "I know I got the email right I checked many times, should I go looking on the dark net if D is now as unreliable as A?"

so a source doesn't reply straight away and you say they are unreliable, despite many members having no problems. well I'm sorry but you are also a jerk then with your comments, that have no basis of truth at all. also who says A isn't reliable? he hasn't been answering messages, does that make him unreliable? or maybe he doesn't do it anymore, its not like he has been ripping people off, just not replying for whatever reason. slagging off all the sources is exactly the reason why they disappear in the 1st place and thats just selfish because there are alot of other people that might want to order, and comments like that don't help.

Reactions: hahabye
S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
I'm sorry but i was just saying how it looked. you were the one who said this "I know I got the email right I checked many times, should I go looking on the dark net if D is now as unreliable as A?"

so a source doesn't reply straight away and you say they are unreliable, despite many members having no problems. well I'm sorry but you are also a jerk then with your comments, that have no basis of truth at all. also who says A isn't reliable? he hasn't been answering messages, does that make him unreliable? or maybe he doesn't do it anymore, its not like he has been ripping people off, just not replying for whatever reason. slagging off all the sources is exactly the reason why they disappear in the 1st place and thats just selfish because there are alot of other people that might want to order, and comments like that don't help.
Look, I don't really care about anything other than results that get me dead faster. Let's discuss this in hell after I drink my N. All that matters is that when D doesn't respond, sending him an email from a new address worked for me and can live on after I die as a potential solution to lack of response. However much you wanna revere these people without providing me an alternative solution that's effective, is up to you. Results speak for themselves and I frankly don't care about you or your feelings all I needed were facts and results, which I got without your "help". :)

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Look, I don't really care about anything other than results that get me dead faster. Let's discuss this in hell after I drink my N. All that matters is that when D doesn't respond, sending him an email from a new address worked for me and can live on after I die as a potential solution to lack of response. However much you wanna revere these people without providing me an alternative solution that's effective, is up to you. Results speak for themselves and I frankly don't care about you or your feelings all I needed were facts and results, which I got without your "help". :)

I don't really care about you or your feelings either. but what i do care about is other members on the forum, who may want to make orders. there is already a lack of sources for stuff and people making BS comments that have no truth whatsoever is no help to anyone and so unbelievably selfish against others on here who don't have N its unreal. you don't deserve help from this forum if your attitude is just helping yourself.

what i can tell you is slagging sources off, on a site that they quite possibly read could quite possibly backfire on you. so don't come back on moaning if you end up with fuck all, it will be your own fault

Reactions: demuic, eternalmelancholy and hahabye
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
your attitude is not worthy to thank the information that we have transmitted to you as well as the help that SS can bring to you by making available the true version of the pph, be at least a little less selfish before leaving this world please :notsure:

Reactions: LastLoveLetter, demuic and eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I want to say you come off as a real asshole, D only started responding when I followed the advice to use a new email address.
Look, I don't really care about anything other than results that get me dead faster.

The only person who is acting like an asshole here is you. I get it you want to die, we all do. But coming here and acting so hostile to people who are trying to help you is not productive. At least you admit you don't care about anything or anyone here.

If this is the way you communicated with D I can see why he ignored you. I know this message will most likely go over your head and you will feel attacked but someone needs to address this.

Reactions: demuic and checkouttime
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I don't want to fuel the argument that you guys are having, but I also think that you are acting a bit irresponsibly, OP.

Don't mean to attack you, I know ordering N is a stressful experience, but exactly because of that we should avoid creating threads with provoking titles like this and panicking over little things. I can say from experience that researching how reliable N suppliers are is not easy and causes a lot of doubt, and finding threads like this makes it even more confusing as for who to trust.

And since D seems to be a very reliable source at the moment, I think it is wise to keep it clear that he is. I don't think people, who are already suffering and having a tough time dealing with life, need any false information to worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous 4, LastLoveLetter, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The only person who is acting like an asshole here is you. I get it you want to die, we all do. But coming here and acting so hostile to people who are trying to help you is not productive. At least you admit you don't care about anything or anyone here.

If this is the way you communicated with D I can see why he ignored you. I know this message will most likely go over your head and you will feel attacked but someone needs to address this.

If they had sent a normal email in the 1st place they might of got a reply.but as someone else pointed out "Just to be clear, how many mails did you send to D? You shouldn't send stuff like your location or asking for his monero waller in the first mail."

There are ways of dealing and acting in this situation as i pointed out before

I can just imagine some people pestering the sources like mad etc by the way they come and post on here. a source doesn't reply instantly because they clearly weren't happy with the way you came across and they are suddenly unreliable. you joined the site 5 minutes ago and are then slagging sources off, don't expect people to be ok with that, especially when you hadn't even made an order or have 1 slight bit of evidence what you said was true.,when in real life its the total opposite and i for one can vouch for that as i made an order recently. Its unbelievably selfish , there are other people who want to order and want the right information.

so if i am being a jerk, its because you are writing stupid shit with no truth at all. this site is to help everyone not just ourselves

Reactions: blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I'm sensing a wolf in sheep's clothing; I urge the good folk of SS to not take the bait.

Reactions: checkouttime
Anonymous 4

Anonymous 4

Specialist
Jun 26, 2021
The amount of information about D and N, mentioning the one of the actual email accounts, that some one thumbs up'ed, is probably a police officer coz why would you thumb up that, but the amount of clear information at the start of this thread is a joke, even spelling out N, instead of just calling it N, makes me rethink ordering from D now, has anyone recently, purchased from D,?? Please let me know