• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chasing Sleep

Chasing Sleep

sad hoe
Mar 10, 2022
Hypothetically speaking, if I were to attempt to ctb using N, somehow survived the attempt, and was hospitalized, would I be arrested prior to recovery? I'm from the US.

I emailed D this afternoon so I'm really interested in the method but like many, I'm very worried about the consequences of failure.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I don't seem to have the ability to search for posts, maybe that's a new user thing.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
In the states the laws vary from state to state—but the short answer is probably not. Most places have gotten rid of laws surrounding suicide as far as the individual goes, and besides—the optics are bad.

• Love
Reactions: Chasing Sleep
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Customs are not analysing for barbiturates anymore it seems. When mine got confiscated and sent for analysis I never heard from them again lol

This was Europe tho

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Chasing Sleep and bad luck
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I'm a sad hoe too.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chasing Sleep and Red Scare
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Customs are not analysing for barbiturates anymore it seems. When mine got confiscated and sent for analysis I never heard from them again lol

This was Europe tho
So you didn't get N? got lost on the way? I am from Europe.

• Aww..
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Arrested? Very unlikely.

Put in the psych ward, probably likely.

• Informative
evergreen

evergreen

Mar 2, 2022
What about the other aspects of failing with N? I haven't seen much of it discussed on the forum, unlike the other methods. I also don't see anything in a long glance over the PPeH either.

My questions are mostly:
1) What medical concerns exist if you fail? In not drinking all of it? In vomiting? In being found before dead?
2) What do you do if you fail and still have control?

I understand that for me personally, the risk of failure is low, even on a single bottle and no AE. However, diligently plan, we shall.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Arrested? Very unlikely.

Put in the psych ward, probably likely.
Not likely at all. Just because you ordered this doesn't mean you need to use it for syucude
What about the other aspects of failing with N? I haven't seen much of it discussed on the forum, unlike the other methods. I also don't see anything in a long glance over the PPeH either.

My questions are mostly:
1) What medical concerns exist if you fail? In not drinking all of it? In vomiting? In being found before dead?
2) What do you do if you fail and still have control?

I understand that for me personally, the risk of failure is low, even on a single bottle and no AE. However, diligently plan, we shall.
If you fail to drink the N or vomit straight away you should abort the attempt immediately and call for help. Also put finger down your throat to induce vomiting

• Informative
Reactions: Chasing Sleep and evergreen