• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
So i accidentally took off another blue cap on my N bottles, now left with 2/3 like this.

I asked D and he replied

"Of coarse, as long as the aluminium is there it's sealed".

And logically this sounds about right and I also turned the bottle up side down like an idiot but - seriously, what's the function of the blue cap then?

Are these bottles still SEALED with NO exposure to AIR?

I would hope for a chemist or even veterinary to help me answer this question because this is the last thing I do and I want to be 110% sure I'm not ingesting old pentobarbital, because then I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up a vegetable.

Please SS , any doctor or chemist or anyone qualified to answer this throughly.
I'm not interested in vague answers like the previous thread like "it should be fine"
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Not a doctor or chemist but I'm pretty sure those are there to tell you that it has to been tampered with. I'm pretty sure it doesn't add any protection to your N. I have also taken it off of one of my bottles.

Reactions: oddetoad, Talvikki, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Not a doctor or chemist but I'm pretty sure those are there to tell you that it has to been tampered with. I'm pretty sure it doesn't add any protection to your N. I have also taken it off of one of my bottles.
This is correct.

• Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and arnab
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
It's not correct English, can you translate please?
Since you understand
The presence of the cap shows that the product has not been tampered with. It also protects the rubber stopper from accidental puncture.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and srphoenix
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
The presence of the cap shows that the product has not been tampered with. It also protects the rubber stopper from accidental puncture.
Thank you, I get it now

But still I want a educated answer on the topic start. Is the N still safe and sealed ?

Last edited:
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
They are called "flip-off" caps. They simply indicate a vial has not been opened or used. Under the flip off (blue) plastic top is a grey rubber stopper. This is where a syringe is then inserted to remove the desired quantity of medicine. The rubber then reseals & the only way to tell if someone has taken, say 1/2ml of medicine from a 20ml multi dose vial is if the cap is missing. Tho we will use all the medicine at once, many medicines for IV use come in multi dose vials. So your bottle is still sealed & air tight/ sterile.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and arnab
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
There'd be no way to test the n without removing that blue cap. Which a lot of folks have done.

As long as you didn't introduce air bubbles with a needle when testing (and I don't even know what that does to the efficacy), I'd say you are okay
I haven't even used a needle
They are called "flip-off" caps. They simply indicate a vial has not been opened or used. Under the flip off (blue) plastic top is a grey rubber stopper. This is where a syringe is then inserted to remove the desired quantity of medicine. The rubber then reseals & the only way to tell if someone has taken, say 1/2ml of medicine from a 20ml multi dose vial is if the cap is missing. Tho we will use all the medicine at once, many medicines for IV use come in multi dose vials. So your bottle is still sealed & air tight/ sterile.
Thank you

• Hugs
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Thank you, I get it now

But still I want a educated answer on the topic start. Is the N still safe and sealed ?
I see you got an answer while I slept. But if I may offer a recommendation, sincerely, find a safe, cool place to store your bottles and leave them there. Resist the urge to handle and examine them. It will protect your investment and ease your mind.

• Informative
Reactions: Lost Magic and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I see you got an answer while I slept. But if I may offer a recommendation, sincerely, find a safe, cool place to store your bottles and leave them there. Resist the urge to handle and examine them. It will protect your investment and ease your mind.
Yes a cool, dry & dark place is how to best extend the shelf life of N. That's probably where I'd keep my N… 🙂

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Talvikki and 1 other person
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
@arnab not correct English and you needed a translation just because my phone made a typo from 'hasn't' to 'has to'? Lol

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
not correct English and you needed a translation just because my phone made a typo from 'hasn't' to 'has to'? Lol
And then I said, Yes, this is correct. I didn't even notice the mistake -- my brain saw what was meant vs what was there and auto-corrected for me! Sorry about the confusion @arnab!

Reactions: Ta555
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
And then I said, Yes, this is correct. I didn't even notice the mistake -- my brain saw what was meant vs what was there and auto-corrected for me! Sorry about the confusion @arnab!
Haha chill I was wrong too