• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
I've talked to D. I want ti purchase N and i have the means to. My problem is for some reason binance wont accept my card and i've talked to my bank they won't issue me a different one with less restrictions. Its a debit card… help?

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm guessing you have a mastercard, since Binance doesn't really work well with Mastercard. I think you'll have to go on another exchange like Coinbase, KuCoin, etc. You will, of course, want to check first before you make any purchases if your country and card are supported for transactions.

• Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
I'm guessing you have a mastercard, since Binance doesn't really work well with Mastercard. I think you'll have to go on another exchange like Coinbase, KuCoin, etc. You will, of course, want to check first before you make any purchases if your country and card are supported for transactions.
I don't i have a visa:(

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I've talked to D. I want ti purchase N and i have the means to. My problem is for some reason binance wont accept my card and i've talked to my bank they won't issue me a different one with less restrictions. Its a debit card… help?
Are you using Bank of America? They don't allow crypto transactions

E

Eddypaddy

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Bitpanda was really easy. Just used a bank transfer to my bitpanda Account

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
Firstly, fuck banks. Secondly, they won't be able to do much if you withdraw money at a regular atm, then go to a nearby crypto atm where you insert cash and get bitcoin

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Firstly, fuck banks. Secondly, they won't be able to do much if you withdraw money at a regular atm, then go to a nearby crypto atm where you insert cash and get bitcoin
Crypto atms charge at least 7% in fees. Coinbase pro is much cheaper. But I suppose if you want another layer of protection, you can choose that route

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
You can use localbitcoin to get some bitcoin and use an electrum wallet to store it

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
Crypto atms charge at least 7% in fees. Coinbase pro is much cheaper. But I suppose if you want another layer of protection, you can choose that route
I know it's expensive but I'm not aware of much else OP can do

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
MIAmartian

MIAmartian

Dec 26, 2020
Reddits R/cash4cash will be your bestfriend for plenty of things including buying N anonymously and it's not hard to find a trustworthy professional to exchange with on there either so as long as you have the funds to cover the cost of N and the % rate they charge to do the exchange you can just send them the money and provide a btc address (they can even send the money directly to the Btc address of whoever your buying the N from if you give it to them) and wallah.