• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Miri

Sep 16, 2021
I am very worried about N coma anf brain damage if it doesnt work well. Could it possible mixing N and jumping?

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
people choose n because it's peaceful unlike jumping. if you survive the jump, the trauma may prevent your body from succumbing to n for few more minutes in which time you might be discovered and rescued.. coma that lasts longer than a few hours happens in 1% of cases. plus everyone's body reacts differently, n will zap you of all energy, you're not gonna be as determined to ctb, pass out, get found

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, Yama and Amumu
M

Miri

Sep 16, 2021
la gente elige n porque es pacífico a diferencia de saltar. Si sobrevive al salto, el trauma puede evitar que su cuerpo sucumbe an por unos minutos más, tiempo en el que puede ser descubierto y rescatado. El coma que dura más de unas pocas horas ocurre en el 1% de los casos. Además, el cuerpo de todos reacciona de manera diferente, n te quitará toda la energía, no estarás tan decidido a ctb, desmayarte, i

la gente elige n porque es pacífico a diferencia de saltar. Si sobrevive al salto, el trauma puede evitar que su cuerpo sucumbe an por unos minutos más, tiempo en el que puede ser descubierto y rescatado. El coma que dura más de unas pocas horas ocurre en el 1% de los casos. Además, el cuerpo de todos reacciona de manera diferente, n te quitará toda la energía, no estarás tan decidido a ctb, desmayarte, ser encontrado
I am not sure about how paceful is N, In pph book it looks very easy and pain free...the same in the videos, but i have been reading unsuccesfull cases with N... which methods could be mixed? What about Nitro and N

Reactions: persuicide
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
I am not sure about how paceful is N, In pph book it looks very easy and pain free...the same in the videos, but i have been reading unsuccesfull cases with N... which methods could be mixed? What about Nitro and N

it is as peaceful as can get, drug-wise. you just fall asleep

if you take sufficient dose (and it's the right stuff, of course) and do not get discovered you do not survive. period

if it's sufficient for doctors performing euthanasia to just get people an antiemetic followed by n, it's enough for us as well. you don't improve your chances by deviating from a proven formula

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, peacefulhorizons and Yama
S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
you wont become a vegetable if you do N right .... And you make sure it's not contaminated or been exposed to air ..

If I would want to make a surefire way of killing myself and I doubted N, I would strap myself to a timed C4 and blow myself up after N has done its thing.

I can't advice against jumping enough... it's so f*** dumb way to go.. Risk of failing and actually living those last seconds in agonizing pain ..

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
why not N with Hara-Kiri ? :( looks like it defeats the purpose...