• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Student
Aug 3, 2021
I plan to use diazepam to help reduce SI, my method is N. I don't take any Benzos so I shouldn't have any tolerance

Can I start taking diazepam in the days leading up to ctb? How long before?

Does diazepam potentiate N? I plan to drink some Whiskey after the N as well

Reactions: Jumping_realms
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, I plan to do the same. With no tolerance 10-20mg should be enough. Shouldn't be a problem taking it a few days before the N too to test it out. It actually helps combat any negative effects of the metoclopramide (if you get any) and it does potentiate N as well as alcohol. I would take 10-20mg at the same time as the anti emetic as diazepams peak effect is around the hour to hour and a half mark

Just make sure to keep the amounts minimal as you could potentially become unconscious quicker meaning you have slightly less time to consume the N as you will already be sedated from the benzos

Reactions: PeacefulTonic

Student
Aug 3, 2021
Yeah, I plan to do the same. With no tolerance 10-20mg should be enough. Shouldn't be a problem taking it a few days before the N too to test it out. It actually helps combat any negative effects of the metoclopramide (if you get any) and it does potentiate N as well as alcohol. I would take 10-20mg at the same time as the anti emetic as diazepams peak effect is around the hour to hour and a half mark

Just make sure to keep the amounts minimal as you could potentially become unconscious quicker meaning you have slightly less time to consume the N as you will already be sedated from the benzos
Sounds good thanks! I wasn't able to get meto unfortunately. I have a choice between Prochlorperazine or Cyclizine Hydrochloride

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Sounds good thanks! I wasn't able to get meto unfortunately. I have a choice between Prochlorperazine or Cyclizine Hydrochloride
Prochloperazine actually has a higher D2 affinity than metoclopramide so it should be more effective but I've heard it's more likely to have side effects which increase with the dosage

Student
Aug 3, 2021
Prochloperazine actually has a higher D2 affinity than metoclopramide so it should be more effective but I've heard it's more likely to have side effects which increase with the dosage
I heard that too, luckily when I did a 48hr test with it I had no side effects

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
I'm afraid your sequencing order without more extended or very accurate timing will serve little to no purpose since N takes 5 minutes to put to sleep in average and has more most pleasant anxioletic properties than benzos
why not but unnecessary. Personally, N provides a good ride that I would not want to interfere with so-so junk
on a swiss video, one of the in-patient comments tht N "feels so good". Enough to not fear this moment in my book

Student
Aug 3, 2021
I'm afraid your sequencing order without more extended or very accurate timing will serve little to no purpose since N takes 5 minutes to put to sleep in average and has more most pleasant anxioletic properties than benzos
why not but unnecessary. Personally, N provides a good ride that I would not want to interfere with so-so junk
on a swiss video, one of the in-patient comments tht N "feels so good". Enough to not fear this moment in my book
It's a good way of looking at it, although I'm referring to the lead up to taking the N. I have no concerns about the N itself other than the taste. I'm trying to avoid SI taking over and stopping me from going through with it. I heard that Benzos help to suppress emotion and SI

Reactions: Yama