• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
Thought I wouldn't need this site anymore but sadly I fell back into dark thoughts, what happened to the N megathread?
All I do remember was the fasting part but I believe antiemetics etc also were recommended, are there any that you're still able to get OTC or do you need a prescription?

Not looking for sources as I have sorted that out, more so looking for the advice that used to exist on here so that I don't fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
N seems to be impossible to get now
I thought I was clear with the last sentence that I'm looking for advice in not messing it up, not that I can't find it as I already have it. Sorry if it still was confusing, english is my second language

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Wunderkind
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-d-megathread.77724/

Only N Megathread I know of. It has been reported that in absence of a prescription anti-emetic, one can use OTC motion sickness medicine like Dramamine to some benefit, at least that is what has been reported. .

• Love
Reactions: CrappyMJ
CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
Does antidep or similar have a negative effect btw