nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
For backstory, my uncle has SA'd me ever since I was 6 - 13, when I was 13 thats when I realized what was going on and was able to get myself out of the situation. Recently found out he had a USB full of photos of me, relatively normal of course but theres one photo I don't even remember being taken? A photo of 5 year old me, mouth wide open and tongue sticking out. I'm disgusted, his PC has a bunch of hidden files, he studied code just to hide files. I know he might have some CP on there but I'm now starting to think that maybe he has photos of ME too. Maybe he had tricked me into situations to make me pose for photos I don't know, I cannot remember anything around 5. I'm just scared he might have naked photos of me on his computer, I'm in contact with the police and I'm scared of what I'll find on there

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Asingletwig, delusionalgirl, Sannti and 7 others
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
That's horrible and disturbing (him not you if you need the clarification). I'm glad you're in contact with the police. Do you need to look or could they or someone else do that? I'm so sorry you had to live through that- it's so far beyond fucked up.

Reactions: Asingletwig
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
That is so terrible. I am so so sorry for all you had to go through. I am very glad that you were able to escape the situation and I hope the police will hold him accountable after searching his pc.

Reactions: Asingletwig
nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
That's horrible and disturbing (him not you if you need the clarification). I'm glad you're in contact with the police. Do you need to look or could they or someone else do that? I'm so sorry you had to live through that- it's so far beyond fucked up.
Swedish Justice system sucks and they could care less about cyberpolice stuff. So I'm gonna have to do it myself and bring in the evidence, I have help from people who know coding and stuff so hopefully we'll be able to do something about it

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine and Asingletwig