tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
I'm gonna kill myself officially in the next month. Whether it be overdose or jumping. I will do it right. I am currently locked up in a psych ward and don't know how to feel. I want to feel love without begging for it. Without it being my family the only one loving me who's supposed to. I beg for even the love of my own family. I wish someone unblood related would love me like I love them. I'm not sure if I care too much or what. But I'm doing something that makes everyone leave and I don't know what it is exactly. I'm unsure if I'll figure it out before I'm dead but damn. What does it matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and opheliaoveragain
mrnob0dy

mrnob0dy

Aug 27, 2024
Whatever you do, plan it right. Both methods are easy roots of failure if you're not being careful.
I hope you can manage to find love.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm gonna kill myself officially in the next month. Whether it be overdose or jumping. I will do it right. I am currently locked up in a psych ward and don't know how to feel. I want to feel love without begging for it. Without it being my family the only one loving me who's supposed to. I beg for even the love of my own family. I wish someone unblood related would love me like I love them. I'm not sure if I care too much or what. But I'm doing something that makes everyone leave and I don't know what it is exactly. I'm unsure if I'll figure it out before I'm dead but damn. What does it matter.
I feel the same way. I have so much love to give but something about me seems to put people off.
I tell myself "just because I have love for people doesn't mean they're ready to accept it".
Love is a feeling & feelings (to me) aren't always accurate.
Peace🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
I relate to that family love part. I don't feel like that's the real love, because it feels like they didn't choose me, they just love me because they have to. All we really need was someone to love us. But I guess we asked for too much, death is the only thing that can embrace us.

Reactions: maniac116
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you suffer, it truly is such a cruel existence where there's all this suffering. But anyway I hope you find peace, best wishes.

Reactions: maniac116