• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
Request:

[20F] I want to CBT within the next 2 weeks. I live in a Southeastern USA state. I'm willing to travel by car if it's reasonable. No older than 29 years old. My preferred method is falling but I'm open to suggestions. No creeps again please I can smell y'all from a mile away.

(Sharing this request to another thread as well)

Context:

I've been a member for a year. I've had my time to lurk while I watch others get their deserved rest. It's a guilty feeling. I've tried really hard to get better. I am in college but I'm failing because I'm at an absolute low point. I have no motivation to do anything I love anymore or get up from bed.

The nail in the coffin is my dumpster fire marriage. I don't know what I expected, I was coerced into marrying a guy I just met by some terrible people taking advantage of me at my most vulnerable time; the month after my brother's death. In the end, I signed the papers at 19. I can't deflect, it's my fault and I did this to myself. Now without him I have no money to support myself, I lost my job last year and college takes all my time. I cant handle the hurt he puts me through anymore.

June 30th 2023 my [16M] brother jumped from the airport 6th story and died on impact. Professionals said he didn't suffer because it was so quick. His body was beautiful at his open casket funeral, looked like he passed in his sleep with no blunt trauma.

💜I miss you Michael. I love you so so so fucking much and miss you every day. My dreams haunt me with your image almost every night. K******** is taken care of, I promise. I'll see you soon little buddy 💜💜💜 I don't want you to feel alone ever again.

Attachments

• B88B4D68-D2CF-4DFE-852A-8E4476DEF1AE.jpeg
    B88B4D68-D2CF-4DFE-852A-8E4476DEF1AE.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, youshallrideeternal, mistymoo and 12 others
Smotherr

Smotherr

Apr 6, 2024
that sucks im so sorry. Everything will get better with time, you'll find urself a partner that cares for u a lot. :(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShinyScissors
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
In the end, I signed the papers at 19. I can't deflect, it's my fault and I did this to myself.
reading this makes my heart ache for you. you were both young and in a low and painful point in life and people around you saw that and took advantage of it. and you downplay it to being your fault. it was absolutely not.

i'm sorry for all the pain you've gone through as well as the loss of your brother. hugs.

• Love
Reactions: bugs_for_brains and Smotherr
W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
I can do it with you if you want but I live in Washington state

S

SickNSad2024

Jun 3, 2024
I am looking for a CBT partner also but I live in Southern California. I am depressed as hell and feeling very much alone. Everyone I know has abandoned me and betrayed me.

Reactions: world is unfair
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
That's so sad, I'm sorry. I hope you'll find your peace soon!

Reactions: wastingpotential
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Like @Praestat_Mori says

Please use the partner thread.

Closing this one.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
Status
Not open for further replies.