Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm going to eventually end my life and it's most likely that it will happen sooner than I thought. I don't think I'm going to make it past 30.

This whole American Dream on owning a house/car just seems really exhausting. I know that I won't be able to experience on having a girlfriend and sex but that's just our biology. None of that shit matters if you don't want to do it because people will judge you regardless due to society's pressures.

I feel like that I lived a good enough life and even though being 26, I just realize that this game of life ain't for me. I don't want to slave away 40+ hours a week to bust my ass and to get what in return....money? I don't want to work my whole life just to make some bastard richer. I don't want to grow old either. I don't see the whole point in this and I know you probably think I'm sounding lazy and some shit but this is 100% of me being completely rational. I'm not even depressed and I did have my own suicidal thoughts back a few years ago.

I've experienced what I already needed to experience and played the games that I already wanted to play. Hung out with friends that I need to see. I've played so many Nintendo games and experienced everything with the PS3/PS4. Those days were good and if I could do it over again, I'd do them without hesitation but you can't turn back time. Nothing lasts forever and the real truth, things don't really come to an end, they only evolve.

My parents don't know about it and nobody else does but I have to figure out away to end my life but I know it won't be easy because of our bodies.

I don't know what lies on the otherside and whether if there is an afterlife or not, I think I'm ready to face it. We all do eventually.

I have to think it over and give it some real thoughts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dima2, Superdeterminist, Brick In The Wall and 5 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Hey. I know we dont talk very much but I do enjoy our conversations. I would definitely miss you. At the end of the day, this choice is in for hands and you deserve to be happy and at peace. Its what we alll want. Yet, I care

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Joey