D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
As days go by my thirst gradually increases and unfortunately pure water can't quench it except for the miraculous SN.It hurts that i need to wait a little longer to actually quench it.
Never knew pain could be my new normal,i'm hurting without my SO and i miss him so much.
Was going through our chats to help me fill the void in my life but i ended up breaking down because i have realized that no matter what happens in this life,i will never be with him unless i join him.I really don't know what lies ahead in the afterlife,but i'm ready to risk it all to be with my only source of happiness and love.I just wanted love and peace in this life,never asked for anything else.Life is so unfair and cruel,to top it up its full of fake friends who just want to be there when you're benefiting them,they aren't afraid or even feel some guilt when they toss you away like some trash.
Life took my love and also took those i thought were my friends,i'm left broken and lonely.Only white butterfly occasionally checks on me,it even tries harder than my so called friends,it makes sure it gets my attention even if i'm drifted away,upon seeing it i often smile with tears in my eyes,i often talk to it as i did with my SO.
My heart aches for my love,i'm thirsty for his company,i long to be with him,my angel left his wing in this cruel world.I cry for you everyday.I might have adjusted to routine changes but my heart hasn't adjusted to your loss.This life is not for me,i crave for my person.I'm fading away day and night.
I hope my SO will be there to welcome me to the other side.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy, wiltingorchid and Torch
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that life is just so cruel, it must be so painful what you have to endure but I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you search for.

• Love
Reactions: depressedlover and Rogue Proxy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Omg. I hope you do have SN.
I can't even imagine what you are going through! My beloved is alive, but we are estranged...I live hoping for reconciliation, for closeness again...he has a health condition, and I am thankful that at least he is still part of this world. If he were not, that SN in the cupboard would be inside me in no time.
I hope you do have it, or a source for it.
Sending you sympathy and warmth.

• Love
Reactions: depressedlover