obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So as I said ive been abusing my meds. I told my therapist and she stopped perscribing me clonazepam and gave me some antipsychotic to help with physical withdrawal and I just started taking that a bit more or mix it w clona (I have previous perscriptions so I can still buy it) and she looked so annoyed when I told her. She was like "Do you want to take meds as I told you" and I said yes but Im about to buy more clona or drink alcohol cause depression has been kicking off lately.
If she dumps me after a year of going to her imma rly just ctb. Like fuck this, I cant get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, consider, Kali319 and 1 other person
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Why would you ever admit to abusing your Klonopin?? Those medicines are very hard to get and I doubt anyone will prescribe them again. No medication is good with alcohol so it's best to say less. You can't trust your therapist and tell them everything, they have a job to do also. I hope she doesn't let you go but I'm scared you're doing more harm than good for yourself. Just be careful. You can tell us what you can't tell your therapist, it's safe here 🥰

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
Why would you ever admit to abusing your Klonopin?? Those medicines are very hard to get and I doubt anyone will prescribe them again. No medication is good with alcohol so it's best to say less. You can't trust your therapist and tell them everything, they have a job to do also. I hope she doesn't let you go but I'm scared you're doing more harm than good for yourself. Just be careful. You can tell us what you can't tell your therapist, it's safe here 🥰
Thanks ❤️ Idk I believed she can help me recover but the more time passes I doubt. I was naive.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Are you afraid he will stop your medication?
I will not need his drugs anymore thanks!

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Please, next time tell her that coming off from 8mg a day (or whatever your dose was) is NOT RECOMMENDED by even the most anti-benzo medical professionals.
Please press her on this issue, if you haven't already.
I get her viewpoint, abusing benzos is not a good route to go, but stopping cold turkey is an even dumber idea and is for sure going to make you have a very hard time in the future.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
Please, next time tell her that coming off from 8mg a day (or whatever your dose was) is NOT RECOMMENDED by even the most anti-benzo medical professionals.
Please press her on this issue, if you haven't already.
I get her viewpoint, abusing benzos is not a good route to go, but stopping cold turkey is an even dumber idea and is for sure going to make you have a very hard time in the future.
I was on 8-10mg a day.
I dont feel much difference or any withdrawal, so did I avoid the issue, or can something happend regardless of not feeling any problems quitting like this? I havent been abusing that much for long, like 2 months at most.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I was on 8-10mg a day.
I dont feel much difference or any withdrawal, so did I avoid the issue, or can something happend regardless of not feeling any problems quitting like this? I havent been abusing that much for long, like 2 months at most.
How long ago did you stop, the symptoms usually start in a couple days after stopping

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
How long ago did you stop, the symptoms usually start in a couple days after stopping
I stopped around a week and a half ago lol. Idk I mean Ive had stuff like I usually do, feeling depressed and messed up so physically I was somewhat fine

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I stopped around a week and a half ago lol. Idk I mean Ive had stuff like I usually do, feeling depressed and messed up so physically I was somewhat fine
I'm glad you're that lucky, people can die from benzo withdrawals. If you continue the usage, try to limit the clonazepam to 3mg a day at max.
When the 3mg stops working, keep a little tolerance break until 3mg hits again.