• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
Am I in a psychotic episode or should I listen to them? I've been getting negative readings for a while but I finally asked the question and this was the answer. This reading really describes my feelings lately. Be aware these are the readings for my specific deck and not the general consensus.
1. Inner self
X of Cups Reversed
•feeling disconnected (dissociation)
•unable to spend time with the ones you love (bf always at work)
2. Present energy
II of cups Reversed
•Challenges with partner (^^^)
•imbalance in power or respect (bf)
•resentment (toward bf)
3. Energy holding you back
King of cups Reversed
•emotional vampire (bf again)
•manipulation (guess who?)
•blackmail (him again)
4. Hopes
III of cups
•peacefulness (after CTB)
•positive energy (I hope people won't be sad)
•enjoy time with friends + family (saying goodbye first)
5. Advice
Queen of cups
•subconscious mind (Beware SI)
•inner thoughts (I wanna CTB)
6. Lesson from the past
IV of pentacles
•inability to let go (of life)
7. Obstacles
The Devil
•temptation (to die)
•violence (scared of pain)
•toxic energy (my bf)
•chains binding you (my family)
8. future or outcome
IV of wands
•celebration (funeral?)
•peace and harmony (death)
•joyous occasion (my death)
•connection with those who make you happy (saying goodbye)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
What's your method?
OD on my anti-pyschotics with some alcohol and hang myself. It's unfortunately the best method I can get my hands on.

• Wow
Reactions: Deathisbetter and GasMonkey
fell

fell

bpd, cptsd, bipolar 2, trying lots of things 💞
Feb 4, 2023
Hi! I'm a fellow tarot reader 💗 I believe that decks are often open to our interpretation and our own feelings about the events, our subconscious, and how we feel in our intuition in the moment. As you mentioned, different decks can have different meaning to different people - and even the same cards can have different meanings to us in the moment, depending on our headspace at the time we read. We can interpret them positively or negatively depending on what's going on in our minds.

If you're feeling disconnected or possibly in an episode (I understand, I have them too!) then I think it's worth taking whatever the cards say with a huge grain of salt until you feel more grounded. OR get a second opinion or reading to support you :) I'd be happy to give my interpretation of these cards for you - or pull a spread for you from one of my decks if you'd like to PM me for some support! 💗 sometimes, if we aren't sure we're thinking clearly, it can help to have someone else to chat about it with to help us clear the fog and possibly reframe things through a new lens. I hope this helps, and feel free to reach out!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ai-chan, EternalShore, Deathisbetter and 1 other person
Mister Skittles

Mister Skittles

Moth of wisdom
Feb 17, 2023
Am I in a psychotic episode or should I listen to them? I've been getting negative readings for a while but I finally asked the question and this was the answer. This reading really describes my feelings lately. Be aware these are the readings for my specific deck and not the general consensus.
1. Inner self
X of Cups Reversed
•feeling disconnected (dissociation)
•unable to spend time with the ones you love (bf always at work)
2. Present energy
II of cups Reversed
•Challenges with partner (^^^)
•imbalance in power or respect (bf)
•resentment (toward bf)
3. Energy holding you back
King of cups Reversed
•emotional vampire (bf again)
•manipulation (guess who?)
•blackmail (him again)
4. Hopes
III of cups
•peacefulness (after CTB)
•positive energy (I hope people won't be sad)
•enjoy time with friends + family (saying goodbye first)
5. Advice
Queen of cups
•subconscious mind (Beware SI)
•inner thoughts (I wanna CTB)
6. Lesson from the past
IV of pentacles
•inability to let go (of life)
7. Obstacles
The Devil
•temptation (to die)
•violence (scared of pain)
•toxic energy (my bf)
•chains binding you (my family)
8. future or outcome
IV of wands
•celebration (funeral?)
•peace and harmony (death)
•joyous occasion (my death)
•connection with those who make you happy (saying goodbye)
I do not recommend you listen to any sort of decks or readings. They are like astrology. The things you pull out of a deck are determined by pure randomness. They are designed to be open to interpretation to make them more relatable to people. Your brain tries to find meaning in things, because that's how we humans function. If we believe in something our brain will jump threw hoops to try to make them into something sensible. The reason you feel like these cards describe your feelings, is because they are vague enough for your brain to interpret whatever it pleases into them. If you were in a good mood for instance, you'd most likely interpret the cards differently.
I'm sorry to say this but things like deck readings, astrology etc. are simply designed to give you the illusion of an outside force giving you advice. Perhaps you feel hopeless? At a loss of control? You feel like you don't know what to do, so you take to card readings to help you feel like theirs a certain fated path you have been sett on. I know it's hard to accept, but these things are simply designed to appeal to your mind. The universe does not bend to the whims of a deck of cards.
Notice how general things like "Chains binding you" or "Positive energy" are? Tell me, when have you not felt like their was something holding you back? You could ask me any day if I felt like something was "binding me" and I could give you a different answer. Maybe you failed a test, maybe you have a toxic friend, maybe you have a phobia, maybe you have a controlling family, maybe you have a teacher who discourages you. These are all things that can feel like chains that bind you right? Most people are bound to have at least one of these things in there life, at any given time.
So please, don't live your life by cards and don't make any life altering decisions based on them. Decks, astrology etc. should not be used as anything more than a fun little game. If your horoscope says "You'll be lucky today" and you happen to find 10 bucks on the ground that day, you can have a quick chuckle about it and move on. But don't go out expecting to find 10 dollars that day, as that will just lead you to disappointment.
This is my advice for you. You are the master of your own fate. No matter how hard it is, you need to make your own decisions.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ithinknewanx, EternalShore, Letgo and 2 others
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
i think the cards are saying to leave your boyfriend (this is lighthearted! in all seriousness, they're not telling you to ctb.)
I do not recommend you listen to any sort of decks or readings. They are like astrology. The things you pull out of a deck are determined by pure randomness. They are designed to be open to interpretation to make them more relatable to people. Your brain tries to find meaning in things, because that's how we humans function. If we believe in something our brain will jump threw hoops to try to make them into something sensible. The reason you feel like these cards describe your feelings, is because they are vague enough for your brain to interpret whatever it pleases into them. If you were in a good mood for instance, you'd most likely interpret the cards differently.
I'm sorry to say this but things like deck readings, astrology etc. are simply designed to give you the illusion of an outside force giving you advice. Perhaps you feel hopeless? At a loss of control? You feel like you don't know what to do, so you take to card readings to help you feel like theirs a certain fated path you have been sett on. I know it's hard to accept, but these things are simply designed to appeal to your mind. The universe does not bend to the whims of a deck of cards.
Notice how general things like "Chains binding you" or "Positive energy" are? Tell me, when have you not felt like their was something holding you back? You could ask me any day if I felt like something was "binding me" and I could give you a different answer. Maybe you failed a test, maybe you have a toxic friend, maybe you have a phobia, maybe you have a controlling family, maybe you have a teacher who discourages you. These are all things that can feel like chains that bind you right? Most people are bound to have at least one of these things in there life, at any given time.
So please, don't live your life by cards and don't make any life altering decisions based on them. Decks, astrology etc. should not be used as anything more than a fun little game. If your horoscope says "You'll be lucky today" and you happen to find 10 bucks on the ground that day, you can have a quick chuckle about it and move on. But don't go out expecting to find 10 dollars that day, as that will just lead you to disappointment.
This is my advice for you. You are the master of your own fate. No matter how hard it is, you need to make your own decisions.
tarot is part of some peoples' culture and/religion and to say this is a bit ignorant. i agree with what you mean but to deny the practice as a whole isn't what you should be aiming for

C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Tarot is a way to read your subconscious mind. If you are suicidal no wonder you see suicide in tarot.

Reactions: fell
Mister Skittles

Mister Skittles

Moth of wisdom
Feb 17, 2023
i think the cards are saying to leave your boyfriend (this is lighthearted! in all seriousness, they're not telling you to ctb.)

tarot is part of some peoples' culture and/religion and to say this is a bit ignorant. i agree with what you mean but to deny the practice as a whole isn't what you should be aiming for
I understand that the practice can mean a lot to people and while not something I believe in, it can be interesting to use taro cards to look at a possible life outcome. However, when it reaches a point where a person is using something that is completely backed by random chance to determine mayor life decisions like ctb it becomes dangerous. They will only do harm in those situations, as they can subconciously effect the way you think and your choices, weather you believe in them strongly or not. That's why I highly discourage the practice to be used to make highly life altering decisions. If someone wants to use taro cards to determine small decisions like weather a blue or grey car will give them better luck, then sure, while not based in any kind of science, is just some harmless fun. But when people try to determine weather they should ctb or not based on cards, we've reached a point where it needs to be stated that the practice is not based on any kind of facts or logic and that it can have negative effects on the mind.

Reactions: kernel_panic and sincerelysad
LeapOfFaith

LeapOfFaith

Jul 16, 2020
Go get some Pokemon cards.. they will treat you better :heart: Do not let any cards tell you what to do. You must decide that for yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, Letgo, Deathisbetter and 1 other person
Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
I used to have interest in that, still so now for fun.. but don't act based on that..
I learned that it's called Barnum Fohrer Effect

Reactions: Deathisbetter
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
i'd say dont listen to your tarot personally, make your own decisions.

• Love
Reactions: emptyheart, Letgo and Deathisbetter
H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
OD on my anti-pyschotics with some alcohol and hang myself. It's unfortunately the best method I can get my hands on.
I dont think you can ctb with OD on those drugs even with alcohol

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
emptyheart

emptyheart

-
Jun 7, 2023
Personally, I wouldn't use something like tarot to make that decision. I feel like tarot is safe for entertainment or to challenge ways of looking at a situation, but I wouldn't use it to make a decision about existing.