WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
I spent a few hours last night working on my suicide letter. I was too tired to put my thoughts together by the end, so I just went to sleep. I'm not happy with the part I wrote, I think it got a bit too ranty and incoherent, and I couldn't quite put into words what I was thinking. Now I'm gonna have to go back and edit it, whenever I find the energy for that.

It feels like such a big undertaking. I want to write a letter that's comprehensive but still legible, and it's so hard to put it together. I've written a lot already and it still feels like I've barely scratched the surface. If I CTB impulsively then I guess it is what it is, but I'd really like to finish this and feel satisfied with it first. I only get one chance to get it right after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, LateForTheBus and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all, it's not easy writing a suicide letter, it certainly can be difficult to put our thoughts into words, and make sure that it says everything we wish for it to. But anyway, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and WeighAnchor
SunnysSunset

SunnysSunset

it is what it is
Feb 5, 2023
Me too. I struggle to put things into words and I don't know even how to begin trying to work out everything in my brain and put it on a piece of paper. And when I do try, it ends up like you said, ranty and incoherent. Plus I just hate writing my thoughts because they feel so stupid. It's frustrating and I just end up overwhelmed.

• Hugs
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
There is no rush. Take your time, and make everything perfect before it's all over. Hope you manage to get everything done perfectly.

• Hugs