• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dzhonkrv

Dec 20, 2021
I don't speak much English so please understand what mss you can.

I often give low when people say things very stupid as "you are a fool" in a joking manner, I suffer from depression a couple of years ago and it has been very hard for me, I have tried several suicides, and a couple of days to try to ahorcarme, my family never supported me since this happened, and on the contrary, they have done worse than to fall into relapse, I am a very sociable, a person timid and a little talkative, a couple of months ago I started exercising because I don't like my appearance, however, I don't even feel good doing what I thought it was going to work, I get bored too fast with things, I never have someone to pour myself more than my psychologist, I am medicated and yet it doesn't help me, I don't feel any improvement, I guess I just get tired of many things,people fucking hurts me, my family don't support me, without friends, I think I'm finally to the point of giving up and just try to be able to commit suicide, but there is something that stops me and is my mother, her throughout her life she has suffered enough, a few months ago we lost our pet, all want it, weeks after the death of my grandfather and a couple of days after the death of my grandfather, I, along with my mother, we had to watch as my father tried to commit suicide, all of this eventually got me all fucked up mentally and would like some tips on how to improve my situation, I Think that I am so sad and bajoneado think of me gets worse And finally I add that I am someone extremely sensitive when I receive comments or a pet dies and when I started all this first they were cut in the arm and legs but I advance to more and more dangerous things, I feel trapped.

My depression started because of my father and his comments towards me, a rupture, loving and at the time of a death of a pet they loved, with the soul, with the time I was getting worse, to the point in which any thing I can really put you wrong, I've always been pretty far away from my family and little emotional, never spoke with them about this situation, but when the psychologist ordered, I tired to think of and many other times I'm too sad to get out of bed, I have gone through 7 psychologists/psiquiatrías and none of it helps me properly, empezd with the "cuting" by a girl that I met at the school to try and I liked it, I felt myself well to cut my until eventually my parents found out and I was committed to a mental unit, he went back to the same months later and that may not improve for nothing, also this has made my school performance is very low then came the knock against walls that I left marks all over the body and finally trying to ahorcarme in trees, I have never received any support from anyone ever during these years, at least I have not felt that, the family environment is quite toxic, I hate my father too much as it affects me emotionally and in particular the.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Null Hypothesis, forgotten15 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have been through a lot. I'm sorry you have had to go through all this. I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dzhonkrv
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm sorry for all of your suffering. This is a terrible illness and not your fault. Not many people understand it.