• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Hopeful nativity
Jun 2, 2024
I was born into a broken family.. my mom is white and my dad is Native American. My parents were married for 7 years. They had two children. Me being the youngest. I was Two years old when my mom cheated on my dad.. Her reasoning because my dad started using drugs again. My parents divorced when I was two.

My dad moved farther. I lived with my mom. During the summers was the time we got to see him. I've always been closer to my dad.

I grew up poor. I've always been lower class. When I was 8 years old my mom got a new boyfriend and had a baby with him. My little sister was born. Making me the middle child. I felt pushed aside and that's how its been since.

I got diagnosed with child hood depression. At 9 I got a safety pin and started scratching myself. I still don't know where I learned that. At 9 I also tried choking myself with a jump rope. I didn't know how to tie a knot though. Also around that time I learned what sex was which I regret to this day.

At 11 my mom broke up with her boyfriend.. During that time was when my dad became homeless and moved south so we moved with him. I live here still. At my new school I got sexually assaulted by another girl. That's when I started cutting myself with scissors and razor blades

During high school I got sexually assaulted again. By someone who I considered a friend. I'm seen as an object. And I allow it. I've grown to enjoy hurting myself.
That same guy.. After he got what he wanted never spoke to me again. I'm ashamed but I'm fine with my label.

I've grown to enjoy pain. Today I found two ticks on me and let them feast all day. It wasn't till my mom saw it and helped me get it off. I hope I get sick and die. Im planning to commit on June 13 sometime in the early morning by hanging myself. I'm 5, 4 and 115lbs. (or 162 cm and 52kilos) if you read this.. I appreciate you. All I've wanted is to be listened to. Please enjoy what you have ❤️ goodnight

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Catch-22, permanently tired, Ash and 4 others
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

May 16, 2024
I was born into a broken family.. my mom is white and my dad is Native American. My parents were married for 7 years. They had two children. Me being the youngest. I was Two years old when my mom cheated on my dad.. Her reasoning because my dad started using drugs again. My parents divorced when I was two.

My dad moved farther. I lived with my mom. During the summers was the time we got to see him. I've always been closer to my dad.

I grew up poor. I've always been lower class. When I was 8 years old my mom got a new boyfriend and had a baby with him. My little sister was born. Making me the middle child. I felt pushed aside and that's how its been since.

I got diagnosed with child hood depression. At 9 I got a safety pin and started scratching myself. I still don't know where I learned that. At 9 I also tried choking myself with a jump rope. I didn't know how to tie a knot though. Also around that time I learned what sex was which I regret to this day.

At 11 my mom broke up with her boyfriend.. During that time was when my dad became homeless and moved south so we moved with him. I live here still. At my new school I got sexually assaulted by another girl. That's when I started cutting myself with scissors and razor blades

During high school I got sexually assaulted again. By someone who I considered a friend. I'm seen as an object. And I allow it. I've grown to enjoy hurting myself.
That same guy.. After he got what he wanted never spoke to me again. I'm ashamed but I'm fine with my label.

I've grown to enjoy pain. Today I found two ticks on me and let them feast all day. It wasn't till my mom saw it and helped me get it off. I hope I get sick and die. Im planning to commit on June 13 sometime in the early morning by hanging myself. I'm 5, 4 and 115lbs. (or 162 cm and 52kilos) if you read this.. I appreciate you. All I've wanted is to be listened to. Please enjoy what you have ❤️ goodnight
I'm sorry you've been through all this pain especially in such a young age.
I hope you will find peace🙏🏼

Reactions: world is unfair
W

world is unfair

Student
Jun 9, 2024

Humans are the dirtiest creatures in the world. I found out a few months ago that my friends were taking advantage of me. I hope you will find peace soon.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
That's a nice username. (I happen to like millipedes. I always rescue the ones I find in my house.)
How old are you?

m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Hopeful nativity
Jun 2, 2024
That's a nice username. (I happen to like millipedes. I always rescue the ones I find in my house.)
How old are you?
I like millipedes lots too.. I Just turned 18 in April
Humans are the dirtiest creatures in the world. I found out a few months ago that my friends were taking advantage of me. I hope you will find peace soon.
Yeah.. I love my parents but Ik what they did. It makes me sick to my stomach that I'm related to them.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I like millipedes lots too.. I Just turned 18 in April

Yeah.. I love my parents but Ik what they did. It makes me sick to my stomach that I'm related to them.
At age 18 there is plenty of time for your life to improve. I can't guarantee that it will improve, but there is a reasonable chance that it will. My advice would be don't ctb just yet. You lose nothing by waiting for a while. (The option to ctb isn't going to go away.)
If you can manage to find a nice partner that will make a big difference. I know you have had bad experiences with men, but not all men are like that. There are some good ones out there too.
Feel free to PM me if you think it might be helpful.
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, m1ll1pede and Goku Black
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Hopeful nativity
Jun 2, 2024
At age 18 there is plenty of time for your life to improve. I can't guarantee that it will improve, but there is a reasonable chance that it will. My advice would be don't ctb just yet. You lose nothing by waiting for a while. (The option to ctb isn't going to go away.)
If you can manage to find a nice partner that will make a big difference. I know you have had bad experiences with men, but not all men are like that. There are some good ones out there too.
Feel free to PM me if you think it might be helpful.
Good luck.
I have a boyfriend.. but thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda