Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hi all. First I want to say what a discovery this website has been to me. I've been here for a whole month but only registered just yesterday and this is my first post. Sorry for the mistakes as I'm trying to type fast.
You have no idea what it means to me to know that's there are ppl like me out there(or maybe you do) knowing that there are ppl who agree that suicide sometimes IS the answer has been a little but very significant comfort to me, kind of like somebody saying to me that I'm not insane.
I'm not gonna go into details about my reasons why here right now, maybe some other day, but I do want to say something.
Suicide is one of the hardest and bravest things a human being can do, our hearts, souls and brains are so complex that they understand suicide on billions of different levels and it only makes it so much harder and scarier, and to overcome all that and still find strength to push forward to even just try takes a titan of a human. Sometimes life is just not for us, and it's alright.
I tried to kill myself for the first time almost 5 years ago. I slit my wrist on the left hand. It didn't work. I was very scared and it hurt like hell so I don't think I cut very deep. I fell asleep bleeding (I didn't feel physically tired so it wasn't because of blood loss I was just emotionally drained) and when I woke up the cut was still open but it didn't bleed anymore. Just before I cut my wrist I took all the calming pills I could find in my first aid kit some of them said they can cause coma if taken too much and I've taken everything there was but they didn't even make me feel tired they did probably slow down my heartbeat and as the cause I didn't bleed as much as I could have. In any case, it didn't work. Then some things happened by pure luck almost and I stopped trying to kill myself, but for these past 5 years suicide has always been in the back of my mind, in case I can't take life anymore. And this last month I've been forever to face the reality. There is something in this world that I want, its the only dream that I live for, but the reality is that I probably won't ever achieve it so bassically I have nothing to live for. I carry incredible sadness all the time and it hurts so bad that my whole body starts to physically hurt. But the truth is that there is the slightest smallest hope that my dream can come true if I try and if I keep going. The truth is I have no idea how to try and how to keep going and all day I can barely breath, I'm literally suffocating and I feel trapped and I recently started getting panic attacks where my lungs pretty much don't react to air and insane panic sets in. And I feel lonely, so god damn lonely. I've been lonely my whole life but it never hurt this bad as it does now. But recently, ive decided that despite of it all, ill keep going for that smallest hope for my dream that I've got. I don't know how, and I don't know for how long I'll be able to take it and keep going, perhaps it will be just one more day, maybe a month? Or a year? We'll see. But for as long as I can take this pain, ill keep going. I can't talk to anyone about this because I know they wouldn't understand. But maybe you guys will.❤️ I still think about suicide. And I still see it as an option and in my future. The truth is I think that even if my dream will become true I'll still kill myself eventually. I just can't see myself getting old, I'm sure my life will have no reason in it left. I've been readin a lot of hanging stuff here and I've been thinking about it but I just don't think it for me unless I pass out somehow(which as I see doesn't happen to everyone) because the feeling of suffocation while unable to help it(full suspension) seems like what I'm feeling right now every day and I've had enough of that I'm too terrified of it, of hopelessness it makes me feel(maybe it doesn't make you feel that way). But I do think that it's most probable that I'll kill myself in a year from now. I've beeing thinking about different methods that won't make me hurt and will just make me go to sleep(please comment your suggestions here for me as I'm pretty new at all these different methods) like heroin overdose, hope I'll be able to get heroin a year from now. But regardless of my possibilities I think the only one that remains the most possible in every case(independently from my resources) is jumping from a high building. Lots of ppl do it and most die. Currently I live in a 5 story building and have easy access to the roof top. Hopefully I'll live in a even taller building a year from now but maybe even 5 stories will do the job. I chose this method because it's the easiest, I just jump and that's all, then I fall which I think I might enjoy and then u crash. There will be pain, lots of it, but physical pain ends. And hopefully with it so will this life. Maybe I'll survive till the hospital and die there and I'll suffer longer but I hope I'll die in the end anyway. I dont have access to a gun I'm not in the US, sadly, if so I would choose a gun.So here it is. I wanted and needed to vent. I'm sorry if this is too long, if you read it all, thank you. And whatever you are doing rn, wherever you are, I hope you are alright, i really do. And wanting to die is alright, it really is. Love you all. And thank you, again.

Reactions: NinaM, TheDevilsAngel, CrappyMJ and 3 others
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
Hey. All I can say that's for sure is that you're not alone.
It's good to see that you have at least some hope of your dream becoming true, if that's what keeps you moving on you shouldn't give up. If your wish comes true, maybe you won't have much time to think about suicide and will laugh at the times you considered it.
About jumping from a tall height, I suggest you drink some alcohol to help with both SI and the fear of dying if it comes.

I wish you good luck with your pursuit and I hope things will get better for you!

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Alec
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hey. All I can say that's for sure is that you're not alone.
It's good to see that you have at least some hope of your dream becoming true, if that's what keeps you moving on you shouldn't give up. If your wish comes true, maybe you won't have much time to think about suicide and will laugh at the times you considered it.
About jumping from a tall height, I suggest you drink some alcohol to help with both SI and the fear of dying if it comes.

I wish you good luck with your pursuit and I hope things will get better for you!
I am planning on getting drunk or using drugged in some way to numb myself. My use something like heroin to numb my body or something else. Thank you for replying, ❤️ And yes the fear of death is very real for me. I remember the last time I tried to kill myself I was terrified and barely gone through with it and I think it's partly why I couldn't cut deep enough. I believe in reincarnation for many reasons but I was terrified there will be nothing after death, I'll just disappear. It's one of my worst fears somehow. But now I realized that I'd rather disappear than live the life that isn't my own, having to stand the pain every day. I like the quote "for a prepared mind death is but another adventure" so I guess we'll see what will be next after death. However you are feeling right now I hope you feel strong, because I know you are!❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and aspx
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Hi guys. It's my first post too and I wanted to say that I get the feeling of finding people that won't judge you or try to convince you about crap. It's soothing. As for the method, personally I've tried drinking SN and I did not drink enough because of the taste, it really felt like seawater, but the 2 sips I had were enough to make me blackout and go to the hospital. Luckily they didn't found out, they were like "you must be stressed" or "did you ate something?". So if you do that, and don't succeed, at least you have a good chance of not being bothered by someone. Sorry if this answer was not well written I'm quite tired.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys. It's my first post too and I wanted to say that I get the feeling of finding people that won't judge you or try to convince you about crap. It's soothing. As for the method, personally I've tried drinking SN and I did not drink enough because of the taste, it really felt like seawater, but the 2 sips I had were enough to make me blackout and go to the hospital. Luckily they didn't found out, they were like "you must be stressed" or "did you ate something?". So if you do that, and don't succeed, at least you have a good chance of not being bothered by someone. Sorry if this answer was not well written I'm quite tired.
I'm glad to be one of many to show you that you are not alone! Also, what is SN? I hope you are getting by peacefully today.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I'm glad to be one of many to show you that you are not alone! Also, what is SN? I hope you are getting by peacefully today.
SN is sodium nitrite. It's a perfectly legal chemical that, if I'm right, prevent dioxygen from leaving the blood. You'll find more in the ressources.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm glad that you have found this site and yes, I fully agree with you that suicide really takes significant courage to be able to pull off, let alone planning and reliable methods to ensure success.

Reactions: headinghome and Alec
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Hi all. First I want to say what a discovery this website has been to me. I've been here for a whole month but only registered just yesterday and this is my first post. Sorry for the mistakes as I'm trying to type fast.
You have no idea what it means to me to know that's there are ppl like me out there(or maybe you do) knowing that there are ppl who agree that suicide sometimes IS the answer has been a little but very significant comfort to me, kind of like somebody saying to me that I'm not insane.
I'm not gonna go into details about my reasons why here right now, maybe some other day, but I do want to say something.
Suicide is one of the hardest and bravest things a human being can do, our hearts, souls and brains are so complex that they understand suicide on billions of different levels and it only makes it so much harder and scarier, and to overcome all that and still find strength to push forward to even just try takes a titan of a human. Sometimes life is just not for us, and it's alright.
I tried to kill myself for the first time almost 5 years ago. I slit my wrist on the left hand. It didn't work. I was very scared and it hurt like hell so I don't think I cut very deep. I fell asleep bleeding (I didn't feel physically tired so it wasn't because of blood loss I was just emotionally drained) and when I woke up the cut was still open but it didn't bleed anymore. Just before I cut my wrist I took all the calming pills I could find in my first aid kit some of them said they can cause coma if taken too much and I've taken everything there was but they didn't even make me feel tired they did probably slow down my heartbeat and as the cause I didn't bleed as much as I could have. In any case, it didn't work. Then some things happened by pure luck almost and I stopped trying to kill myself, but for these past 5 years suicide has always been in the back of my mind, in case I can't take life anymore. And this last month I've been forever to face the reality. There is something in this world that I want, its the only dream that I live for, but the reality is that I probably won't ever achieve it so bassically I have nothing to live for. I carry incredible sadness all the time and it hurts so bad that my whole body starts to physically hurt. But the truth is that there is the slightest smallest hope that my dream can come true if I try and if I keep going. The truth is I have no idea how to try and how to keep going and all day I can barely breath, I'm literally suffocating and I feel trapped and I recently started getting panic attacks where my lungs pretty much don't react to air and insane panic sets in. And I feel lonely, so god damn lonely. I've been lonely my whole life but it never hurt this bad as it does now. But recently, ive decided that despite of it all, ill keep going for that smallest hope for my dream that I've got. I don't know how, and I don't know for how long I'll be able to take it and keep going, perhaps it will be just one more day, maybe a month? Or a year? We'll see. But for as long as I can take this pain, ill keep going. I can't talk to anyone about this because I know they wouldn't understand. But maybe you guys will.❤ I still think about suicide. And I still see it as an option and in my future. The truth is I think that even if my dream will become true I'll still kill myself eventually. I just can't see myself getting old, I'm sure my life will have no reason in it left. I've been readin a lot of hanging stuff here and I've been thinking about it but I just don't think it for me unless I pass out somehow(which as I see doesn't happen to everyone) because the feeling of suffocation while unable to help it(full suspension) seems like what I'm feeling right now every day and I've had enough of that I'm too terrified of it, of hopelessness it makes me feel(maybe it doesn't make you feel that way). But I do think that it's most probable that I'll kill myself in a year from now. I've beeing thinking about different methods that won't make me hurt and will just make me go to sleep(please comment your suggestions here for me as I'm pretty new at all these different methods) like heroin overdose, hope I'll be able to get heroin a year from now. But regardless of my possibilities I think the only one that remains the most possible in every case(independently from my resources) is jumping from a high building. Lots of ppl do it and most die. Currently I live in a 5 story building and have easy access to the roof top. Hopefully I'll live in a even taller building a year from now but maybe even 5 stories will do the job. I chose this method because it's the easiest, I just jump and that's all, then I fall which I think I might enjoy and then u crash. There will be pain, lots of it, but physical pain ends. And hopefully with it so will this life. Maybe I'll survive till the hospital and die there and I'll suffer longer but I hope I'll die in the end anyway. I dont have access to a gun I'm not in the US, sadly, if so I would choose a gun.So here it is. I wanted and needed to vent. I'm sorry if this is too long, if you read it all, thank you. And whatever you are doing rn, wherever you are, I hope you are alright, i really do. And wanting to die is alright, it really is. Love you all. And thank you, again.
I liked what you said about suicide and courage. I also feel comforted knowing there's other people that feel that life is 'just not for them'

Reactions: Alec
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I liked what you said about suicide and courage. I also feel comforted knowing there's other people that feel that life is 'just not for them'
Exactly, "just not for us" is exactly the right way to put it. When I think about my life and all the things I have to do like go to work that I hate just to buy food I can't eat because I have no desire for anything just so I could survive another day to do it all again. And all the other stuff like talking to people and so on, I just can't do it, I feel like I'm just not that kind of person. So yes, even when the pain is a bit easier to handle I still can't find anything in life worth living for and I just feel like it's just not for me.

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
I tried to kill myself for the first time almost 5 years ago. I slit my wrist on the left hand. It didn't work. I was very scared and it hurt like hell so I don't think I cut very deep. I fell asleep bleeding (I didn't feel physically tired so it wasn't because of blood loss I was just emotionally drained) and when I woke up the cut was still open but it didn't bleed anymore. Just before I cut my wrist I took all the calming pills I could find in my first aid kit some of them said they can cause coma if taken too much and I've taken everything there was but they didn't even make me feel tired they did probably slow down my heartbeat and as the cause I didn't bleed as much as I could have. In any case, it didn't work. Then some things happened by pure luck almost and I stopped trying to kill myself, but for these past 5 years suicide has always been in the back of my mind, in case I can't take life anymore. And this last month I've been forever to face the reality. There is something in this world that I want, its the only dream that I live for, but the reality is that I probably won't ever achieve it so bassically I have nothing to live for. I carry incredible sadness all the time and it hurts so bad that my whole body starts to physically hurt. But the truth is that there is the slightest smallest hope that my dream can come true if I try and if I keep going. The truth is I have no idea how to try and how to keep going and all day I can barely breath, I'm literally suffocating and I feel trapped and I recently started getting panic attacks where my lungs pretty much don't react to air and insane panic sets in. And I feel lonely, so god damn lonely. I've been lonely my whole life but it never hurt this bad as it does now. But recently, ive decided that despite of it all, ill keep going for that smallest hope for my dream that I've got. I don't know how, and I don't know for how long I'll be able to take it and keep going, perhaps it will be just one more day, maybe a month? Or a year? We'll see. But for as long as I can take this pain, ill keep going. I can't talk to anyone about this because I know they wouldn't understand. But maybe you guys will.❤ I still think about suicide. And I still see it as an option and in my future. The truth is I think that even if my dream will become true I'll still kill myself eventually. I just can't see myself getting old, I'm sure my life will have no reason in it left. I've been readin a lot of hanging stuff here and I've been thinking about it but I just don't think it for me unless I pass out somehow(which as I see doesn't happen to everyone) because the feeling of suffocation while unable to help it(full suspension) seems like what I'm feeling right now every day and I've had enough of that I'm too terrified of it, of hopelessness it makes me feel(maybe it doesn't make you feel that way). But I do think that it's most probable that I'll kill myself in a year from now. I've beeing thinking about different methods that won't make me hurt and will just make me go to sleep(please comment your suggestions here for me as I'm pretty new at all these different methods) like heroin overdose, hope I'll be able to get heroin a year from now. But regardless of my possibilities I think the only one that remains the most possible in every case(independently from my resources) is jumping from a high building. Lots of ppl do it and most die. Currently I live in a 5 story building and have easy access to the roof top. Hopefully I'll live in a even taller building a year from now but maybe even 5 stories will do the job. I chose this method because it's the easiest, I just jump and that's all, then I fall which I think I might enjoy and then u crash. There will be pain, lots of it, but physical pain ends. And hopefully with it so will this life. Maybe I'll survive till the hospital and die there and I'll suffer longer but I hope I'll die in the end anyway. I dont have access to a gun I'm not in the US, sadly, if so I would choose a gun.So here it is. I wanted and needed to vent. I'm sorry if this is too long, if you read it all, thank you. And whatever you are doing rn, wherever you are, I hope you are alright, i really do. And wanting to die is alright, it really is. Love you all. And thank you, again.
I can't imagine jumping from any height… I think your body would shut down at the last minute… I think you have to be really insanely on the edge to accomplish this method… It is good to have this site though because you can say just about anything on here and someone will relate to you… Have you tried anything for your panic attacks? You're completely chemical ...It's just one of those horrible things that your brain or that some people's brains do… I really got a good relief with Xanax and cutting down on caffeine…

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I can't imagine jumping from any height… I think your body would shut down at the last minute… I think you have to be really insanely on the edge to accomplish this method… It is good to have this site though because you can say just about anything on here and someone will relate to you… Have you tried anything for your panic attacks? You're completely chemical ...It's just one of those horrible things that your brain or that some people's brains do… I really got a good relief with Xanax and cutting down on caffeine…
No haven't tried anything yet for the panic attacks maybe I should look into it. I chose jumping because while yes it's scary as hell all I have to do is take one step and then after I crash hopefully the pain won't last long. But now I'm also thinking about drugs over dose, like heroin overdose, seems like a fairly painless way to go.

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
No haven't tried anything yet for the panic attacks maybe I should look into it. I chose jumping because while yes it's scary as hell all I have to do is take one step and then after I crash hopefully the pain won't last long. But now I'm also thinking about drugs over dose, like heroin overdose, seems like a fairly painless way to go.
Yeah I wonder how painless heroine would be… Or maybe fentanyl… You just have to worry about not being anywhere near the police who all have Narcan now

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for sharing your story on here. I would only suggest that you don't jump from anything less than 10 stories. You're more likely to end up paralyzed and in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah I wonder how painless heroine would be… Or maybe fentanyl… You just have to worry about not being anywhere near the police who all have Narcan now
I'm planning on doing it home alone or in a hotel with "do not disturb" sign at night. Considering hotel because if I'll do it home who knows when the hell will my body be discovered and I'd rather not start drinking and so on... want to be cremated after death.
Thanks for sharing your story on here. I would only suggest that you don't jump from anything less than 10 stories. You're more likely to end up paralyzed and in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.
5 stories is the highest I can get right now, but you are right I've been thinking that it's not gonna cut it. Maybe I'll go to the closest big city where I can find tall buildings if I'll go with this method. Thank you for replying!

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm planning on doing it home alone or in a hotel with "do not disturb" sign at night. Considering hotel because if I'll do it home who knows when the hell will my body be discovered and I'd rather not start drinking and so on... want to be cremated after death.

5 stories is the highest I can get right now, but you are right I've been thinking that it's not gonna cut it. Maybe I'll go to the closest big city where I can find tall buildings if I'll go with this method. Thank you for replying!
You're welcome and good luck.