Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
Stepped away from the website for a good Amount of time to see if I could make stuff work. I was able to lie to my neurologist and say every month or so I get really bad nauseating migraines that require access to AE. People say that's the hardest one to get so I thought I was good I was able to acquire through legitimate means. Unfortunately getting a source for SN is much more difficult to come by. Didn't really bother me too much for awhile since I was giving life a try for a bit. Things aren't going so well.

My skill sets are in the medical field as an EMT paramedic and with editing and voice over work. I don't think I can show off any of my Past work here as it could identify me.

In a while back my younger cousin and did his life by jumping in front of a train. I felt guilty for being on this website So I stopped using it for a while.

My cousin's death still haunts me daily. I've been browsing some of his old social media and music playlists. He was a lot like me like just hanging out on his computer playing video games and watching anime. Didn't ask for a whole lot.

I've been getting more and more depressed again and want to die.

I stockpiled a bunch of tramadol That would have been a decent amount for an overdose if combined with a good AE.

However I've been using tramadol to try to get through the day and have borderline started abusing it and no longer have the amounts needed for a overdose on it.

Whether you have advice that I should keep trying At life or if you're willing to offer a source For SN. I don't really care which anymore. Just looking for some feedback

• Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ and Praestat_Mori
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I am very sorry for the miseries that you have had to experience, life is cruel.

Do you still have EA? Do you know the SN method well? Because they will be very necessary.

If you say what country you live in, it will help those who know sources to be able to help you...

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
I am very sorry for the miseries that you have had to experience, life is cruel.

Do you still have EA? Do you know the SN method well? Because they will be very necessary.

If you say what country you live in, it will help those who know sources to be able to help you...
I knew the methodology maybe a year ago but I've since sort of forgotten about it. Someone told me to take 25 grams But I don't know if height and weight change that. I'm 6'3 and around 180 Pounds . I live in the United States. Someone was able to message me a source and I was able to order it But it lacks any sort of purity labeling on it. The individual Who gave me the source said that they tested it and it was 96% pure. I guess this sort of thing is more common now since law enforcement is trying to prevent people from getting ahold of stuff like this?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
There is a table in several threads, I attach it, but I warn you that it is outdated. Now it all boils down to if you weigh less than 100kg, use 25g and if you weigh more than 100kg, use 35g of SN.

Unfortunately I don't know sources, but in the USA there must be several. It's all a matter of someone taking pity on you and sending it to you by message.

I hope you are lucky, you deserve it

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
There is a table in several threads, I attach it, but I warn you that it is outdated. Now it all boils down to if you weigh less than 100kg, use 25g and if you weigh more than 100kg, use 35g of SN.

View attachment 143637

Unfortunately I don't know sources, but in the USA there must be several. It's all a matter of someone taking pity on you and sending it to you by message.

I hope you are lucky, you deserve it
Thanks for the chart i'll use it as a reference point. I'll double check it of course. Seems like 25 grams would be nowhere near enough given my weight. I want probably closer to 50 grams. I guess 99% purity in 96% are practically indistinguishable. I was able to get info for two different sources. I went with the 96 purity as it was cheaper and more accessible. Thank you to the people that helped me.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Thanks for the chart i'll use it as a reference point. I'll double check it of course. Seems like 25 grams would be nowhere near enough given my weight. I want probably closer to 50 grams. I guess 99% purity in 96% are practically indistinguishable. I was able to get info for two different sources. I went with the 96 purity as it was cheaper and more accessible. Thank you to the people that helped me.

50g is too much! 25 will be enough, 35 at most, you don't have to double the amount if you weigh more than 100 kg, and you don't weigh it.

50g = safe vomiting. Don't do it desperately

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
50g is too much! 25 will be enough, 35 at most, you don't have to double the amount if you weigh more than 100 kg, and you don't weigh it.

50g = safe vomiting. Don't do it desperately
Sorry what do you mean by 50 grams is safe vomiting?

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
I mean, you will vomit for sure
I have access to AE. I can tell you which one in private message if you want. I got a decent amount from a prescription. I haven't tested out the drug yet although I probably should to make sure I don't have side effects. Doesn't it Pretty much disable my ability to vomit?

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
I have access to AE. I can tell you which one in private message if you want. I got a decent amount from a prescription. I haven't tested out the drug yet although I probably should to make sure I don't have side effects. Doesn't it Pretty much disable my ability to vomit?
No, you can definitely still vomit with antiemetics if the body wants it hard enough, which overdoing it on the SN will cause. All antiemetics of that class do is blockade D2 receptors, but a strong enough dopaminergic response will overcome the blockade and cause you to vomit. Not sure if you misread the chart, but it says that for your weight you should take 23.5 grams.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I have everything I need, but thank you for offering it to me.
Yes, the AE should prevent you from vomiting, but a lot of people vomit despite them, because you have a poison inside, a very salty poison, so the body will want to expel it. But for that, several glasses with SN are prepared. I once read that one of them got diarrhea, but it was probably because he also ate 50g if I remember correctly.

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
No, you can definitely still vomit with antiemetics if the body wants it hard enough, which overdoing it on the SN will cause. All antiemetics of that class do is blockade D2 receptors, but a strong enough dopaminergic response will overcome the blockade and cause you to vomit.
So 25 grams should be more than enough 30 if I was Concerned about not taking enough? I'm only asking because the chart that was posted says I need at least 37 grams for my body weight. Maybe I'm not reading it correctly though
I have everything I need, but thank you for offering it to me.
Yes, the AE should prevent you from vomiting, but a lot of people vomit despite them, because you have a poison inside, a very salty poison, so the body will want to expel it. But for that, several glasses with SN are prepared. I once read that one of them got diarrhea, but it was probably because he also ate 50g if I remember correctly.
Ohh You misunderstood I wasn't offering you AE I have no idea how you would get it through illegal means. I figured I would just tell you which one I have a prescription for on the off chance that different AE have different effects For my intended purpose of using S N to C T B. Although I would assume nearly all of them would be interchangeable

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
So 25 grams should be more than enough 30 if I was Concerned about not taking enough? I'm only asking because the chart that was posted says I need at least 37 grams for my body weight. Maybe I'm not reading it correctly though
The chart for your bodyweight says 23.5. The first weight column is in Kilograms, not pounds. The Second weight column is in pounds. I think that's your error, because 180 kilograms is 37 grams of SN.

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
The chart for your bodyweight says 23.5. The first weight column is in Kilograms, not pounds. The Second weight column is in pounds. I think that's your error, because 180 kilograms is 37 grams of SN.
Yeah you're right I mixed up the pounds and kilos. 25 grams should be a good amount

Reactions: N3UR0T1C
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Ohh You misunderstood I wasn't offering you AE I have no idea how you would get it through illegal means. I figured I would just tell you which one I have a prescription for on the off chance that different AE have different effects For my intended purpose of using S N to C T B. Although I would assume nearly all of them would be interchangeable
My mistake. I use a translator and it fails with certain expressions or verbs.
The AE recommended in the Vizzy guide are these:

Domperidone
Metoclopramide
Olanzapine
Alizapramide
Chlorpromazine
Prochlorperazine

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
My mistake. I use a translator and it fails with certain expressions or verbs.
The AE recommended in the Vizzy guide are these:

Domperidone
Metoclopramide
Olanzapine
Alizapramide
Chlorpromazine
Prochlorperazine
Thanks I have one of those. I just don't have any benzos at the moment. I have tramadol but that might not be a good substitute for keeping myself calm?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I don't know what tramadol is prescribed for and I don't know if it will work for you. You are in the USA, look for a bad reputation doctor and he will prescribe you benzos.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
I don't know what tramadol is prescribed for and I don't know if it will work for you. You are in the USA, look for a bad reputation doctor and he will prescribe you benzos.
Tramadol is prescribed for physical pain. I have neuropathy and have it prescribed for that. Tramadol has a bunch of psychological effects like drowsiness. I'll look for some way to find the benzos thank you.