AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
My stepdad was talking about the Kavaugfuckingwhatever trial and basically kept laughing at every single woman sobbing about being raped and when I told him one of these days he would witness my hanging corpse he just laughed at my face, called me a bitch, was close to throwing a punch at him, and just ended up cutting self. Wounds itch really bad and it's the one thing I only hate about cutting myself at this point.

Why did her mom had to injure herself and be bedbound. We would've killed ourselves tonight just to laugh at him as he realized what he'd just done. Bite our maggot infested ass bitch.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I'm so sorry. You don't deserve that bullshit at all.

Reactions: Going Home, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
My biological father is a selfish abusive alcoholic who constantly berated and beat the shit out of me. He lives out of state but I would feel nothing but pleasure to take that motherfucker out. I know how you feel. Family can be worse than enemies sometimes. He had no business having kids or even a dick for that matter. He should at least have been chemically castrated with the history of severe mental illness he has in his family.

Reactions: lv-gras and AveryConure
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Some days I wish I was strong enough to take one or two horrible people out with me when I ctb.

Reactions: lv-gras, Miss clefable and AveryConure