• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Hello I done a SN Aquarium Test.
I used two 1L bottles and 5g of SN.
I took out 10ml of water out of bottle 1 added 5g of SN when it was dissolved I added it back to the 1st bottle.
Then I took 2ml of water out and added it to the second bottle these are the results, are they OK?
I took the pictures between 10 to 20 minutes after the I used the test strips.
IMG 20200901 190849 IMG 20200901 190953

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Did you put 5 grams or .5 grams of SN? The guide says to use 1 gram of SN.
But since you took only 2 mL out of the first bottle to put into the second, that might work also. You might have used a different guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenLine
W

wanixon

Aug 30, 2020
I really want to try this method, I've got anti sickness prescription drugs, but no SN. Ive looked everywhere for it on the internet but can't find a reliable source on there.
If i cant get hold of SN, then i'm going to have to try Anti sickness with Sando-K beta blockers and Calcium channel blockers, maybe with a ACE inhibitor as well

Reactions: BrokenLine
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Did you put 5 grams or .5 grams of SN? The guide says to use 1 gram of SN.
But since you took only 2 mL out of the first bottle to put into the second, that might work also. You might have used a different guide.
sorry for late reply. I followed a guide on this site that said 5 grams, Maybe i missed the . in the guide i was using or they forgot to add it.
I really want to try this method, I've got anti sickness prescription drugs, but no SN. Ive looked everywhere for it on the internet but can't find a reliable source on there.
If i cant get hold of SN, then i'm going to have to try Anti sickness with Sando-K beta blockers and Calcium channel blockers, maybe with a ACE inhibitor as well
I have most things, trying to work out things to not mess anything up.