• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
holy shit this is gonna be pretty much a rant. but i was so so soo fucking close to getting sn.

I PLACED AN ORDER, PAID AND EVERYTHING.
the SN WAS ON ITS WAY TO ME.
but they messed up my stupid address and now the sn is being sent back to them.

i mean atleast i get a refund, but the product is no longer in the store anymore. theres only a 5kg option!!!!! im gonna try email them about re-shipping the package…

but anyway just lowkey pissed off since i was soo certain i was going to have the security of SN, but nooooo,,,,, life just wants to make every step harder:/

Attachments

• B3FF125F-9D97-45B7-BFC3-17550196FB92.jpeg
    B3FF125F-9D97-45B7-BFC3-17550196FB92.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, andreamysk, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah you missed the window. SN was just banned For anyone that doesn't own a business. I ordered two different kinds from two different sellers and now both of them aren't available anymore. Fortunately I already have two packages. However anyone else after me is out of luck. Fortunately or unfortunately one of my recent packages wasn't secured properly and a bunch of it leaked I was able to recover most of it but the buyer is sending me another one pound bag of SN.

I would try to reach back out to the seller and see if they could reship it back to you without you placing another order. The seller I purchased it from is sending me another One pound bag of SN even though it's already past the deadline if you aren't a business to purchase

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and bussy
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Yeah you missed the window. SN was just banned For anyone that doesn't own a business. I ordered two different kinds from two different sellers and now both of them aren't available anymore. Fortunately I already have two packages. However anyone else after me is out of luck. Fortunately or unfortunately one of my recent packages wasn't secured properly and a bunch of it leaked I was able to recover most of it but the buyer is sending me another one pound bag of SN.

I would try to reach back out to the seller and see if they could reship it back to you without you placing another order. The seller I purchased it from is sending me another One pound bag of SN even though it's already past the deadline if you aren't a business to purchase
holy shit that actually sucks… can i ask if one of the sites u bought from starts with a B? (5 letters)
since they still have a listing for SN but its just way too much and not worth me buying.

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
holy shit that actually sucks… can i ask if one of the sites u bought from starts with a B? (5 letters)
since they still have a listing for SN but its just way too much and not worth me buying.
No It didn't start with a B it was off of the big site that everyone knows about. I kinda figured they would be the first to go as they've removed it in the past but it ended up there again. I just bought it from my source because it was super convenient and didn't require any weird accounts like most of them do. I am surprised that your source got taken away. I hope you're able to figure out something with customer service.

• Hugs
Reactions: bussy
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019

This is completely wrong (at least in the US) afaik. The Youth Poisoning Safety Act has not passed.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
This is completely wrong (at least in the US) afaik. The Youth Poisoning Safety Act has not passed.
Yeah I was corrected on another form it's only at the first stage and still needs to pass through a number of additional branches. When you Google it it literally comes up as the first search result house passes Youth Poisoning Safety Act So you can forgive me for having that impression also retailers are falling in line as though this regulation is in effect. Restricting it from Anyone who isn't a business. Screenshot 2024 07 13 000847
@N3UR0T1C Also I'm glad you're still spending time with us. Based off of our previous conversations I thought you might have already CTB'd. I know it's only temporary but I just wanted to tell you I appreciate the time that you're here.

Last edited:
Reactions: justwannadip
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
holy shit this is gonna be pretty much a rant. but i was so so soo fucking close to getting sn.

I PLACED AN ORDER, PAID AND EVERYTHING.
the SN WAS ON ITS WAY TO ME.
but they messed up my stupid address and now the sn is being sent back to them.

i mean atleast i get a refund, but the product is no longer in the store anymore. theres only a 5kg option!!!!! im gonna try email them about re-shipping the package…

but anyway just lowkey pissed off since i was soo certain i was going to have the security of SN, but nooooo,,,,, life just wants to make every step harder:/
Could they not reship that same one back to you? As it was their mistake in the first place, I'd hope they will be cooperative enough to send it back to you.

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Funny, I was able to get four 32 oz of SN from two places off the jungle website and a sporting good store this week.

In fact, the jungle store is still selling a jar of it via Prime.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Funny, I was able to get four 32 oz of SN from two places off the jungle website and a sporting good store this week.

In fact, the jungle store is still selling a jar of it via Prime.
SN isn't my thing but it sounded to good to be true, so I checked it out. For a moment I got kind of excited, even though I prefer a different method, I thought, this will be great to order as a plan-B, backup material. And the price was right. Then I realized I was looking at "nitrate" rather than "nitrite," the latter which requires a "Small Business Account" to purchase or even reveal the price. At least when viewing from a US account.

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Could they not reship that same one back to you? As it was their mistake in the first place, I'd hope they will be cooperative enough to send it back to you.
yeah i hope so, since when i first emailed them about it they said reshipment was possible. so im hoping thats up for grabs even after the refund...

Reactions: rozeske
R

reddalert

Jun 8, 2024
Yikes I'm so sorry! Honestly the fact that it's this hard to obtain sucks.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
Received my order of SN from DMC a couple days ago. No issues, and no questions asked.