heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I plan to ctb in November. The date is still to be determined. What I do know is I'll have approximately 4 hours alone when I drink SN. I hope that'll be enough time for it to work.

Materials
• SN
• Domperidone - Vomistop tablets (10mg each)
• Ibuprofen - Advil liqui-gel capsules (200mg each)
• Scale for measuring SN
• Beaker for measuring water
• 3 small glass bottles with lids for drinks
• Rubber gloves
• Safety goggles
• N95 face mask
• Plastic spoon for mixing
• Plastic straws for drinking

Protocol
9:00am - Begin 8 hour food fast (last meal 30 minutes prior), minimal water intake

3:00pm - Begin water fast

4:40pm - Take 600mg ibuprofen

5:00pm - Take 30mg domperidone

Wait 40 minutes, mix 3 drinks in the meantime - 25gm of SN in 50ml of water each

5:40pm - Ingest first drink

5:50pm - Ingest second drink

I'll have a plastic bin next to me incase of vomiting. Will ingest third drink if needed.

Edit: I'll be wearing safety gear while mixing SN drinks in a well ventilated room. I don't want to risk accidental exposure through nose, eyes, mouth, or skin. I forgot to add a mask to the list of materials when I posted earlier.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zanmato, Sannti, rozeske and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think that's a solid plan. 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: maynoname, Unknown21, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I plan to ctb in November. The date is still to be determined. What I do know is I'll have approximately 4 hours alone when I drink SN. I hope that'll be enough time for it to work.

Materials
• SN
• Domperidone - Vomistop tablets (10mg each)
• Ibuprofen - Advil liqui-gel capsules (200mg each)
• Scale for measuring SN
• Beaker for measuring water
• 3 small glass bottles with lids for drinks
• Rubber gloves
• Safety goggles
• Plastic spoon for mixing
• Plastic straws for drinking

Protocol
9:00am - Begin 8 hour food fast (last meal 30 minutes prior), minimal water intake

3:00pm - Begin water fast

4:40pm - Take 600mg ibuprofen

5:00pm - Take 30mg domperidone

Wait 40 minutes, mix 3 drinks in the meantime - 25gm of SN in 50ml of water each

5:40pm - Ingest first drink

5:50pm - Ingest second drink

I'll have a plastic bin next to me incase of vomiting. Will ingest third drink if needed.
Overall, looks good to me. Only thing I would personally change is the Ibuprofen to Acetaminophen/Paracetamol, since Ibuprofen is known to cause stomach issues. But if Acetaminophen doesn't sit well with you or you react badly to it, then Ibuprofen probably isn't too big of a concern. Also, what is your reasoning behind downing the second drink 10 minutes after? Is this assuming you've already vomited by then? If you haven't vomited in 10 minutes from the first drink, I imagine the second might make you puke. One 25g drink is definitely enough if you haven't puked.

4 hours also should be enough, since most people die within an hour or two. Apparently it can be prolonged up to 4 hours, but I have no idea what kind of circumstances create that kind of scenario. It's probably not that big of a concern though. SN seems to act very quickly.

I also want to say how fortunate you are to have access to Domperidone! Wish it was available here in the US, since Meto isn't exactly a risk-free drug.

Reactions: maynoname and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Overall, looks good to me. Only thing I would personally change is the Ibuprofen to Acetaminophen/Paracetamol, since Ibuprofen is known to cause stomach issues. But if Acetaminophen doesn't sit well with you or you react badly to it, then Ibuprofen probably isn't too big of a concern. Also, what is your reasoning behind downing the second drink 10 minutes after? Is this assuming you've already vomited by then? If you haven't vomited in 10 minutes from the first drink, I imagine the second might make you puke. One 25g drink is definitely enough if you haven't puked.

4 hours also should be enough, since most people die within an hour or two. Apparently it can be prolonged up to 4 hours, but I have no idea what kind of circumstances create that kind of scenario. It's probably not that big of a concern though. SN seems to act very quickly.

I also want to say how fortunate you are to have access to Domperidone! Wish it was available here in the US, since Meto isn't exactly a risk-free drug.
Acetaminophen doesn't work as well for me as ibuprofen does. It typically doesn't upset my stomach at all since I'm so used to taking it for body aches and pains. My reason for drinking the second glass is assuming I vomit. There's conflicting reports saying you do and do not need a second or third glass. I saw a comment recently that suggested drinking a second glass before even vomiting but I'm not so sure. I weigh around 112-115 lbs just for reference.

I'm in the US and I got domperidone from an online pharmacy without a prescription.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Acetaminophen doesn't work as well for me as ibuprofen does. It typically doesn't upset my stomach at all since I'm so used to taking it for body aches and pains. My reason for drinking the second glass is assuming I vomit. There's conflicting reports saying you do and do not need a second or third glass.
Ah, gotcha. Then I suppose there's nothing wrong with using Ibuprofen in your case.
My reason for drinking the second glass is assuming I vomit. There's conflicting reports saying you do and do not need a second or third glass. I saw a comment recently that suggested drinking a second glass before even vomiting but I'm not so sure. I weigh around 112-115 lbs just for reference.
Really? There's reports saying you don't even need a second glass? That's sort of "off the beaten path" info. Even if one doesn't need the second glass, it'd be good to have it and try to take it just in case, imo. I'll probably be making 3 glasses just to be safe, even those many people can't even manage to take the second.
I'm in the US and I got domperidone from an online pharmacy without a prescription.
You were able to get the domperidone through customs? That's an incredible achievement, as far as I'm aware. I went with Meto specifically because it's an FDA approved drug, and it wouldn't get refused by customs in all likelihood. If I knew I could get dom through, I'd have gotten that! Oh well, Meto works just as well, just a bit more risky.

Anyway, I think your plan is A-okay. If I happen to CTB before you do (I myself am targeting sometime in October), I want to wish you luck and offer my best wishes with your CTB. I hope it goes smoothly and without a hitch for both of us.

Reactions: heavyeyes and NoPoint280491
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
This is a solid plan however drinking a 2nd cup too soon might cause you to vomit more

Reactions: heavyeyes
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The safety precautions are not that necessary but if it gives you a peace of mind no harm in using them. You can measure your water on the scale, more accurate but it also doesn't really need to be that accurate so ig beaker would be fine :) gl!

amatherasu :-)

amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
why do you need safety equipment?
i didn't know that mixing SN produced any dangerous reaction
@Plato'sCaveDweller if you dnt mind, why is domperidone preferable to meto? I hadn't heard anything about this

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
This is a solid plan however drinking a 2nd cup too soon might cause you to vomit more
Yeah I considered that possibility
The safety precautions are not that necessary but if it gives you a peace of mind no harm in using them. You can measure your water on the scale, more accurate but it also doesn't really need to be that accurate so ig beaker would be fine :) gl!
In the past I've read accounts of accidental sickness and even death from SN exposure other than drinking it. Simply touching it with bare hands or inhaling the air around it. I'd rather not risk it. The scale I have isn't made for measuring liquids which is why I'm using a beaker. Thanks I hope my plan works out 💕
why do you need safety equipment?
i didn't know that mixing SN produced any dangerous reaction
@Plato'sCaveDweller if you dnt mind, why is domperidone preferable to meto? I hadn't heard anything about this
See the reply above
Ah, gotcha. Then I suppose there's nothing wrong with using Ibuprofen in your case.

Really? There's reports saying you don't even need a second glass? That's sort of "off the beaten path" info. Even if one doesn't need the second glass, it'd be good to have it and try to take it just in case, imo. I'll probably be making 3 glasses just to be safe, even those many people can't even manage to take the second.

You were able to get the domperidone through customs? That's an incredible achievement, as far as I'm aware. I went with Meto specifically because it's an FDA approved drug, and it wouldn't get refused by customs in all likelihood. If I knew I could get dom through, I'd have gotten that! Oh well, Meto works just as well, just a bit more risky.

Anyway, I think your plan is A-okay. If I happen to CTB before you do (I myself am targeting sometime in October), I want to wish you luck and offer my best wishes with your CTB. I hope it goes smoothly and without a hitch for both of us.
I'll still be making 3 servings no matter what. That's always been the plan. Better to be safe than sorry. I've ordered domperidone twice. Both times from different online pharmacies. Never any problems getting through customs. No idea if that's commonplace or just pure luck. I wish you lots of luck and best wishes with your ctb as well!! May the odds be in our favor

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske and Plato'sCaveDweller