deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
I feel like I need to find a date to ctb sooner than I thought.
The only fear I have is that I may don't die. So please tell me how I can improve my Plan.

I will be not eating 2 days before the Event.
And won't drink anything 2 hours before it.

1 Hour before1000mg Ibumentin
45 Minutes before30ml Meto
30 Minutes beforeDouble Dose of Pantoprazol
SN DrinkSN Drink

My Meto is a solution, but 1 ml = 1mg

Please. I'll be making more than 1 Drink for sure. 25gm in 50ml plain water.
Just tell me if Theres a chance I could Wake up. Would be very appreciated.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Unknown21
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
There's always a chance you could wake up, you've got to understand that and come to terms with it. Pantoprazole is not suggested, it's a PPI. taking a double dose of a PPI also wouldn't do much of anything vs the normal dose, if there was a scenario where it would help, SN is not one of those scenarios. Other antacids (H2 antihistamines, like ranitidine and famotidine) work basically as soon as the drug is dissolved, but they haven't been shown to provide any benefit to this scenario . PPIs take about 24 hours from dosing to do anything. The best I've been able to come up with is we want to have an anti-emetic that's acts on dopamine, preferably metoclopramide or domperidone, sometimes ondansetron, are common ones (not totally necessary, it's a luxury, but I think it ultimately helps by getting the SN into the intestines faster).

I would switch out the ibuprofen for acetaminophen (paracetamol). I've had way better experience myself and with patients with acetaminophen treating pain than anti-inflammatory meds, because we're not really dealing with an inflammatory situation. Acetaminophen is an analgesic and not a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. Ibuprofen doesn't directly attack pain, it may reduce pain when there is inflammation present which is the cause of the pain.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Plato'sCaveDweller, nasigoreng99 and 2 others
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
There's always a chance you could wake up, you've got to understand that and come to terms with it. Pantoprazole is not suggested, it's a PPI. taking a double dose of a PPI also wouldn't do much of anything vs the normal dose, if there was a scenario where it would help, SN is not one of those scenarios. Other antacids (H2 antihistamines, like ranitidine and famotidine) work basically as soon as the drug is dissolved, but they haven't been shown to provide any benefit to this scenario . PPIs take about 24 hours from dosing to do anything. The best I've been able to come up with is we want to have an anti-emetic that's acts on dopamine, preferably metoclopramide or domperidone, sometimes ondansetron, are common ones (not totally necessary, it's a luxury, but I think it ultimately helps by getting the SN into the intestines faster).

I would switch out the ibuprofen for acetaminophen (paracetamol). I've had way better experience myself and with patients with acetaminophen treating pain than anti-inflammatory meds, because we're not really dealing with an inflammatory situation. Acetaminophen is an analgesic and not a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. Ibuprofen doesn't directly attack pain, it may reduce pain when there is inflammation present which is the cause of the pain.
I forgot if i can get Paracetamol without prescription, can I? Thanks for the answer

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
I feel like I need to find a date to ctb sooner than I thought.
The only fear I have is that I may don't die. So please tell me how I can improve my Plan.

I will be not eating 2 days before the Event.
And won't drink anything 2 hours before it.

1 Hour before1000mg Ibumentin
30 Minutes beforeDouble Dose of Pantoprazol
SN DrinkSN Drink

My Meto is a solution, but 1 ml = 1mg

Please. I'll be making more than 1 Drink for sure. 25gm in 50ml plain water.
Just tell me if Theres a chance I could Wake up. Would be very appreciated.
Is there any reason you are not eating 2 days before? Because based on PPH, 8-10 hours fasting is suggested.

deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
Is there any reason you are not eating 2 days before? Because based on PPH, 8-10 hours fasting is suggested.
I just think it will help me not to throw up anything. Or does not eating have Bad Side effects?
Yeah, it's pretty much the most available med in the world
So my Plan would be like

1 Hour before1000mg Paracetamol
SN DrinkSN Drink

Is there anything to add to that?

Last edited:
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
I just think it will help me not to throw up anything. Or does not eating have Bad Side effects?

So my Plan would be like

1 Hour before1000mg Paracetamol
SN DrinkSN Drink

Is there anything to add to that?
From what i read around, fasting too long also will induce vomiting

Reactions: sevennn and deadkittyxo
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
Okay so if i take the Sn at Midnight i should have my last meal at 4pm?
Something like that. But if you have slow motility or delay in emptying stomach, you can do longer fasting. It's all depends on our condition

deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
Something like that. But if you have slow motility or delay in emptying stomach, you can do longer fasting. It's all depends on our condition
I just know that if i drink alcohol and have not eaten anything before i throw up easier than when i eat something before drinking. Does that have anything to do with fasting before sn?

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
I just know that if i drink alcohol and have not eaten anything before i throw up easier than when i eat something before drinking. Does that have anything to do with fasting before sn?
Yeah i think fasting for too long also will cause vomiting. Last meal before fasting should not be heavy as well.
But good news is, SN drink is like a shot (25g in 50ml), most of people will vomit even with antiemetics, but 25gr is overkill so even you vomit, your body already absorbed some amount. And to be sure, take second glass.
Not fasting or having heavy meal before fasting for SN drink will make the vomit cause more suffer because its solid food.
Its about the balance, not fasting for so long or not enough fasting time to empty stomach. As when you have empty stomach, the SN will directly be absorbed.
Hope that makes sense

Reactions: sevennn and deadkittyxo
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
Yeah i think fasting for too long also will cause vomiting. Last meal before fasting should not be heavy as well.
But good news is, SN drink is like a shot (25g in 50ml), most of people will vomit even with antiemetics, but 25gr is overkill so even you vomit, your body already absorbed some amount. And to be sure, take second glass.
Not fasting or having heavy meal before fasting for SN drink will make the vomit cause more suffer because its solid food.
Its about the balance, not fasting for so long or not enough fasting time to empty stomach. As when you have empty stomach, the SN will directly be absorbed.
Hope that makes sense
Yeah, Thank you so much