mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
I can't believe how quickly it got here. It really really fuckin sucks because I purchased 2 thinking I'd pass it along to a fellow member on here but they ctb before it even arrived. I have so much of it now.

It got delivered to my front door in Canada and I was able to walk right by my mom w it w no questions asked.

I'm so busy this week that I don't think the implications of having it will fully set in until Sunday/ Monday.

I was thinking of taking photos of the box to show everyone how normal the outside looked but I refuse to help aid anyone in ending their own life. Because of this I also refuse to give out my source.
I'll keep yall updated on when I take it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Roadrunner, GuessWhosBack, heavyeyes and 5 others
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
Hey, I got mine too, almost a month ago now. It's been sitting there, looking at me. I still haven't been able to drink it. Cowardice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roadrunner, Praestat_Mori and mistymoo
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry for whatever drove you to purchase it~ :( I wish you the best through hatever you choose and will pray for you~ :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and mistymoo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roadrunner and mistymoo
I

iwannaletgo

Aug 23, 2024
i got mine last week- it was actually an entire week earlier than anticipated and i've just been sitting on it. im shocked at how unassuming the package is; so much so that someone else checked the mail before i could and they just handed it right over.

i hope you do what's best for you.

• Hugs
mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
I'm home now and seriously debating just taking it now. I haven't fasted or anything tho. I'm just so fuckin sad

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tony24, GuessWhosBack and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I'm home now and seriously debating just taking it now. I haven't fasted or anything tho. I'm just so fuckin sad
I know how it is, but make sure you fast first! Not fasting most definitely increases failure and potential discomfort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roadrunner, Tonkpils, maynoname and 3 others
T

Tony24

Jun 16, 2024
@CantDoIt is right. Not fasting increases the risk of failure.

• Hugs
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I wish you the best 🤍

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Reactions: oohiniyorafaad, LifeQuitter and Plato'sCaveDweller
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I can't believe how quickly it got here. It really really fuckin sucks because I purchased 2 thinking I'd pass it along to a fellow member on here but they ctb before it even arrived. I have so much of it now.

It got delivered to my front door in Canada and I was able to walk right by my mom w it w no questions asked.

I'm so busy this week that I don't think the implications of having it will fully set in until Sunday/ Monday.

I was thinking of taking photos of the box to show everyone how normal the outside looked but I refuse to help aid anyone in ending their own life. Because of this I also refuse to give out my source.
I'll keep yall updated on when I take it
I see your username/profile so often, it'll be weird not seeing you around on this website some day :(

• Hugs
Reactions: mistymoo
mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
I see your username/profile so often, it'll be weird not seeing you around on this website some day :(
That's incredibly sweet, thank you 🤎

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nir and GuessWhosBack
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
I also received my SN a few days ago, ordered in the EU and received in a sealed plastic bottle of 500 grams and from a recognized brand after checking on the internet.
I will also not give the source because the choice of CTB must be personal and not commit anyone, we can share it with the community but the action must be done by its own means.
I will do the CTB either tomorrow evening or Tuesday evening or Wednesday evening at the latest but not after. I will open a post to inform you and give you my experience as much as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: maynoname
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Should you decide to use it, I hope the journey to the peace you crave is a gentle one.