• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I picked up my SN today feels good knowing I have it. I won't be using it straightaway I still have to get meto and a antacid. I have hidden my SN already as long as I don't forget where I left it. It's in a sealed bag rather than a bottle is still going to safe for use when I am ready. I can't feel clumps of it sounds like a bag of salt.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Paralyzed boy, puppy9 and 3 others
S

Somebodylied

Feb 18, 2020
I got mine recently also, I got pain killers, sedative, I could only find meclizine for an ae. I got a scale to way out the right amount of sn, just need an antacid.

Reactions: Tasdevil
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I got mine recently also, I got pain killers, sedative, I could only find meclizine for an ae. I got a scale to way out the right amount of sn, just need an antacid.

I have the painkillers and sedative. I can get OCT meto but need to take 6 tablets to make up the 30Mg dose of meto it also comes with paracetamol in the same tablet. Having problems getting the antacid though one of the listed ones are recalled and the other one isn't available in Australia I don't know if need to get a scale get the right amount.

D

Defective

Jul 10, 2020
Hi Tasdevil, I'm in the exact same position with the OTC meto... I know the one you mean...without giving it away...Starts with an A... I'm also in Aus. Are you thinking of doing Stat dose?
Also having problems with the Antacid. I've been trying to follow Stan's guide to SN but even Milk of Magnesia is impossible to get here. I'm looking at Mylanta or Rennie tabs. So far the easiest thing to get has been the SN.

Last edited:
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Hi Tasdevil, I'm in the exact same position with the OTC meto... I know the one you mean...without giving it away...Starts with an A... I'm also in Aus. Are you thinking of doing Stat dose?
Also having problems with the Antacid. I've been trying to follow Stan's guide to SN but even Milk of Magnesia is impossible to get here. I'm looking at Mylanta or Rennie tabs. So far the easiest thing to get has been the SN.
Sorr I have not replied to you sooner yes when I am ready I will go with the stat dose the antacid are a problem trying to get them because the ones listed on stans guide aren't available and the milk of magnesium isn't sv either I probably just not bother with the antacid I don't think it will make much difference if I don't use it. Pretty sure the fasting and Meto are something to follow within stans guide. I am going to talk with my doctor about getting prescription for a Meto medication if not I will go with the otc version.

Reactions: Defective
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I just got mine today too and I couldn't agree more; it does feel good to get it after waiting so long.

I hope you don't forget where you've hidden it :hihi: