Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
There's been some concerns over the shipping time and how discreet it is from IC (this was something I was worried about too but I could not find information on) so here's my experience with it. Do NOT PM me and ask for the source. Thank you.

I ordered (2x) SN from IC in the evening of March 7, and the projected delivery time was 4-10 business days (longer then the 4-8 day projected time shown upon ordering the product). It arrived to the post office in the origin location on the morning of March 8, and was processed by that night. March 9 it was in transit and by the morning of March 10, it has arrived in a customs facility in the United States. Less then 12 hours later, it had gotten through customs. I did not received further tracking notifications until this (March 12) morning, stating it is out for delivery, and a few hours later, it had arrived at the destination.

The packaging is a 7" x 9" flat white envelope, with the shipping label with addresses, tracking, customs declaration etc.

The SN is packaged as displayed on the website, in two 5.5" x 7.5" resealable silver bags. The contents feel smooth and grainy however one bag seems to have some "clumps" and rattles a fair bit when shaken. I am hoping this is not due to improper sealing.

I have not and do not have plans to open or test them in the near future, however they do seem legit.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: niiina, Seiba, CloseFriendofCamus and 11 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
SN tends to clump anyway. You only need 25g of SN, (and a backup cup). How much are in each bag? You could always do a test on that bag (you are suspect about) with a blood test. You just take a sample of the SN and drop a little of your blood on it. The SN should turn a dark brown colour. Another thing, it helps to store the bags in air tight containers. the company locknlock make good ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: paleperson
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
SN tends to clump anyway. You only need 25 of SN, anyway (and a backup cup). How much are in each bag? You could always do a test on that bag (you are suspect about) with a blood test. You just take a sample of the SN and drop a little of your blood on it. The SN should turn a dark brown colour. Another thing, it helps to store the bags in air tight containers. the company locknlock make good ones.
50g each, I got two to have extra extra as well as the option to open one and test without fear of unsealing and exposing all of it to air. If I do end up planning on using it, I will likely test the "slightly clumpy" bag. Thank you for the suggestion regarding air tight containers! They are already in sealed bags though I will likely double seal it just in case.

• Hugs
Reactions: paleperson, Huntfish34, SpaceCadet and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
50g each, I got two to have extra extra as well as the option to open one and test without fear of unsealing and exposing all of it to air. If I do end up planning on using it, I will likely test the "slightly clumpy" bag. Thank you for the suggestion regarding air tight containers! They are already in sealed bags though I will likely double seal it just in case.
That's a good idea. Yeah, you are always better doing a blood 'purity' test. Yeah, I have mine in an airtight container in a cool cupboard. You could always put in a few little silica gel sachets in the container for extra peace of mind. Probably not necessary, I did it anyway.

• Love
Reactions: paleperson and Sea Turtle
F

foggy

Mar 1, 2022
Thank you for posting. I ordered my SN on the 8th, and it last said it arrived in my country. I'm expecting it Monday or Tuesday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Thank you for posting. I ordered my SN on the 8th, and it last said it arrived in my country. I'm expecting it Monday or Tuesday.
Hope yours comes as planned and this has helped quell some fears regarding having it shipped to a personal address! Wish you the best

Reactions: foggy
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
I got sn from IC after trying two other resourses. IC was professional and put me at ease in comparison to both other vendors, either of which: 1. product was questionable, or 2. wasn't delivered at all. (and then I recieved an email that I was banned from shopping on that site.) It seemed like an extreme reaction to my notifying them the vendor never sent the product but I'm guessing they might have panicked about the SN.

It's been a comfort just having the SN after years of not knowing how to ctb. I still have to conquer the anti-emetic issue but I'm not in a hurry at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Sea Turtle
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Let us know when you test it and what happens.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Sea Turtle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be a relief having a way to exit this world for when the time is right for you. I am sorry that you are suffering so much to get to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seafoam and Sea Turtle
mytime

mytime

displaying a life that seems worth living
Feb 27, 2022
I recieved my SN from IC yesterday and it's exactly as you described. I could only afford one so could you post the results of the test or PM them to me or something? It would ease my anxiety a little bit

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Huntfish34 and Sea Turtle
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I recieved my SN from IC yesterday and it's exactly as you described. I could only afford one so could you post the results of the test or PM them to me or something? It would ease my anxiety a little bit
I think somebody on here tested SN from IC and it panned out.

Reactions: Sea Turtle and mytime
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
Hello! I hope you remember me, we spoke a bit.

I'm glad you got your SN; at least you have your exit plan ready.

• Hugs
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
I have not tested it, but I think there was a different post on here that did. If plans change and I do test it, I will post an update.
What is IC? Thanks.
Abbreviation for a source
Hello! I hope you remember me, we spoke a bit.

I'm glad you got your SN; at least you have your exit plan ready.
I do, and thank you. I am relieved to have it and have the option

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Just blood.
06EC6027 98E6 4096 9418 2C40585885D5

Immediately after adding SN... did not expect such a quick change. Clearly brown.

6FA1D2FE 4277 4798 972A 83C9528FD886

Color / state of the tested SN. I crushed up a small portion of a "chunk" from the bag I previously stated was "clumpier"
3DFE9060 98E1 4183 A8BE 7C58CB4E94FF
IC SN Blood Test :

Alas things don't always go to plan. When shit hits the fan, coping for me is planning my CTB so I ended up testing it … earlier then expected.

Crushed up a small piece of a "chunk" of SN and sprinked onto arm. Blood immediately turned brown where the SN made contact. I believe this confirms the legitimacy of the SN and I do not plan on doing the aquarium test or further testing.
@mytime @Hereforeternity From your inquiry above, here is the test.

Disclaimer: Not a self-harmer and god it was hard to draw blood.. hours of hyping up for a tiny ass drop. Anyways.. it should do just fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset764, CloseFriendofCamus, wljourney and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I need to get some more, mine is gonna be 2 years in August.

• Hugs
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
I need to get some more, mine is gonna be 2 years in August.
Honestly surprised they've been around so long. Seals seemed very strong, but always better safe then sorry as well :). Wish you the best!

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Honestly surprised they've been around so long. Seals seemed very strong, but always better safe then sorry as well :). Wish you the best!
Guess that all research will start again, my seller was from Ukraine. Yes you red it right.

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Guess that all research will start again, my seller was from Ukraine. Yes you red it right.
Ah, that source. That was my #1 (unless more then one Ukraine source..?) but the war started 3 days before it was meant to ship :ahhha:. Had to turn to IC..

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Ah, that source. That was my #1 (unless more then one Ukraine source..?) but the war started 3 days before it was meant to ship :ahhha:. Had to turn to IC..
She was so sweet she kept you posted on everything even took photos of the packing and the shipping. Hope she is safe and sound. Maybe I should drop her a line and ask if she is ok.

• Love
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
She was so sweet she kept you posted on everything even took photos of the packing and the shipping. Hope she is safe and sound. Maybe I should drop her a line and ask if she is ok.
She is really the best. Might do the same honestly, last I heard March 1st she was okay. So responsive, reassuring and sweet indeed. Hope she stays safe

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
She is really the best. Might do the same honestly, last I heard March 1st she was okay. So responsive, reassuring and sweet indeed. Hope she stays safe
She even had meto now. Gotta deep search my emails though. Customs are so hard in Portugal now….

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
She even had meto now. Gotta deep search my emails though. Customs are so hard in Portugal now….
Mhm.. she has everything. Still haven't found a good new meto source :aw:. She's been around for a while too then huh…that's crazy

Reactions: Rabbit
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Mhm.. she has everything. Still haven't found a good new meto source :aw:. She's been around for a while too then huh…that's crazy
I have 2 boxes of 60 pills each would gladly send one for free. But it's against site policy.

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
I have 2 boxes of 60 pills each would gladly send one for free. But it's against site policy.
Understandable. Hopefully the shelf life of those is longer they seem to be more of a pain to obtain :)

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Understandable. Hopefully the shelf life of those is longer they seem to be more of a pain to obtain :)
It's sealed and put on a shoe since day one. All of the gear.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, I plan to order from IC in a few weeks. Do you think this source will last a long time please?

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Hello, I plan to order from IC in a few weeks. Do you think this source will last a long time please?
It should last a couple years if properly sealed and stored, dark dry area, temperature controlled, etc

Reactions: oono
DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
It should last a couple years if properly sealed and stored, dark dry area, temperature controlled, etc
Why only a couple of years when PPH says it lasts indefinitely?