• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys does this look ok?

Attachments

• 599BFE31-CCB7-45A4-85D6-E8EFA3D5EAA3.jpeg
    599BFE31-CCB7-45A4-85D6-E8EFA3D5EAA3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 292
Reactions: Lynh, C_F, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
sure looks like it, is there the % purity on the label anywhere?

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Not on the bottle but on the label and add it says 99+%

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and MeltingHeart
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
That's the one I got. I haven't opened/tested it yet though.

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
It seems Ok, to be sure to research the company responsible for producing the substance or you can test it.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
It seems Ok, to be sure to research the company responsible for producing the substance or you can test it.
All the research I've done on the seller comes back positive. I might test tomorrow before ctb or just take it.

Reactions: Lynh
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Yes it is supposed to be powder. And that is 02 which is Nitrite. You have the right stuff.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Yes it is supposed to be powder. And that is 02 which is Nitrite. You have the right stuff.
Thank you ark you gave me peace of mind now to enjoy my final hours. I hope to ctb after the packers game tomorrow. I hope they win it will a nice send off.

• Hugs
Reactions: angie, Time, Ark and 1 other person
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
If you decide that is the only way to find peace with no other options then for what its worth you have my support. I will try to be here if you want to talk or just have someone around ( Online even ) when you decide to go.

I hope you find the peace you deserve no matter what.

• Love
Reactions: NeCkDeEp
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
Can't really answer your question directly, but keep in mind that SN isn't a drug of choice for scam artists. Busy as this site seems, the number of people looking for life-ending chemicals is a particle in an atom in a drop in the bucket compared to the number of people buying F and MDMA from the Darknet for recreational use. And that's nothing compared to the number of people scoring H and crack off the street. There isn't anywhere near enough money in SN to make it worth selling table salt as NaNO2 online; it's cheaper and easier to just trick dumb teenagers into buying dime bags full of oregano.

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and 999888
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
If you decide that is the only way to find peace with no other options then for what its worth you have my support. I will try to be here if you want to talk or just have someone around ( Online even ) when you decide to go.

I hope you find the peace you deserve no matter what.
Thank you ark I see that your always active and giving support. I hope your doing ok your self.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Can't really answer your question directly, but keep in mind that SN isn't a drug of choice for scam artists. Busy as this site seems, the number of people looking for life-ending chemicals is a particle in an atom in a drop in the bucket compared to the number of people buying F and MDMA from the Darknet for recreational use. And that's nothing compared to the number of people scoring H and crack off the street. There isn't anywhere near enough money in SN to make it worth selling table salt as NaNO2 online; it's cheaper and easier to just trick dumb teenagers into buying dime bags full of oregano.
Thank you all the info and research points to it being legit. A post yesterday from a fellow who to ctb last night scared me that I go bunk stuff.
Are there any clumps inside.
haven't opened it the seller said once it's expose to air it starts to break down and turn into nitrate. But it all feel powder with no clumps.

Reactions: Lynh and ThatIsTheQuestion
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I appreciate that very much. I planned to CTB already but have had some issues come up with my order of N. Several of us are trying to get it sorted out. Once we figure it all out, and it is what it is supposed to be, I will be writing my good bye post.

Until then, I will help and support any and every way, and person, I can.

• Love
Reactions: Time
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I appreciate that very much. I planned to CTB already but have had some issues come up with my order of N. Several of us are trying to get it sorted out. Once we figure it all out, and it is what it is supposed to be, I will be writing my good bye post.

Until then, I will help and support any and every way, and person, I can.
I hope you find the peace you seek my friend if I ctb before you I'll make sure to save you a window seat.

• Love
Reactions: Lynh and Ark
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
haven't opened it the seller said once it's expose to air it starts to break down and turn into nitrate. But it all feel powder with no clumps.
It takes a VERY long time to degrade just being exposed to air. The problem is moisture. It would be better if some clumps were inside. That would mean there are no anti-caking agents in it. That would mean lower purity.

Reactions: Lynh, Nem and Ark
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
It takes a VERY long time to degrade just being exposed to air. The problem is moisture. It would be better if some clumps were inside. That would mean there are no anti-caking agents in it. That would mean lower purity.
I might do the blood test soon problem is that today some what a humid day I don't want to open it.

Reactions: Ark
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
In case you need anything
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MaybeMaybeKnot and Ark
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
How long would you think it would take to change into nitrate? Mine is about 6 months old and clumpy
Peace/hugs

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys I tested my SN It's a bit trickier that expected. I pricked my finger and manage to be a drop of blood on a small mountain of sn. The blood quickly thickend up and turn a brown color almost like poop. Does that mean is good.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lynh and Time
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Sounds correct.
Ark to the rescue!!! I love it. It turned into a gelatin looking glob almost instantly. That's why we change colors when we pass?

Reactions: Lynh
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
That's the $20 dolla one and not the $15 dolla one