• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
It came this morning. I thought I was kinda chill about until I went to work. I'm not very good at writing, so this might be all over the place, sorry.

I couldn't stop thinking about ctb. I had to fight the urge to just walk out of work and go home, everything be damned. I stuck it out though. I think I've decided to do it in mid June.

But anyway, at work I kept getting teary eyed thinking about my suicide letter, all of the apologies I have to give to my family and more importantly friends. I was thinking of posting my note on Instagram, since my family and friends follow it, and I can say what I want to everyone at once, instead of stressing over it individually. Idk idk

It's all just so frustrating. I have autism and severe anxiety and some other shit, if I had just been born normally I could have been just like everyone else. I could've been able to talk to people, look them in their eyes, not be constantly in fear over whether strangers hate me because I'm so clumsy and braindead. I couldve been able to drive and do simple, even complex tasks without struggling. I wouldn't have to ask people to give me step by step instructions on how to freaking do basic shit.

I grieve for the person I could have been. I could have been happy. I could have had normal relationships with other people. I could have known when someone was taking advantage of me or abusing me. I could have known how to make someone stop inappropriately talking/touching me, instead of acting like a deer in the headlights. I'm so sick of this. I thought things would get better.

Even 12 year old me knew it would come to this. Hell, maybe even earlier. I remember being in early elementary thinking I wouldn't make it to 2nd grade. I think my only regret is not having gone through with ctb earlier, and sparing myself and everyone around me the pain and annoyance of dealing with me.

I hate this void feeling in my chest I wake up with every day. I hate all these giant looming feelings I can't even name.

I just hope God forgives me, I've been repenting like crazy, but I'm sure it'll never be enough. Nothing I do is ever enough.

Hopefully someone/things kills me before I do.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske, Catch-22, DepressedDude and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yeah I probably wouldn't have been driven to a corner and landed on this wretched site (said with lots of love and affection!) had autism not been in the picture. But that's just a "probably."

Reactions: Pancake1230
Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
Yeah I probably wouldn't have been driven to a corner and landed on this wretched site (said with lots of love and affection!) had autism not been in the picture. But that's just a "probably."
Yup, alot of my problems stem from autism, probably my anxiety too. If didn't have it, I most likely wouldn't be on this site, or maybe even sucidal at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yup, alot of my problems stem from autism, probably my anxiety too. If didn't have it, I most likely wouldn't be on this site, or maybe even sucidal at all.
I have debilitating anxiety too which is definitely a function of my autism..

Anyway now that you SN you don't have to do anything with it for a while, if ever. Store if well and it keeps for quite some time. So you have a lot of time to reflect on things and be thorough.

Reactions: Catch-22 and Pancake1230
Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
I have debilitating anxiety too which is definitely a function of my autism..

Anyway now that you SN you don't have to do anything with it for a while, if ever. Store if well and it keeps for quite some time. So you have a lot of time to reflect on things and be thorough.
I will, I realize even though I've been wanting to ctb for almost a decade, it's still a decision I can't take back. I shouldn't be hasty about it. Thanks for talking to me, I hope things get better for you too :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22